- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
ThemeForest Barely Corporate Responsive WordPress Theme 93069
WordPress Theme \ Corporate \ Business
Themeblvd \ Unlimited \ Sidebars \ Responsive \ Iphone \ Html \ Ipad
WordPress Theme - Barely Corporate Responsive WordPress Theme 93069 by ThemeBlvd @ ThemeForest
WordPress Theme \ Corporate \ Business
Last Update: 8 December 12; Compatible Browsers: IE8, IE9, Firefox 3, Firefox 4, Safari 4, Safari 5, Opera, Chrome; Software Version: WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4; Documentation: Well Documented; High Resolution: No; ThemeForest Files Included: Layered PSD, JPG Image, HTML Files, CSS Files, JS Files, PHP Files; Widget Ready: Yes.
Barely Corporate is a clean Wordpress theme that couldn’t be more easy to use. With a beautiful exterior and a backend that gives you ultimate versatility and freedom, Barely Corporate will have your website up and running in no time.
- HTML5 and CSS3 tableless design
- Responsive design for all screen resolution sizes
- Option to turn special stylesheet that targets tablets and mobile devices off or on.
- Unbranded Theme Options Panel
- Panel #1 – Styles ( See screenshot )
- Panel #2 – Layout ( See screenshot )
- Panel #3 – Content ( See screenshot )
- Panel #4 – Configuration ( See screenshot )
- Layout Builder
- Video #1: Introduction
- Video #2: Add New Layout
- Video #3: Configure Layout Elements
- Video #4: Apply the Layout
- Video #5: Apply Layout as Homepage
- Video #6: Fine Tune the Layout
- Video #7: Sample Layouts
- Slider Manager
- Video #1: Setting Up a Basic Slider
- Video #2: Image Slides
- Video #3: Video Slides
- Video #4: Standard Slider Settings
- Widget Area Manager (i.e. Unlimited Sidebars)
- Video #1: Locations
- Video #2: Collapsible Vs Fixed
- Video #3: Custom Widget Areas
- Video #4: Floating Widget Areas
- 6 Sidebar Layouts ( Watch Video )
- Tons of shortcodes with shortcode generator ( See screenshot )
- prettyPhoto lightbox integration ( Watch Video )
- Dynamic typography with Google Font Directory support ( Watch Video )
- 100% child theme compatible with sample child theme included ( Watch Video )
- Optional no-click drop down menus ( Watch Video )
- 5 Custom Widgets (Twitter, Video, Simple Contact, Mini Post Grid and Mini Post List)
- Localization-ready (for translation into foreign languages)
- New! – Full WPML compatibility. http://wpml.themeblvd.com
- New! – Sample Data included ( Watch Video )
- New! – Developer tutorials for working with our framework. http://dev.themeblvd.com
Free Theme Blvd Addons
- Theme Blvd Admin Presence – Show or Hide theme’s admin pages.
- Theme Blvd Featured Link Override – Set site-wide featured image links.
- Theme Blvd Featured Videos – Replace featured images with embedded videos.
- Theme Blvd Image Sizes – Adjust your theme’s image crop sizes.
- Theme Blvd News Scroller Widget – A widget that scrolls through posts.
- Theme Blvd Piecemaker Addon – Add Piecemaker onto theme’s built-in sliders.
- Theme Blvd Post-to-Page Link – Link a post to a page for modifying the breadcrumb trail.
- Theme Blvd Responsive Google Maps – Responsive Google Map shortcode.
- Theme Blvd String Swap – Quickly translate text strings on frontend of your site.
- Theme Blvd WooCommerce Patch – Adds basic compatibility with WooCommerce.
- Theme Blvd WPML Bridge – Full WPML compatibility. http://wpml.themeblvd.com
Here is the quick step-by-step guide for how this theme’s demo homepage was setup from the WordPress admin panel. You can find much more information on the following steps in great detail by viewing the documentation that came in your theme’s download package. Keep in mind this is only a quick step-by-step for the theme demo’s homepage and you definitely do not have to setup your site in this way if you don’t want to.
- Install the theme under Appearance > Themes .
- Go to Settings > Reading > Frontpage Displays , and make sure you’ve selected “your latest posts”.
- Go to the Sliders page and create a custom slider.
- Go to the Builder page and create a new custom layout. Use “Barely Corporate Homepage” as your layout’s starting point. Configure your element settings, including selecting your custom slider in the slider element, and save the layout.
- Go to Appearance > Theme Options > Content > Homepage , select to show a custom layout, and select the custom layout you’ve created.
- Go to Appearance > Widget Areas and create a new custom widget area. For its location, select the “Right Sidebar” location. Under its assignments, apply it the homepage.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets and add the “Search” widget to your new custom sidebar along with the “Theme Blvd News Scroller” widget, which you can download here .
For your reference, listed here are all of the image sizes that your images get cropped to when using this theme. If your WordPress installation already has many images uploaded, it’s best to run the Thumbnail Generator plugin after installing the theme.
- Slider Full Width – 922×326 ( hard crop )
- Slider Staged Left/Right – 553×326 ( hard crop )
- 1/5 Column of Grid – 200×125 ( hard crop )
- 1/4 Column of Grid – 240×150 ( hard crop )
- 1/3 Column of Grid – 320×200 ( hard crop )
- 1/2 Column of Grid – 472×295 ( hard crop )
- Small Thumbnail of List – 195×195 ( soft crop )
- Small Square – 130×130 ( hard crop )
- Smaller Square – 70×70 ( hard crop )
- Smallest Square – 45×45 ( hard crop )
NOTE : If you require changes to these image sizes, you do have options. Learn More
On the live demo , you will see a section on the main menu called Sample Layouts . Within this theme framework, sample layouts are not anything that require any kind of XML import file. When you go to the Layout Builder to build your custom layouts, you have the option to choose from any of these sample layouts as your starting point.
So, in other words, when you install the theme, you have all of the sample layouts. You don’t need to import anything or perform any additional tasks.
In order to run this theme, your server must have PHP5 and you must have WordPress 3.2+ installed.
Listed here all of updates to this theme and when they were posted. In your WordPress admin panel, you can see what version of the theme you’re using by going to Appearance > Themes and looking at the version number next to the name of the theme. To update the theme, you need to download it again from your ThemeForest Downloads page, and update the files on your server. (See video: All About Updates )
- v3.1.5 – August 15, 2012
- v3.1.4 – July 2, 2012
- v3.1.3 – June 2, 2012
- v3.1.2 – May 25, 2012
- v3.1.1 – May 12, 2012
- v3.1.0 – May 7, 2012 – ( Information about this update )
- v3.0.0 – January 28, 2012
View Full Changelog
Akita Responsive WordPress Theme; The Arcadian Responsive WordPress Theme; Swagger Responsive WordPress Theme; Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme; Alyeska Premium HTML Theme; Stealth Premium WordPress Theme; Stealth Premium HTML Theme - 6 in 1.
Keywords: css3, html5, ipad, iphone, responsive, themeblvd, unlimited sidebars.
Show all tags
- CodeCanyon Clientage PHP Login System 19002179
- CodeCanyon Geoamplify multi-user SaaS 18977129
- CodeCanyon MonsterTV plugin to create nice banners with motion graphics for WordPress 18925779
- CodeCanyon Seo Friendly & Optimized Share buttons 18998458
- CodeCanyon Ninja War HTML5 Game & Admob Construct 2 CAPX 19071918
- CodeCanyon Brain training Double dots 19067232
- ThemeForest NorthWind A Versatile Full-Screen Slider Theme for Photographers 19030935
- ThemeForest Appx Responsive App Landing Page 19029861
- ThemeForest Milano Fashion Responsive Virtuemart Template 19027473
- ThemeForest Max Electronic Services PSD Template 19035793