- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon WooCommerce Shipping Pro with Table Rate 10982849
Plugin \ eCommerce \ WooCommerce \ Shipping
Table \ States \ Shipping \ Rate \ Weight \ Wordpress \ Woocommerce \ Code \ Post
Plugin - WooCommerce Shipping Pro with Table Rate 10982849 by WooForce @ CodeCanyon
Plugin \ eCommerce \ WooCommerce \ Shipping
Last Update: 9 April 15; Compatible Browsers: IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome; Compatible With: WooCommerce 2.3.x, WooCommerce 2.2.x, WooCommerce 2.1.x, WooCommerce 2.0.x; Files Included: PHP; Software Version: WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0, WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7.
WooForce understands that every store is different and has unique shipping needs. WooForce WooCommerce Shipping Pro plugin, with its intuitive user interface and complex rule defining ability, helps you to handle your unique shipping needs.
You can define multiple shipping rates based below listed parameters
- Country / State / Post Code
- Product Category
- Shipping Class
This plugin helps you to handle
- International/Domestic Shipping
- Country / Region based shipping
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Weight based Shipping
- Quantity based Shipping rates
- Price based Shipping rates
- Cart based Shipping rates
- Free Shipping
- Express Shipping / Regular Shipping
- Order Based / Item Based Shipping Rates
- Handling Fees
Different Shipping Scenarios Handled by the Plugin
Free Shipping on selected product categories
In the below example, for all products in the categories ‘Luxury’, ‘Small Items’ and ‘Watches’ under 100 kg weight limit will be shipped free if the shipping address selected is either in Canada or United States.
There are couple of other settings which might affect the above calculation.
If you have set ‘Pet Item Max Cost’ or ‘Per Item Min Cost’ in the settings, the total cost of shipping will be calculated by adding up the cost of shipping for each item in the order. If there are multiple rules matching for a specific line item highest rate or lowest rate will be used for calculation based on whether Max or Min has been set.
If ‘Per Order Max Cost’ is set then the highest shipping cost among all the products in the order will be applied as the shipping cost for the whole order. If ‘Per Order Min Cost’ is set then the lowest shipping cost among all the products in the order will be applied as the shipping cost for the whole order.
If ‘Per Category Max Cost’ is set then the highest shipping rate among all the shipping rates for that category will be applied. If ‘Per Category Min Cost’ is set then the lowest shipping rate among all the shipping rates for that category will be applied.
If ‘Per Shipping Class Max Cost’ is set then the highest shipping rate among all the shipping rates for that category will be applied. If ‘Per Shipping Class Min Cost’ is set then the lowest shipping rate among all the shipping rates for that category will be applied.
Flat Rate Shipping on certain shipping classes. Set one rate for Shipping Class A and another rate for Shipping Class B
In this case, a flat Local shipping charge of 5 Euro is applied to all products shipped to France. For shipments to any country other than France 30 Euro will be charged if the products all in to ‘Heavy’ class and 30 Euro will be charged for products with any other shipping class. This is assuming that all products falls below 999kg.
Please also check Per Item and Per Order cases explained in the first example.
Special shipping rates (or shipping surcharge) to selected states or post codes.
In case you want to set special shipping rates for certain countries, states or post codes, you can set as done above. You may also add product category, shipping class or weight related conditions in the same rule.
Option for the customer to choose from multiple shipping methods ( Ground shipping and Air Shipping)
A shop owner may want to give multiple shipping options to the customer to choose from based on the nature of shipping and rates.
- Ground shipping or Air Shipping
- Express Shipping or Regular Shipping
How it looks in the cart
Set different rates based on weight slabs. Beyond the defined range, use rate per unit
In case you want to set the shipping rate based on the weight of the products or order, you can set those in the rule matrix. An example case is given below.
0 – 1 kg : 2 USD
1 – 2 kg : 3.5 USD
2 – 3 kg : 4.5 USD
3 kg + : 4.5 USD + 0.5 USD per each additional kg
Order value based shipping rates
If you have shipping rates based on the order value you can set the rules as shown for the sample case below.
The Netherlands – Free (for orders with a value of € 39.90 or more, otherwise € 3,95)
Germany – € 3,95
United Kingdom – € 3,95
France – € 3,95
Belgium – € 2,95 (for orders with a value of € 39,90 or more, otherwise € 3,95)
Poland – € 3,95
Austria – € 3,95
Czech Rep.- € 3,95
Denmark – € 3,95
Hungary – € 3,95
Luxembourg – € 3,95
Quantity or Order (Cart amount) based shipping rules
Here’s a scenario.
Your shop offers a tiered shipping rate based upon the cart totals
Order Amount Shipping Rate
$0 – $20 ¡ª> $9.95
$20 – $35 ¡ª> $12.95
$35 – $50 ¡ª> $14.95
$50 & above ¡ª> Free
But, one set of products, a salad dressing, is exempt and has its own shipping rates which is based upon the number of bottles purchased (quantity) – $2 per bottle.
Also, the category ‘Clearance Items’ is exempt from the cart totals and uses the standard tiered shipping rates (shown above).
So, in a typical circumstance customer could order items that count towards the $50 total threshold, 2 or 3 of the salad dressings and also some of the clearance items.
In effect, this means 3 different shipping prices in the same order.
That is, FREE shipping for the regular items if total is $50 or above. The salad dressing shipping based upon the number of bottles purchased. The regular shipping for the clearance items
‘salad dressing’ Belongs to category ‘salad dressing’. (Shipping cost Per Item $2) => $2
‘Sports Shoes’ belongs to category ‘Clearance Items’ (Shipping cost $14.95 for first $50 and .3 per each $. => $35.95
‘Black and White’ belongs to ‘rest of the categories’ (shipping cost for $0 – $20 is $9.95) => $9.95
Total Shipping Cost => $2 + $35.95 + $.9.95 => $47.90
- Easy to understand English translation of the configured shipping rule.
- Quick configuration options such as Any Country/Rest of the world/Any State/Rest of the country/Any Shipping Class/Rest of the shipping classes/Any Product category/Rest of the Product categories
- Duplicate rule(s)
- Multiple selection capabilities for Country/State/Product Category/Shipping classes
- Display/Hide matrix columns
- Postal code multiple values using ’;’ , wild-card using * and number range using ’-’
- Option to configure fixed shipping cost for weight range or shipping cost per unit.
- Return multiple shipping method using ‘Method group’
- Control over shipping calculation using PerOrderMax/ PerOrderMin/ PerItemMax/ PerItemMin
Screen shot of Admin Settings Page
Keywords: bundle, category, class, country, ecommerce, item, order, post code, shipping, states, table rate, weight, woocommerce, wordpress.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Online, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest Mordant Freelancer Portfolio Template 19599573
- ThemeForest Diamond Business & Consulting PSD Template 19599405
- ThemeForest Chemical Company Theme Joomla 19554650
- ThemeForest Clean UI Admin Template Modular & Trendy Design & Modules Market & BEM & Angular 2 & Visual Builder 19597589
- ThemeForest Tanes Creative Coming Soon Template 19580171
- ThemeForest Fitness Trainer-PSD Template 19597533
- ThemeForest Towy Emergency Auto Towing and Roadside Assistance Service HTML Template with Builder 19596606
- ThemeForest Entropy Multipurpose App Landing Page Template 19594356
- ThemeForest Job Portal PSD Template 19408386
- ThemeForest PURPOSE Creative Business PSD Template 19593274