- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
ThemeForest Pushy A Bold & Creative Marketing WP theme 3243859
WordPress Theme \ Corporate \ Marketing Template
Portfolio \ Filterable \ Freelancer \ Marketing \ Responsive \ Custom \ Bold
WordPress Theme - Pushy A Bold & Creative Marketing WP theme 3243859 by meanthemes @ ThemeForest
WordPress Theme \ Corporate \ Marketing Template
Last Update: 27 December 12; Columns: 3; Compatible Browsers: IE8, IE9, Firefox 4, Safari 5, Opera, Chrome; Software Version: WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2, WordPress 3.1; Documentation: Well Documented; High Resolution: Yes; Layout: Responsive; ThemeForest Files Included: JPG Image, CSS Files, JS Files, PHP Files; Widget Ready: Yes.
Pushy – A Bold & Creative “Get it done” & Multipurpose WordPress theme – Responsive for Mobile & Tablet.
Marketing, Business, Corporate, Creative, Blog – there are so many options the possibilities are endless!
WordPress 3.5 compatible iPhone 5 tested, WordPress 3.4.1 & 3.4.2 ready
If you purchase, thank you and don’t forget to rate the theme
Full of features… Homepage items
Create as many homepage items as you want with our easy to use custom post type.
Choose your colours (type them in or use the color picker), style and choose whether to use your featured image as normal, or as a tile or full size background image.
You can create unlimited homepage items: showcase anything, shortcodes, videos – it all works – design and control each homepage item separately.
See what our options panel looks like and how to setup your homepage…
All post formats supported Aside, audio, video, gallery, image, status, chat, link, quote, standard – we support them all in this theme.
We’ve found from our own and other people’s research that homepage / hero sliders aren’t always the best way to convert sales or display important content. Anything past slide 1 often gets ignored and often slide 1 is frequently overlooked as customers think its some kind of advert banner.
However, that is a choice that you the customer should make. Pushy has been tested with WooThemes Flexslider for WordPress and the Code Canyon LayerSlider WP and both are compatible. You can insert these via the shortcodes straight into any Homepage item or any page/post on your website.
Please note: these will need to be purchased separately and the theme support does not cover issues with the individual sliders.
Unlimited Color Options You can control colours for the entire theme using our easy to use options panel.
More fonts than you can shake a stick at Google fonts, Typekit fonts, Adobe Edge fonts, standard fonts – these are all built in and easy to setup, just follow the inline help.
You can even change the road colour on your Google Map
We Love Support We want to make sure you are happy with your purchase, if you have a question about how to do something or think you have found a bug, head over to our support system and we’ll get back in touch.
Full feature list
- Choose between portfolio or blog items on the homepage.
- Order portfolio items using page order attributes
- Make portfolio items go anywhere from homepage, link to whatever page you like
- Turn off sub side navigation
- Sticky header on or off
- LayerSlider compatible
- WooThemes Flexslider for WordPress compatible
- All blog post formats supported
- Use admin format for date
- Specify how many tweets to show in footer
- Optional Flexslider powered portfolio slideshow.
- Flexslider powered blog gallery
- Show or hide portfolio project details
- Unlimited Homepage layouts including blog style layout
- Responsive video custom widget for widgetised areas
- Google web fonts integration
- Typekit web fonts integration
- New Adobe Edge Web fonts integration
- Google Analytics Support
- Easy to use settings to get you up and running quickly
- Twitter integration
- Configurable footer
- Widgetized Footer
- Widgetized Sidebar
- Plain text logo option
- Custom logo upload
- Custom Retina only logo upload
- Favicon and apple touch icon upload
- Custom post type for your portfolio items
- Custom post type for homepage items
- Have whatever content you want on the homepage using our homepage item custom post type, video, images, text, anything.
- Dynamic filter for the portfolio listings page using isotope
- Contact form
- Google API v3 integration
- Google map with configurable road colour
- Custom Google pin upload
- Show footer links for your most popular social networks
- Unlimited colors/colours – control colours and fonts across the entire theme
- Control font sizes across the entire theme
- Custom background swatch
- Custom background colour
- Choose boxed or wide layout for the whole website
- Custom CSS block for ultimate control override (without having to edit the theme stylesheet)
- General template related text control to quickly edit text without editing .mo and .po files.
- Localisation support with provided .mo and .po files
- 6 Page templates including blog layout and full width
- Custom Menu
- Featured image support
- Drop down menus
- Blog Layout page
- Automatic Theme updates (from within WordPress)
- Fully responsive (optimised for iPad and iPhone with retina graphics)
- Extensive documentation
Please also check out our other themes
- Version 1.2.1 – Released 26th December 2012 – Fixed bug on homepage/index with extra closing div tag when portfolio items + portfolio items linking to pages were both in use.
- Version 1.2.0 – Released 21st December 2012 – New features: order portfolio items using order page attributes, hide sub page menu option added, allow portfolio items on homepage to use a non-related link e.g. send a portfolio item anywhere: about page, external site. Made contact form input styling more specific so it doesn’t conflict with 3rd party plugins. Updated documentation.
- Version 1.1.9 – Released 18th December 2012 – New features: Specify amount of tweets in footer option added, allow admin controlled date format. Support for differently sized smooth height on flexslider, support for wp-caption. CSS options included via different format to support sub-domain theme setup. Made Next and Previous translatable. Added classes to contact form paragraphs. Updated documentation.
- Version 1.1.7 – Reset queries on Archive templates as they were bringing back incorrect results.
- Version 1.1.6 – Released 14th November 2012 – Reorganised header for better optimisation.
- Version 1.1.5 – Released 13th November 2012 – Updated style.css to indent 3 tiered mobile menu. Minor bug fixes.
- Version 1.1.4 – Released 11th November 2012 – Updates to localisation, moved all .po/.mo files into languages folder instead of root.
- Version 1.1.3 – Released 8th November 2012 – Updated mobile menu plugin for better animation. Updated CSS for retina macbook pro running chrome background-size bug. Updated blog archive so multiple flexslider galleries can appear on the same page.
- Version 1.1.2 – Released 30th October 2012 – Added option to swap between portfolio items and blog items on the homepage.
- Version 1.1.1 – Released 29th October 2012 – Added width for heading when pagination in use. Added support for web font “em”. Updated shortcode class for tabs to avoid conflicts with jQuery UI based plugins.
- Version 1.1.0 – Released 28th October 2012 – Fixed pagination issue on blog template. Added a function to blog archive templates check for presence of more tag, if no more tag blog uses the excerpt instead.
- Version 1.0.9 – Released 26th October 2012 – Changed retina logo option to a PHP / CSS3 Media Query solution rather than a jQuery solution.
- Version 1.0.8 – Released 26th October 2012 – Added sticky header option
- Version 1.0.7 – Released 24th October 2012 – Added Retina logo upload option. Added option to centre align header. Added option to change mobile menu background colour. Updated documentation. Fixed bug on browser resizing portfolio page.
- Version 1.0.6 – Released 22nd October 2012 – Added github social option. Added a different widget area just for the contact page.
- Version 1.0.5 – Released 22nd October – Re-order of Custom CSS file to allow correct assignment of Google fonts when activated.
- Version 1.0.4 – Released 21st October 2012 – Dribbble social setting added.
- Version 1.0.3 – Released 21st October 2012 – Post format support added, flexslider option added for portfolio and portfolio details option added.
- Version 1.0.0 – Released 20th October 2012 – Initial release.
Daily - A Beautiful WordPress Blog & Photo theme; Moustachey: A Blog theme with extra gusto; Scruvely - A Typographic Business & Creative Theme.
Keywords: agency, bold, business, colourful, creative, custom css, filterable portfolio, freelancer, marketing, portfolio, responsive.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Online, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest RBestate Responsive WordPress Real Estate Theme 16729659
- ThemeForest Sports Time Responsive Blog HTML Template 19387068
- ThemeForest Deliver Barber Hairdresser & Hair Salon Template 19484685
- ThemeForest Ippo Shop Minimal E-commerce WordPress Theme 19386347
- ThemeForest Universe Education HTML Template 19452805
- ThemeForest L'bum Responsive WooCommerce Theme 19234570
- ThemeForest Minimax Minimal Multipurpose Portfolio Template 19482473
- ThemeForest Kumail 50 Email Template 400& Modules & Stampready Builder 19217017
- ThemeForest Beauty Salon Onepage PSD 19450411
- ThemeForest Honour Responsive Multipurpose E-Commerce HTML5 Template 19441608