- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
ThemeForest Akita Responsive WordPress Theme 1530025
WordPress Theme \ Corporate \ Business
Themeblvd \ Unlimited \ Sidebars \ Responsive \ Iphone \ Html \ Ipad
WordPress Theme - Akita Responsive WordPress Theme 1530025 by ThemeBlvd @ ThemeForest
WordPress Theme \ Corporate \ Business
Last Update: 8 December 12; Compatible Browsers: IE8, IE9, Firefox 2, Firefox 3, Firefox 4, Safari 4, Safari 5, Opera, Chrome; Software Version: WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4; Documentation: Well Documented; High Resolution: No; ThemeForest Files Included: Layered PSD, JPG Image, CSS Files, JS Files, PHP Files; Widget Ready: Yes.
- HTML5 and CSS tableless design
- Responsive design for all screen resolution sizes
- Option to turn special stylesheet that targets tablets and mobile devices off or on.
- Unbranded Theme Options Panel
- Panel #1 – Styles ( See screenshot )
- Panel #2 – Layout ( See screenshot )
- Panel #3 – Content ( See screenshot )
- Panel #4 – Configuration ( See screenshot )
- Layout Builder
- Video #1: Introduction
- Video #2: Add New Layout
- Video #3: Configure Layout Elements
- Video #4: Apply the Layout
- Video #5: Apply Layout as Homepage
- Video #6: Fine Tune the Layout
- Video #7: Sample Layouts
- Slider Manager
- Video #1: Setting Up a Basic Slider
- Video #2: Image Slides
- Video #3: Video Slides
- Video #4: Standard Slider Settings
- Widget Area Manager (i.e. Unlimited Sidebars)
- Video #1: Locations
- Video #2: Collapsible Vs Fixed
- Video #3: Custom Widget Areas
- Video #4: Floating Widget Areas
- 6 Sidebar Layouts ( Watch Video )
- Tons of shortcodes with shortcode generator ( See screenshot )
- prettyPhoto lightbox integration ( Watch Video )
- Dynamic typography with Google Font Directory support ( Watch Video )
- 100% child theme compatible with sample child theme included ( Watch Video )
- Optional no-click drop down menus ( Watch Video )
- 5 Custom Widgets (Twitter, Video, Simple Contact, Mini Post Grid and Mini Post List)
- Localization-ready (for translation into foreign languages)
- New! – Full WPML compatibility. http://wpml.themeblvd.com
- New! – Sample Data included ( Watch Video )
- New! – Developer tutorials for working with our framework. http://dev.themeblvd.com
Free Theme Blvd Addons
- Theme Blvd Admin Presence – Show or Hide theme’s admin pages.
- Theme Blvd Featured Link Override – Set site-wide featured image links.
- Theme Blvd Featured Videos – Replace featured images with embedded videos.
- Theme Blvd Image Sizes – Adjust your theme’s image crop sizes.
- Theme Blvd News Scroller Widget – A widget that scrolls through posts.
- Theme Blvd Piecemaker Addon – Add Piecemaker onto theme’s built-in sliders.
- Theme Blvd Post-to-Page Link – Link a post to a page for modifying the breadcrumb trail.
- Theme Blvd Responsive Google Maps – Responsive Google Map shortcode.
- Theme Blvd String Swap – Quickly translate text strings on frontend of your site.
- Theme Blvd WooCommerce Patch – Adds basic compatibility with WooCommerce.
- Theme Blvd WPML Bridge – Full WPML compatibility. http://wpml.themeblvd.com
Here is the quick step-by-step guide for how this theme’s demo homepage was setup from the WordPress admin panel. You can find much more information on the following steps in great detail by viewing the documentation that came in your theme’s download package. Keep in mind this is only a quick step-by-step for the theme demo’s homepage and you definitely do not have to setup your site in this way if you don’t want to.
- Install the theme under Appearance > Themes .
- Go to Settings > Reading > Frontpage Displays , and make sure you’ve selected “your latest posts”.
- Go to Appearance > Widget Areas and create a new custom widget area. For its location, select for it to be a “Floating Widget Area.”
- Go to Appearance > Widgets and add the “Search” widget to your new custom widget area along with the “Theme Blvd News Scroller” widget, which you can download here .
- Go to the Sliders page and create a custom slider.
- Go to the Builder page and create a new custom layout. Use “Akita Homepage” as your layout’s starting point. Configure your element settings. This includes selecting your custom slider in the slider element, and selecting the custom widget area you created within the second column of the Columns element. Then, save the layout.
- Go to Appearance > Theme Options > Content > Homepage , select to show a custom layout, and select the custom layout you’ve created.
For your reference, listed here are all of the image sizes that your images get cropped to when using this theme. If your WordPress installation already has many images uploaded, it’s best to run the Thumbnail Generator plugin after installing the theme.
- Slider Full Width – 960×350 ( hard crop )
- Slider Staged Left/Right – 542×292 ( hard crop )
- 1/5 Column of Grid – 200×125 ( hard crop )
- 1/4 Column of Grid – 240×150 ( hard crop )
- 1/3 Column of Grid – 320×200 ( hard crop )
- 1/2 Column of Grid – 472×295 ( hard crop )
- Small Thumbnail of List – 195×195 ( soft crop )
- Small Square – 130×130 ( hard crop )
- Smaller Square – 70×70 ( hard crop )
- Smallest Square – 45×45 ( hard crop )
NOTE : If you require changes to these image sizes, you do have options. Learn More
On the live demo , you will see a section on the main menu called Sample Layouts . Within this theme framework, sample layouts are not anything that require any kind of XML import file. When you go to the Layout Builder to build your custom layouts, you have the option to choose from any of these sample layouts as your starting point.
So, in other words, when you install the theme, you have all of the sample layouts. You don’t need to import anything or perform any additional tasks.
In order to run this theme, your server must have PHP5 and you must have WordPress 3.2+ installed.
Listed here all of updates to this theme and when they were posted. In your WordPress admin panel, you can see what version of the theme you’re using by going to Appearance > Themes and looking at the version number next to the name of the theme. To update the theme, you need to download it again from your ThemeForest Downloads page, and update the files on your server. (See video: All About Updates )
- v1.1.5 – August 15, 2012
- v1.1.4 – July 2, 2012
- v1.1.3 – June 2, 2012
- v1.1.2 – May 25, 2012
- v1.1.1 – May 12, 2012
- v1.1.0 – May 7, 2012 – ( Information about this update )
View Full Changelog
Akita Responsive WordPress Theme; The Arcadian Responsive WordPress Theme; Swagger Responsive WordPress Theme; Alyeska Premium HTML Theme; Stealth Premium WordPress Theme; Stealth Premium HTML Theme - 6 in 1; FlipBlog Premium WordPress Theme.
Keywords: css3, html5, ipad, iphone, responsive, themeblvd, unlimited sidebars.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Online, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest Casimir A Bold Tumblr Portfolio Theme 19617626
- ThemeForest Ap Dolphin Shopify Theme 19621981
- ThemeForest Organie An Organic Store Farm Cake and Flower Shop Magento 2 Theme 19620006
- ThemeForest Summer Moon Fashion Store Muse Template 19616699
- ThemeForest Ucare Medical & Health PSD Template 19634099
- ThemeForest Repair Shop Mobile & Gadget Repairing PSD Template 19633788
- ThemeForest Healthcare Health & Medical Care HTML5 Template 19624563
- ThemeForest Azra Creative Multi-Functional HTML Template 19621991
- ThemeForest Ap Roy Shopify Theme 19617775
- ThemeForest Clean Host Hosting Business Site PSD Template 19632995