- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon Automatic Positioning of your Products 10406524
Plugin \ Prestashop
Products \ Sort \ Sorts \ Prestashop \ Positions \ Ordering \ Position \ Criteria
Plugin - Automatic Positioning of your Products 10406524 by MDWeb @ CodeCanyon
Plugin \ Prestashop
Last Update: 16 February 15; Files Included: PHP; Software Version: PrestaShop 1.6.0.x, PrestaShop 1.5.6, PrestaShop 1.5.5, PrestaShop 1.5.4, PrestaShop 1.5.3, PrestaShop 1.5.2, PrestaShop 1.5.1, PrestaShop 1.5.0, PrestaShop 1.5.x, PrestaShop 1.4.9, PrestaShop 1.4.8.
This module allows you to change automatically your products’ position thanks to sort you would have previously defined.
For a given sort, you can choose one or several categories that will be impacted. Then, you will be able to add one or multiple criteria. It is possible to combine several criteria while giving them a different degree of importance.
Examples of simple sort.
Sort by descending stock
Sort by descending profit
Examples of combined sorts
Sort by descending stock and ascending age
Sort by descending stock, descending profit and presence of special offers
When several criteria are combined, you can adjust the “weight” of each of them in order to set their priorities between them.
Essential if you have a lot of products in your catalog!
NEW: you can now easily create your own criteria from patterns! For instance, maybe you will be more interested by the last 10 days sales rather than the 90 days one? No worries, you just need to create a criteria with the wizard included!
Available criteria to arrange your sorts.
- Stock quantity
- Number of images
- Product discounted
- Last three months’ sales
- Product’s views/sales ratio,
- Product’s price
- Stock availability (yes or no)
Numerous other criteria are on their ways and should be available soon! Some of them are even customizable, allowing you to use you own settings!
You can also define for every sort a number of “locked” positions: products’ positions that are positioned within this range will not be altered. You can still keep control of your nth first products’ position in each of your categories.
For more information, you can read the documentation at http://www.mdweb.fr/documentations/en/mdpositions_readme_en.pdf
The demo is available at http://demo.mdweb.fr/admin1920 and requires these credentials: [email protected] / demodemo
Keywords: criteria, ordering, position, positions, prestashop, products, sort, sorts.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Online, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest The Wedding Date Responsive Wedding HTML Template 19727160
- ThemeForest Olympus Responsive Coming Soon Template 19726941
- ThemeForest Leo Whale Responsive Prestashop 1.7 Theme 19647898
- ThemeForest Creativity Corporate HTML Template 19692452
- ThemeForest TaxiPark Taxi Service Company HTML5 Template 19724774
- ThemeForest Camembert Wine Restaurant & Cheese Shop PSD Template 19264865
- ThemeForest YESSHOP Drag & Drop Dynamic Responsive Shopify Theme Ultimate Fashion Supermarket Minimal 19726165
- ThemeForest Corazon Multi Concept Environment Charity Green Energy Nonprofit PSD Template 19535858
- ThemeForest Magnettheme Business One Page PSD Template 19587780
- ThemeForest Thebear Shopify Theme 19722868