- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon Opencart Image Compressor VQMod Speed Up Your Site 11250950
Plugin \ OpenCart
Image \ Size \ Reduce \ Compress \ Smaller \ Speed \ Images \ Small \ Opencart
Plugin - Opencart Image Compressor VQMod Speed Up Your Site 11250950 by rolloutking @ CodeCanyon
Plugin \ OpenCart
Image Crusher is Image Compression Software for the Opencart eCommerce Platform.
This module analyses the images on any Opencart powered site and optimises them where possible without degrading quality.
It Makes sites load faster and rank higher in Google to generate more sales.
– Upload a jpeg/png from your computer and see how much it is optimised.
– enter catalog/demo and click crush images and watch as the images are compressed.
It also compresses all of the jpegs & pngs that you upload through the image manager in the Opencart admin. You control the level of compression through the admin page.
This reduces file size on the front end and loads sites faster for your users.
The compression is handled by the native GD Graphics library
Once uploads are successful, Image Crusher will display a popup showing the percentage saving of the file size after optimisation.
You have the option to set the level of compression and also the ability to turn it off when it is not needed.
Q: Can Image Crusher compress images that are live on my site now?
A: Yes, you enter a folder name and the Module will scan all the images in this directory and all subdirectories for images. It will then compress all of the jpegs & pngs it finds.
Q: Will this work for all image types?
A: This version of Image Crusher is for JPEG’s and PNG’s only.
Q: What happens the original file?
A: The original file stays on your computer, untouched.
Q: How does the Image Crusher know how to reduce the file size?
A: The actual compression of the images is carried out by the GD Graphics library. This is part of php and the functions analyse the images and strip out things like comments and meta data. Therefore your image can be reduced in size without lowering quality.
Q: Can I set the compression level
A: Yes, this can be set from 1-10 in the admin
Q: What compression level do you re-commend?
A: Level 7 is a good choice for sharp images that are small in size.
Q: What if I upload another file type?
A: If you upload any other image type it will simply be processed as normal and the Image Crusher will not touch it.
Q: What if the image quality is poor?
A: If you select Level 10 compression your images will still be good as the module applies a threshold in the background to ensure the image quality does not come out too bad.
- Ensure vqmod is installed (Download here if you don’t already have it: https://github.com/vqmod/vqmod/releases) Take the Opencart version.
- Download the Image Crusher package.
- Upload the files to the root of you opencart store.
- Go to your admin and Extensions > Modules.
- You should see Image Crusher in the list. Click Install.
- Click Edit.
- By default the image crusher will be turned on.
- Select the level of compression you want. Higher compression = smaller file size!
- Click Save.All images uploaded through the image manager will now be compressed automatically. You will receive a popup that shows you the how much the Image Crusher reduced your file size by.You can also compress all the images that are live on your site. Just make sure you clear your image cache afterwards.
If you are upgrading from a previous version of Image Crusher, simply copy over the existing files on your server and reload your admin.
If you have upgraded your site to Opencart 2.0+, make sure to download the correct version of this module for your open cart store
Ensure the module has permissions. Go to System>Users>User Groups>Top Administrator.
Ensure module/image_crusher is checked for access permission and modify permission.
Delete your vqmod cache files
Clear your site cache.
If you require and assistance please submit a ticket using the contact page.
Keywords: image compress, Image compression, image compressor, image optimise, image optimiser, image optimize, opencart image compress, reduce image size, reduce jpg size, small image size, smaller images, speed.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Online, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest The Wedding Date Responsive Wedding HTML Template 19727160
- ThemeForest Olympus Responsive Coming Soon Template 19726941
- ThemeForest Leo Whale Responsive Prestashop 1.7 Theme 19647898
- ThemeForest Creativity Corporate HTML Template 19692452
- ThemeForest TaxiPark Taxi Service Company HTML5 Template 19724774
- ThemeForest Camembert Wine Restaurant & Cheese Shop PSD Template 19264865
- ThemeForest YESSHOP Drag & Drop Dynamic Responsive Shopify Theme Ultimate Fashion Supermarket Minimal 19726165
- ThemeForest Corazon Multi Concept Environment Charity Green Energy Nonprofit PSD Template 19535858
- ThemeForest Magnettheme Business One Page PSD Template 19587780
- ThemeForest Thebear Shopify Theme 19722868