- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
ThemeForest U-Design WordPress Theme 253220
WordPress Theme \ Corporate \ Business
Spanish \ Portfolio \ Sortable \ Swedish \ Turkish \ Shop \ Woocommerce \ Russian
WordPress Theme - U-Design WordPress Theme 253220 by internq7 @ ThemeForest
WordPress Theme \ Corporate \ Business
Last Update: 18 December 12; Columns: 4+; Compatible Browsers: IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox 2, Firefox 3, Firefox 4, Safari 4, Safari 5, Opera, Chrome; Software Version: WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2, WordPress 3.1, WordPress 3.0; Compatible With: WooCommerce 184.108.40.206, WooCommerce 1.6; Documentation: Well Documented; Layout: Fixed; ThemeForest Files Included: Layered PSD, JPG Image, HTML Files, CSS Files, JS Files, PHP Files; Widget Ready: Yes.
U-Design is a very powerful theme which suits both, users with no programming background as well as advanced developers. It will help you build your site in no time to your liking with minimal effort. It empowers you to set any color to elements such as backgrounds, links, text, menu links, etc. You can completely change the look and feel of your site in seconds. You can also choose from over 500 fonts , including Google Font Directory and Cuf┏n fonts. This number will grow with time since many new fonts are being added to the Google fonts library. The theme also features 6 (six) Home page sliders for you to choose from.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) has been made a priority when designing the U-Design theme. In the code hierarchy, the main content block is placed before the sidebar regardless of the sidebar position, so it is crawled first by search engines. Another very powerful SEO feature has been implemented regarding Heading (h1, h2, h3,..) tags in that on the Home page the ‘h1’ tag is assigned to the site name and the rest of pages/posts/archives etc., the main Title has been assigned an ‘h1’ tag.
Read a review by TopHatRank.com
In the theme’s SHOWCASE I’ve demonstrated a small fraction of what can be accomplished with the U-Design theme.
What People are Saying.
Everything the author says about this theme, including the best support available is ABSOLUTELY true! I have used this theme on several websites and have never had any problems or a question that went unanswered. And not only does the author provide great service, but so do the many who frequent the forum. So if you’re thinking about buying this theme… you can rest assured it’s a wise choice! It’s been #1 for a reason and I’m sure it will keep its place as the best. ！ neostead
I am a total beginner!!! Bought UDesign about 6 weeks ago, and I am working on my first website. So you guys can only imagine how many questions I have. Yet, the support forum has answers for just about anything and everything, and as far as customer support, I have had all my questions answered within 6 hours or less. ！ davutor
what a breath of fresh air – someone on the interwebs who clearly knows what they are talking about and can be bothered to provide friendly patient and comprehensive support. at the price of this theme all this adds up to a real bargain – i’ll never bother with another theme. or recommend any other theme. awesome. ！ janimal
TO ALL WHO ARE CONSIDERING PURCHASING U-DESIGN, I’ve put up 100s of WP Sites over the years and worked with dozens of premium themes. NONE top this theme for ease of use and beautiful results. It does not require expertise! I installed it and SNAP it was doing what I tried to make my previous theme do for dozens of hours. ！ whata1
I wish all themes were this easy to setup. Absolutely top notch. It’s a nice change of pace to be able to start working with a theme right away. There’s hardly even a need for documentation. Superb mate, you really thought of everything. One of the best purchases I’ve ever made here. ！ tonvie
Note: the U-Design – WooCommerce Integration has been implemented as an independent plugin.
For more information please refer to the theme’s support forum or contact me directly.
A demo site has been setup HERE to demonstrate the U-Design – Woo Commerce plugin integration.
U-Design Template makes it easy to create a World class website with a unique style and clear focused message…
Six Home Page Sliders
You will be able to upload and reorder slider images in the theme’s options page.
- Flashmo Grid Slider – Features beautiful transition effects. The slider can be configured entirely through the theme’s backend option’s page, no need to deal with any code or xml files. Very easy and convenient interface to control this beautiful slider.
- Piecemaker Flash Slider – Customize every aspect of the slider through the theme’s options page, including being able to upload the slider images, re-order the slides (drag-and-drop), delete slides, choose from 40 different tween types, etc.
- Piecemaker 2 Flash Slider – Similar to the Piecemaker slider with the exception that now you can add Flash and Video slides as well as unlimited number of transitions.
- jQuery Cycle Slider Full Width Image – Slide controls available: pause, resume, jump to a specific slide. Choose from 28 transition effects that could be assigned independently to each slide. Slide link with the option to open in current or new window. Also remove the 3D shadow option is available.
- jQuery Cycle Slider With an Image, Text and Button – Slide controls available: pause, resume, jump to a specific slide. Choose from 28 transition effects that could be assigned independently to each slide. Link button auto generated with the option to open the link in current or new window. Also remove the 3D shadow option is available.
- jQuery Cycle Slider With sliding Images and Sliding Text – Slide controls available: pause, resume, jump to a specific slide. The practical aspect of this slider is that it allows you to create dynamic interactive look of three sliding layers.
- An additional “ No slider ” option has been added with the ability to add custom text in the place of the slider
Choosing Your Fonts & Colors.
- Over 500 fonts offered ( more info )
- Unlimited combinations of colors ( more info )
- Background Images – You could also upload background images on per section bases instead of solid background color if you wish. ( more info )
- U-Design: Recent Posts – Display the most recent posts with teaser text, author and date info (optional), you also have the option to offset the displayed recent posts from the most current one, use this to omit the first 2 or 3 latest posts for example. In addition to that the widget allows you to select a specific category and all its descendants respectively. Limit the number of words to show from each post. Auto generate thumbnails and optionally show thumbnail frame shadow. The Thumbnails can have any width or height. In addition I have provided a shortcode version of this widget so that it can be used anywhere in the content, not just widget areas. Here’s an example .
- U-Design: Login Form – Displays a login in the sidebar. Users can login and logout directly from the sidebar without being redirected to the default WP login page.
- U-Design: Custom Category widget – allows you to display a single category and all of its descendant categories respectively. This comes in handy for sections of the website such as the Portfolio or Blog/News, where you might want to narrow the categories displayed in the sidebar for the current section to be more relevant.
- U-Design: Google Map – Copy and paste your Google map code to display a Google Map in the sidebar.
- U-Design: Subpages – Displays a current pages’ children pages. The parent is displayed as the title. This widget is handy if you have a lot of pages that would normally take up too much room in the sidebar, so you could use this widget to display a much shorter version of the menu in the sidebar showing just the descendant pages of the current page.
Home page Columns with Widget Areas
- There are 11 (eleven) widget areas. They are designed in a such a way to span the width of the page dynamically, e.g. if one column is deactivated, then the remaining columns will re-size to span the full width of the page, if let’s say only one column is active then it will span the full width of the page, etc.
There are 12 (twelve) custom sidebars with positioning that could be set as left or right at any time from the theme’s Options page for each section (e.g. Blog, Contact page, Sitemap page, etc.) independently.
- In the code hierarchy, the main content block is always placed before the sidebar regardless of the sidebar position, so it is crawled first by search engines.
They go hand in hand with the available page templates (see below) and allow for customized look and feel for the various sections of the website. Available sidebars.
Portfolio section sidebar, Blog section sidebar, Contact page sidebar, Default page sidebar, Pages sidebar 2, Pages sidebar 3, Pages sidebar 4, Pages sidebar 5, Pages sidebar 6, Pages sidebar 7, Pages sidebar 8, Sitemap sidebar
- Pre-formatted Business Contact Fields – that could be entered directly from the theme’s Options page. This feature can be enabled/disabled from the Option’s page as well. The Business Contact Fields provide a way to better display additional contact information such as Company Name, Address, Phone, etc.
- E-mail form .
- Phone number validation (North America format) that could be enabled/disabled from the theme’s Options page (disabled by default).
- The contact form offers ReCAPTCHA for extra security
Unlimited Portfolio sections/pages.
- You can choose from four layouts: one, two, three and four column
- Auto generate portfolio thumbnails
- You can add description to each portfolio item
- Specify the number of items per page
- Automatic pagination
- Option to include/exclude date, post metadata and comments from the portfolio item’s individual post
- Custom sidebar with widgets and sidebar position control for the portfolio item’s individual post
- Sortable/Filterable Portfolios, you can filter by Category or by Tags, also sort by Alphabetical and Ascending/Descending order
- Blog section pages can have left, right or no sidebar (full-width) pages
- Option to remove the sidebar from Blog, Archive and Single Post View pages independently
- Option to set the post image/thumbnail dimensions (width and height) as well as the image alignment
- Option to show or remove Post Tags and Author Name and to change the excerpt length
Refer to the Typography page for examples.
960 Grid system
This theme has been designed with the help of the 960-grid system – more info here
- “Portfolio page 1 Column” template
- “Portfolio page 1 Column Sortable” template
- “Portfolio page 2 Column” template
- “Portfolio page 2 Column Sortable” template
- “Portfolio page 3 Column” template
- “Portfolio page 3 Column Sortable” template
- “Portfolio page 4 Column” template
- “Portfolio page 4 Column Sortable” template
- Blog page template
- Contact page template
- Full-width page template (no sidebar)
- Sitemap page template
- Default Template
- Page Template 2
- Page Template 3
- Page Template 4
- Page Template 5
- Page Template 6
- Page Template 7
- Page Template 8
This theme is Internationalized (translation ready) – the theme has been updated to support translations in more than one language. We have included a (.pot file included to have the theme localized)
Included Translations with the theme.
- German Translation courtesy of Silvia
- Italian Translation – courtesy Diego Meozzi – Cartabianca Publishing (www.cartabianca.com)
- Spanish Translation courtesy of Vicent Llopis
- Dutch Translation courtesy of Jeroen van Beusekom
- Polish Translation courtesy of Elzbieta Wozniak
- Russian Translation courtesy of Marina Barayeva
- French Translation courtesy of Suzanne Roy
- Chinese Traditional (zh_tw) Translation courtesy of Sylvia Ho
- Serbian Translation courtesy of Draganche Golubac
- Danish Translation courtesy of Nikolaj Mackowski
- Swedish Translation courtesy of Ola Walfridsson
- Portuguese (Brazil) Translation courtesy of Lord Marcio Moreira
- Turkish Translation courtesy of Web Tasarim PRO
- Greek Translation courtesy of George Girtsou
Search Results Page
Highlighted searched term in search results.
Refer to the Shortcodes page for examples.
Help and extensive documentation is provided through the theme’s options page
Currently the theme is not “responsive”, although it works great in ALL popular mobile devices. I might consider a “responsive” version in the future. Alternatively, there are plugins like WPTouch that will give you a mobile version of any WordPress theme/site.
Version 1.8.0 – Updated: 10.10.2012
- Added : 54 new Google fonts
- Added : Sortable Portfolio for all four Portfolio page templates (Filter by Category/Tags, sort by alpha and/or ascending/descending)
- Added : An option to choose the position of the page title, as well as to remove it
- Added : An option to choose the position of the main navigation menu
- Added : An option to remove the sidebar in the theme’s Contact Page
- Added : Chinese Traditional (zh_tw) Translation courtesy of Sylvia Ho
- Added : Danish Translation courtesy of Nikolaj Mackowski ( http://www.vagtformidlingen.dk/ )
- Added : Polish Translation courtesy of Elzbieta Wozniak ( http://gaztec.pl/ )
- Added : Portuguese (Brazil) Translation courtesy of Lord Marcio Moreira ( http://acas.com.br/ )
- Added : Turkish Translation courtesy of Web Tasarim PRO ( http://www.webtasarimpro.com/ )
- Added : Yelp icon to social icons
- Added : Yahoo icon to social icons
- Added : Option to add ThemeForest affiliate link in the footer
- Updated : Performance improvements related to loading the custom styles
- Updated : Removed the “Loading” text from the Flashmo slider preloader
- Updated : Theme’s Documentation
- Fixed : WPML compatibility with the theme’s Portfolio pages
- Fixed : Searchbox left margin issue
- Fixed : Image Frame Shadow
Version 1.7.0 – Updated: 12.07.2012
- Updated : IMPORTANT SECURITY UPDATE
- Added : Option for Percentage Based Column Layouts (“General Options”)
- Fixed : Issue with Theme Update Notification and child themes
- Fixed : Sitemap page template missing a string for translations
Version 1.6.1 – Updated: 05.07.2012
- Updated : Security updates
- Updated : Theme Update Notifier script
Version 1.6.0 – Updated: 12.06.2012
- Added : 58 new Google fonts
- Added : Option to remove the sidebar from Portfolio Single Post View pages
- Added : An option to disable TimThumb script for cropping images (added under “General Options”)
- Added : Greek Translation courtesy of George Girtsou ( http://automatismosweb.gr/ )
- Updated : Provided more space/width of the “Back to Top” link area in footer
- Updated : TimThumb script update
- Fixed : Accordion Styling when used in Sidebar
- Fixed : Cuf┏n font selection saving issue when Google fonts are disabled in the theme’s “Font Settings” section
- Fixed : ‘Comfortaa’ font issue when selected as Google Font
Version 1.5.1 – Updated: 14.02.2012
- Fixed : Small bug in v1.5.0 affecting excerpts
Version 1.5.0 – Updated: 12.02.2012
- Added : 130 new Google fonts
- Added : Ability to enable comments section in Full-width page template
- Added : Ability to use shortcodes in the footer “Copyright Message” area
- Added : g+ button (googleplus-icon.png) and a Skype button (skype-icon.png) to the social icons
- Added : Image Gallery on Portfolio Page to order the images so that they follow the order set by the integer fields in the Insert / Upload Media Gallery dialog
- Added : Cycle sliders images’ “alt” tags can now be specified for each slide
- Added : A link relation attribute for Portfolio thumbnails
- Added : Serbian Translation courtesy of Draganche Golubac
- Updated : Spanish Translation courtesy of Vicent Llopis ( http://www.elpatiodigital.com )
- Updated : Dutch Translation courtesy of Jeroen van Beusekom ( http://leefretail.nl/ )
- Updated : TimThumb script update
- Updated : “U-Design Shortcode Insert Button” plugin
- Updated : Google Analytics code option adjustment
- Updated : Author page changed the author name to the author’s “Display Name” setup from the Profile page
- Updated : “Uploadify” script
- Fixed : Redirect in “U-Design: Login Form” widget
- Fixed : Google fonts for SSL
Version 1.4.2 – Updated: 27.12.2011
- Fixed : Layout issues with the latest Google Chrome release (16.0.912.63)
- Updated : Timthumb script update
Version 1.4.1 – Updated: 01.12.2011
- Added : 29 new Google fonts
- Added : Author page (author.php)
- Updated : Changed the post’s author link to now link to the author’s page
- Updated : Timthumb script update
- Updated : Monthly archive date format in the title, removed the comma between the month and year
- Fixed : WordPress 3.3 compatibility
Version 1.4.0 – Updated: 14.11.2011
- Added : An option to Portfolio section to not link adjacent items in a category as gallery
- Added : An option to include all the images attached to a single post to the Portfolio
- Added : 43 new Google fonts
- Added : YouTube icon to the “Social_Icons_and_Arrows.psd”
- Added : In the “Blog page” template, display the page’s content if provided, above the Blog posts
- Added : Russian Translation courtesy of Marina Barayeva ( http://makebestphoto.ru )
- Added : French Translation courtesy of Suzanne Roy ( http://themeforest.net/user/idmuse/profile )
- Updated : Native WP Gallery thumbs formatting
- Updated : Some typos in the Documentation
- Updated : Piecemaker 2 default text adjustment
- Fixed : Portfolio item title attribute being truncated by prettyPhoto in longer strings
- Fixed : Removed the forced font-family definition for Table content
- Fixed : Full-width Single Post View Page to have the comments section also span full-width
- Fixed : Force long unbroken strings to fold on new line in Comments
- Fixed : Remove shortcodes from search results
- Fixed : Display issue with Tabs in IE7
- Fixed : “Read more” at the end of Blog posts when not necessary
- Fixed : Cycle 1 padding alignment when frame is disabled
- Fixed : Cycle 2 slider text area unordered lists not taking the specified font size
- Fixed : Missing strings in ‘sitemap.php’ for translations
Version 1.3.2 – Updated: 25.09.2011
- Added : Automatic insertion of ‘rel’ attribute for prettyPhoto to all images, *.mov, *.swf, YouTube and iFrame links in the content
- Added : Option to display the Post Image on the Single Post View page
- Fixed : Shortcode empty paragraph insertion which causes problems with column alignment
- Fixed : The ‘Continuous Background Image’ being cut-off by footer on very short pages
Version 1.3.1 – Updated: 20.09.2011
- Updated : Dutch translation
- Fixed : Featured Image not showing up in Archive pages (“archive.php”)
- Fixed : Text typo in the backend under the theme’s “Blog Section”
Version 1.3.0 – Updated: 19.09.2011
- Added : Option to customize the post image size and alignment that is shown on the Blog and Archive pages and optionally to use the “Featured Image” for that
- Added : Option to remove the sidebar from Blog, Archive and Single Post View pages independently, basically to have then as full-width pages
- Added : Option to remove the border line located under the menu (Option added to the theme’s “General Options” section)
- Added : Option under the “Custom Colors -> One Continuous Background Image” to have the background image fixed position (not scrollable) and also to allow background images from other sections to be shown over that background image as well, good for layered layouts
- Added : Option to disable the theme’s update notification
- Added : 15 new Google fonts
- Added : Autostop option for Cycle 3 slider. Ability to end slideshow after the last slide
- Updated : Small Layout change for single view post. Moved the single view post title in the place of the post category at the top
- Updated : prettyPhoto script to the latest version to date (v3.1.3)
- Updated : jQuery Form Validation scripts used in the Contact page template form
- Updated : Optimized script loading (cleaned up unnecessary script loading)
- Fixed : A small bug with Cycle 3 slider when there is only one slide which contains unordered list in its text layer
- Fixed : IE7-8 Cycle3 transparency problem
- Fixed : qTranslate related issue with Portfolio section
Version 1.2.1 – Updated: 24.08.2011
- Added : 16 new Google fonts
- Added : The option to add/remove the string “Archive for the ’..’ Category” from the category archive title. This options is located in the theme’s “Blog Section”
- Updated : WP Function used for Date formatting
- Updated : Dutch translation
- Updated : Timthumb script update
- Updated : When “No Slider” option is selected with no title specified, collapse the space otherwise designated for the title
Version 1.2.0 – Updated: 04.08.2011
- Added : Four additional page templates with their own widgetized sidebars and an option for left/right positioning
- Added : Option to add one large background image across all sections under the Custom Colors section
- Added : 44 new Google fonts
- Added : “portfolio_item_link_target” custom field for portfolio link items to go along with “portfolio_item_link”
- Added : “Read more” (link) shortcode to the “U-Design Shortcode Insert Button” plugin
- Added : An option under theme’s “General Options” to enable the use of ‘style.css’ for adding custom CSS from “Appearance -> Edit” section. Also needed for child theme
- Added : An Option to show/hide Post Tags for the Blog posts
- Added : An Option to show/hide Post Tags for the Portfolio single-view posts
- Added : WPML xml file to enable theme options translation
- Updated : Timthumb script security update
- Updated : Moved the “Help” section to the top in the theme’s options page
- Updated : “U-Design: Recent Posts” widget to append ”..” at the end of the post excerpt
- Fixed : Resolved an issue with the “Tabs” shortcode and floating elements used as tab content
- Fixed : WP Query reset was added to the ‘sitemap.php’
- Fixed : Search box focus text color was updated to match top area text color when custom colors are used
- Fixed : Formatting with subscript and superscript related to the css reset
Version 1.1.2 – Updated: 27.06.2011
- Added : The option to have the “Feedback” button fixed (to not scroll with the page)
- Added : German Translation courtesy of Silvia
- Updated : compatibility to PHP 5.3.6
- Fixed: Related to “U-Design Shortcode Insert Button” plugin. Added the missing … show_thumbs=”1” .. to the “U-Design: Recent Posts” widget shortcode.
Version 1.1.1 – Updated: 20.06.2011
- Updated : Timthumb script
- Updated : Sitemap page templates’ strings are included for translation now
- Updated : Made the single view post title H1 tag
- Fixed : Heading mismatch for post comments template
Version 1.1.0 – Updated: 12.06.2011
- Added : ‘Top Area Social Media’ Widget Area. A widget area positioned in the top right corner of the site designated for social media links and icons
- Added : 19 New Google Fonts
- Added : Portfolio custom field ‘portfolio_item_link’ which allows to link directly from the thumbnail to another page or site rather than display a preview item
- Fixed : Full-width widget bug experienced in some cases on home page
- Fixed : Heading mismatch for post comments template
Version 1.0.1 – Updated: 07.06.2011
- Added : The options: “Bottom Area Background Image” and “Footer Background Image” under theme’s “Custom Colors”
- Added : A link to the theme’s Support Forum under the “Help” section
- Fixed : Changed cursor behaviour to ‘default’ for top natigation menu items that are not links
PureVISION WordPress Theme; QualiFire Site Template; QualiFire WordPress Theme; 7 in 1 Business Success Site Theme; 7 in 1 Business Success Wordpress Theme.
Keywords: Danish, chinese, dutch, french, german, italian, localized, portuguese, russian, seo, sortable portfolio, spanish, swedish, turkish, woocommerce shop.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Online, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest The Wedding Date Responsive Wedding HTML Template 19727160
- ThemeForest Olympus Responsive Coming Soon Template 19726941
- ThemeForest Leo Whale Responsive Prestashop 1.7 Theme 19647898
- ThemeForest Creativity Corporate HTML Template 19692452
- ThemeForest TaxiPark Taxi Service Company HTML5 Template 19724774
- ThemeForest Camembert Wine Restaurant & Cheese Shop PSD Template 19264865
- ThemeForest YESSHOP Drag & Drop Dynamic Responsive Shopify Theme Ultimate Fashion Supermarket Minimal 19726165
- ThemeForest Corazon Multi Concept Environment Charity Green Energy Nonprofit PSD Template 19535858
- ThemeForest Magnettheme Business One Page PSD Template 19587780
- ThemeForest Thebear Shopify Theme 19722868