- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
ThemeForest Magzimus Blog & Magazine theme 124491
WordPress Theme \ Blog \ Magazine
Panel \ Options \ Music \ Magazine \ Personal \ Transparency \ White \ Integration
WordPress Theme - Magzimus Blog & Magazine theme 124491 by BioXD @ ThemeForest
WordPress Theme \ Blog \ Magazine
Last Update: 8 November 12; Columns: 2; Compatible Browsers: IE7, IE8, Firefox 4, Safari 4, Safari 5, Opera; Software Version: WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3; Documentation: Well Documented; High Resolution: No; Layout: Fixed; ThemeForest Files Included: Layered PSD, HTML Files, CSS Files, JS Files, PHP Files; Widget Ready: Yes.
Magzimus is a powerful and flexible theme that focuses on providing functionality for blogs and informative sites.
Easy to use
The theme is built with ease of use in mind. All of the included features have been tested and include very simple interfaces so you don’t need to edit any kind of code at all.
Customization is the most important part of a theme. You should be able to adapt it to your needs fast and easy. Magzimus was designed to be fully customizable, with just a few clicks and keystrokes, you can changes the site’s layout, colors, images and messages. Your site will be unique, look great and you don’t even need to know html or css to do it.
Full color customization
Every color in the theme can be customized by the user right from the administration panel with just a couple clicks. Avoid looking trough hundreds of CSS lines, Magzimus has made it really easy for you to customize your site.
Beautiful image slider
At the end, your content is the most important feature of your site and it should be displayed prominently. Magzimus allows you to set a gorgeous slider right on your front page so you can show your visitors your most relevant content.
The slider is also extremely easy to use, just click a checkbox on your write panel when you are publishing a new entry and the theme takes care of the rest.
Automatic image resizing
Making several versions of each image you are trying to post should be considered a crime and a waste of time. With Magzimus all you need to do is add a large image and it will take care of automatically resizing it to use in the previews and the slider.
Of course, if you prefer to add your own versions, you are also welcome to do it and Magzimus allows you to.
Multi-page navigation is easier to use for your visitors than the usual Next page / Last page links and that is exactly why it is included as the prefered way to navigate the archives in Magzimus.
Facebook comments are built-inn and you can use them instead of the usual wordpress commenting system or you can display both of them ate the same time. A facebook page widget is also included.
Send automatic notifications every time you publish a new post or grab your twitter feed and display it on the site. Magzimus leverages the power of social media and allows you to easily connect to a twitter account. Now with Oauth support!.
The default WordPress widgets are a bit limited and that is why Magzimus includes more powerful versions of some. No installation required, just drag and drop them to your sidebar.
8 alternative backgrounds
If you don’t like the default background that is included, you can use one of the other eight options that are available to you with your download. If you don’t like any of those either, you can always use your own as well.
New versions are released constantly to stay up to date with the latest Wordpress version. New features are added as well.
Your purchase includes
- Theme All source files included and ready to use.
- Help file With easy to read instructions on how to use the theme.
- Graphic source files . The psd i used to build the theme is included.
- Custom widgets . Ready to use out of the box.
- E-mail support . If you have any questions, my e-mail address is in the help file, i’ll be glad to help you.
- Free Updates . Upgrades and new versions of the theme are constantly released, free of charge.
Enjoy your theme and thanks for your purchase!
09/29/10 VERSION 1 .1
- The slider bug where additional items were showing has been fixed
- Date is correctly displayed now in several pages that were missing the day’s value
- Single posts are now displayed correctly when the user is logged out
- Custom messages for “not found” pages now show up correctly
- Tweets are no longer published with additional ”/” symbols
- IE7 rendering issues have been fixed
- Page loading time has been improved
- Font loading has been improved and no longer shows the fonts before they are replaced
- Accents, reversed accents and other character have been added to one of the fonts. Also, added a feature to allow spanish, french and other users to easily change the used font.
- Automatic posting to twitter when you connect your account is now off by default
- Added a setting to the options panel to allow users to turn the default automatic posting to twitter on or off.
- Added a setting to the options panel to allow users to change the default twitter message.
11/09/10 VERSION 1 .2
- Dropdown menu support added for the main menu.
- Multi-page support for posts and static pages added.
- Fixed the session warnings bug that some people had with the twitter module
- Thumbnail generation script updated for PHP 5 .3.
- Other minor fixes.
01/07/11 VERSION 1 .3
- IE9 full support
- Improved support for WordPress 3.1
- Support for MAMP , XAMPP and servers with strict syntax settings
- Added a new widget for facebook pages
- The thumbnails in the post previews now also link to the posts by default
- Fixed the bug that caused the links in the Twitter widget to link to non-existing pages on some twitter accounts
- Added support to the Twitter module for servers that don’t support URLs as GET parameters.
- Fixed the broken links in the categories tags
- Fixed a bug that displayed the posts incorrectly in the archives
- Fixed a bug that broke the sidebar when the widgets had no titles
- Removed the error that caused the “deprecated” notices to appear
- Fixed other minor bugs
Important note for users upgrading from an older version.
If you haven’t made any changes directly to the theme’s code, upgrading is safe and you will not lose any changes you have made to the settings. Even so, it is recommended that you make a backup of your entire site before installing.
For version 1.3, some changes have been made to the included widgets. It is recommended that you disable the widgets labeled as [Magzimus] before installing the update and add them again when you are done.
01/07/11 VERSION 1 .3.1
- Small update that fixes a bug that caused the dropdown menus to not display properly.
04/01/12 VERSION 1 .4
- WordPress 3.3 support added.
- Fixes the bugs related to WordPress 3.3 launch.
- The accents and foreign characters problem in the titles has been fixed by replacing one of the default fonts for one with a bigger character map.
- A bug where media files could not be found using the media browser has been fixed.
- Other minor bugs solved.
05/07/2012 VERSION !.4.1
- Wordpress 3.4 support added
16/07/2012 VERSION 1 .4.2
- Added an option to automatically display Facebook comments instead of the usual wordpress comments (or show them both at the same time).
- Added a display option to the general settings to display the index and archive pages as a regular blog.
- Fixed a bug where the title in the archive and search pages was displayed before being precessed by cufon.
- Fixed a bug where the background menu was not showing up for some users.
07/11/2012 VERSION 1 .4.3
- Fixed the bugs introduced by the changes to the twitter API
- Fixed the problem where the theme would send a twitter notification when posts were saved as drafts or updates. Notifications will only be sent now when the post is first published.
- Fixed a bug where the date in static pages was displayed incorrectly.
Magnifica | Blog, News & Magazine Theme; FolioTime | Wordpress showcase and blog.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Online, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- CodeCanyon Status Checker PHP Site Server Status 19325195
- CodeCanyon Multi-Purpose Baby Name Template for iOS 19324043
- CodeCanyon COC Base Map &Admob Android Studio Project 19282258
- CodeCanyon Better Page Management Pro WordPress Plugin 19238416
- CodeCanyon Coming Responsive Circular Countdown timer 19320266
- CodeCanyon iOS Sticker Pack App Template with Built-In MailChimp Lead Generation 19297071
- CodeCanyon crowdRAZOR 19254869
- CodeCanyon Visual Composer GIF Player 19307990
- CodeCanyon Wordpress Zodiac Horoscope Auto 19288781
- CodeCanyon Simpatico Creative Countdown Coming Soon Page 19292196