- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
ThemeForest Classy Business & Portfolio WordPress Theme 499230
WordPress Theme \ Corporate \ Business
Wordpress \ Professional \ Theme \ Wpexplorer \ Portfolio \ Lawyer \ Clean
WordPress Theme - Classy Business & Portfolio WordPress Theme 499230 by WPExplorer @ ThemeForest
WordPress Theme \ Corporate \ Business
Last Update: 28 November 12; Columns: 4+; Compatible Browsers: IE8, IE9, Firefox 3, Firefox 4, Safari 4, Safari 5, Opera, Chrome; Software Version: WordPress 3.5; Documentation: Well Documented; High Resolution: No; Layout: Fixed; ThemeForest Files Included: JPG Image, HTML Files, CSS Files, JS Files, PHP Files; Widget Ready: Yes.
Classy is a premium WordPress theme created to meet your client’s needs. It’s a very clean and elegant business style theme that is super easy to use and customize. With 7 custom post types (homepage highlights, slider, portfolio, testimonials, staff, services and pricing columns), meta options and some handy shortcodes, adding content is very easy.
The idea behind Classy was to make a theme that not only looked great but that only included what you need to create one or many great looking business sites, without all the extra “stuff” that you will never use and if you wanted to there is mostly likely a great plugin for it. That said, it does have many amazing features such as large page header images, 30+ custom backgrounds, 11 amazing color skins, beautiful pricing tables (via custom post types), support for unlimited paginated portfolios, a clean and minimal blog.etc. Basically, all the goddies you’ll want in your business style theme.
The homepage is composed of a slider section, a highlights section (1, 2, 3 or 4 columns option) that can be used for adding any text, a services section (1,2,3 or 4 columns) that supports little 25×25 icons, a latest portfolio carousel and a latest from the blog section (1,2,3 or 4 columns). No need to use shortcodes to create a homepage like the demo, simply add your custom post types and it will be set-up for you. However, if you want you can create a homepage using a static page and shortcodes.
You can easily assign a large header image to any page (not post) using the featured image function. This header image is 980px wide to fit perfectly on your site but can be any height. You can see a sample page with a header image here . Perfect if you wish to have a nice header image for each of your pages or for just a few. You can add them to page templates as well (full-width, portfolio, staff, testimonials, services.etc).
Another cool thing about the Classy theme is that you can add some nifty icons to your navigation bar by simply inserting a class to your menu item. Its a great way to make your navigation stand out and more unique. There are 20+ icons to choose from and can be added to both the main navigation and the sub-navigation links.
Custom Post Types – Staff/Services/Portfolio/Pricing Tables/Testiomonials…
As mentioned above the Classy theme uses various custom post types for adding content to your site. Some of the coolest are the portfolio which supports unlimited categories and paginated pages, services which support small icon displays and large featured images, testimonials which have their own page template with a unique design and the Pricing Tables which are managed via the custom post types and you can create an unlimited amout of them.
Youtube Playlist – Video Tutorials/Support
I’ve already added some great video tutorials and will be adding more to make it even easier to see how everything works in this theme, even before you buy it – Classy WordPress Theme Videos Playlist
And if you require any support I can easily make some new videos to help you out! Actually, I have already added a few more videos and will continue adding more as questions rise.
Hey AJ, I purchased your theme and I must say, “finally, a theme that requires minimal effort on the part of the client/customer!” So, congrats. I’m very happy with this purchase.
I just have to say this. After seeing AJ around the forums and commenting on other themes I was eager to buy his and luckily I got a client I could use it for soon after Classy was released.
Of all the themes I’ve configured this one has to be the easiest to set up, I had my client’s site set up in one night. The extra work he put in for the features- HP Highlights, Service, Slides, Testimonials, Staff and I just love the ease of the Portfolio image slider, which shows a lot of careful thought and planning with the user in mind.
Just wanted to let everyone know that AJ is awesome to work with… so buy this template and support a great author!!!
You will not be disappointed and receive awesome customer service.
He is very punctual at getting back to you with timely answers to your questions and totally bends over backwards to help out his clients.
I would just like to say, that i have purchased over 100 items from the envato marketplaces. In that time, AJ has been the most responsive and polite author i have ever worked with. 5 stars for this theme and the responsive support that backs it up.
This is an absolutely fantastic theme – not only does it look fantastic, it functions flawlessly and the documentation is so comprehensive it’s unbelievable!
Can’t wait to try your other themes AJ
I did email AJ with a small change I wanted to make and he responded within 15 minutes – a wonderful reply complete with screen-grabs.
Thank you AJ for firstly creating such a great theme and secondly for the fantastic support.
Thank you so much! This is a fantastic theme with great support from the designer. Keep releasing more theme, I’m sure I’ll buy many from your library. =)
Good Support = Great Marketing = High Sales
AJ and Jason Bobich of ThemeBlvd are masters of it.
Unfortunately a lot of authors just don’t get it.
Classy Business Theme Features
- Unbranded Theme Options Page – that looks like it belongs in Wordpress
- 11 color schemes – clean, black, blue, brown, cyan, green, navi, orange, pink, purple and red.
- Easy to use and clean admin panel that matches the WP design
- 960 grid
- Navigation icons (optional). Just add your class to your menu item.
- Content & Nivo Slider
- Content slider supports featured images, text, default WP styles and even shortcodes
- 7 custom post types – homepage highlights, slider, portfolio, testimonials, staff, services and pricing columns
- 2, 3, 4 Portfolio Columns
- 1, 2, 3 , 4 Services Columns
- 2, 3, 4 Footer Columns
- Custom logo option
- 120+ Google Font Options
- 30+ Included Backgrounds
- WP 3 .0+ Background Option To Add Your Own Custom Backgrounds
- Some handy shortcodes
- Contact form shortcode with simple JS validation
- Image slider on single portfolio pages (up to 5 images)
- Video Embedd support for Portfolio pages – (aka: youtube, vimeo, screenr…)
- Pagination for portfolio + option to choose how many items per page
- Related portfolio items on portfolio pages using the beautiful premium” Elegant Carousel “
- UNLIMITED – Portfolios, Services, Pricing Tables, Staff Members, Testimonials.
- Extended widgetized footer
- Some custom widgets – social, recent posts with thumbnails, site authors, flickr
- Localized – includes .po file
- Clean & Minimal design perfect for various business sites
- Amazing support!
- Requirement: WordPress 3.3+
I’ve started making some tutorials based on repeated questions I’ve been getting. The following links maybe useful to you for further editing your theme’s files. Of course you can always message me for further help!
- Changing The Theme’s Slider Size
Support is provided via the ticket site located at: http://www.wpthemehelp.com/
* Fixed portfolio slider bug where first image doesn't show on some browsers
* Added option for "Blog Style Homepage" to the admin panel
* Fixed bug with portfolio video embedd meta data
* Fixed Column Shortcodes Bug
* Added Latest From Portfolio Widget
* Fixed function not found error on Portfolio categories when description not defined
* Added shortcode for 5 columns and offset shortcodes for 1/3 + 2/3 and 1/4 + 2/4
* Added fixed width (930px) to content slide with padding to fix a bug
* Fixed issue with Service Icons not appearing on homepage
* Added new Divider with title shortcode, like the titles ones on the homepage.
* Added option to choose full blog posts on the blog instead of excerpts
* Fixed issue when thumbnails are disabled via the admin for the blog
* Fixed bug with custom navigation fonts not working
* Fixed bug where homepage only showed 3 latest homepage highlights instead of all of them.
* Added comments support on staff pages (optional)
* Added Full-With Logo option
* Added special class so you can use searchbar as a widget if disabled in the header
* Added simple tabbed shortcode
* New & Updated Theme Documentation!
* Some JS optimization
* Updated slides.js version
* New "portfolio orderby date or title" theme option
Version: 1.05 – Bigger Update
* Updated contact form
* Prettier Admin Panel (same unbranded look but cleaner look)
* Custom copyright footer option
* Departments support for staff (aka categories)
* Added post meta box so you can disable author bios and related posts on a single-post basis.
* Static HTML box for homepage – great for adding embeded video or Image instead of the slider
* Added new meta option so you can paste text/html below the image/slider/video on the single portfolio posts.
* Added instructions for theme translation to the docs.
* Changed include in functions.php to require for better security
* New meta system for portfolio posts. Easier to upload slider images (note if you update your old slider images will reset)
* Fixed issue when you choose color options in the admin it changes read more, slider info and a few other areas that should remain the default color.
* Fixed issue with "read more" link going outside the container
* Little CSS edits
* Awesomeness - Added Static Homepage Template which allows you to set a static page at the top of the regular homepage elements. And also allows for the use of the featured image function.
Version: 1.08 – Bigger Update
* Added LinkedIn option to social widget
* Updated .PO to include contact form and a few other missing strings
* Couple small css edits
* Moved 960gs to main style.css
* Added linkedIn option to social Widget
* Added fix for when testimonial doesn't have a featured image defined
* Added "options saved" message to admin panel
* Added category support for services page template - http://wpexplorer.com/premium/classy/services/
* Added custom css field to theme panel
* Added border around single portfolio images
* Removed meta (date/category) from page entries on search
* Added option to disable category links on service page
* Added meta option for custom page excerpt to use in search
* Few styling updates to fix some new WP 3.3 built-in styles that were making the admin look not as nice.
* Added option to disable categories on staff page.
- Changed how portfolio sliders work – now they use image attachments instead of meta options
- Updated carousel so buttons don’t show unless you have enough items to prevent animation issues
* Added 2 templates so you can have an image slider at the top.
Bulletin Responsive Tumblog WordPress Theme; Impact | Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme; Epsilon Corporate Portfolio & Blog WordPress Theme; PhotoPro - Photography WordPress Theme; DELTA - AJAX Portfolio Responsive WordPress Theme; Fashionista - Responsive WordPress Blog Theme; Gamma - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme.
Keywords: business, clean, corporate, elegant, lawyer, portfolio, professional, wordpress, wordpress theme, wpexplorer.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest CoWork Open Office & Creative Space PSD Template 18401389
- ThemeForest Episode Responsive Multi-Purpose Portfolio Template 18078332
- ThemeForest Barrington Creative Agency HTML5 Template 18351230
- ThemeForest Riva Multipurpose Booking for Small Businesses 18179941
- ThemeForest Applan App Landing Page 18342101
- ThemeForest Carmen Car Dealership WordPress Theme 16266673
- ThemeForest Grayson A Stylish and Versatile Shop Theme 17794719
- ThemeForest Myna A Masonry WordPress Blog Theme 17345471
- ThemeForest Chronicle News and Magazine WordPress Theme 17299719
- ThemeForest Evont Event & Conference WordPress Theme 17497249