- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon Shipping and COD Payment check and Restrict 10092895
Plugin \ Magento Extensions
Restrict \ Shipping \ Zipcode \ Postcode \ Payment \ Delivery \ Cash \ Magento
Plugin - Shipping and COD Payment check and Restrict 10092895 by asifh @ CodeCanyon
Plugin \ Magento Extensions
Last Update: 27 January 15; High Resolution: Yes; Files Included: HTML, XML, CSS, PHP, Layered PNG; Software Version: Magento 126.96.36.199, Magento 188.8.131.52, Magento 184.108.40.206, Magento 220.127.116.11, Magento 18.104.22.168, Magento 22.214.171.124, Magento 126.96.36.199, Magento 188.8.131.52, Magento 184.108.40.206, Magento 220.127.116.11, Magento 18.104.22.168.
To get the acivation key, please send me your evanto order no at [email protected] .
or use the contact form at my website at http://hussains.name/contacts/
Restrict the Cash on Delivery payment method based on ZIP / PIN codes. You can also add an option of checking the availability of the Cash on Delivery payment method and shipping availability directly on the product page, making it convenient for your customers to see if they will be able to use the option or not in advance.
You can change the shipping and COD availability messages to be displayed on the product page.
Also can switch whether to display a text message or an image representation.
You can upload a CSV file containing all the ZIP / PIN codes for which the Cash on Delivery payment method and Shipping is available with number of days to deliver.
You can manage all your zip codes from the admin panel or can upload a CSV file to bulk update and insert. Uploading a CSV file will add the missing zip codes and replaces the existing ZIP / PIN codes. So you don’t have to worry about what you have done before just review the current uploading file and upload it. A sample CSV is provided with the extension.
Please note that this extension requires an existing Cash on Delivery payment method on your store, and does not add one for you. Once the extension is installed, you can select the COD payment method to associate with this extension.
Please also note that if you want to use the COD checking functionality in the product page, you must have your developer add some code to your website, and customize the look and feel to suit the rest of your website. This is not included as part of the installation support. Simple documentation of how to set it up will be provided along with this extension.
Alternately you can contact us to get the installation done by paying a nominal fee.
This extension do not restrict the shipping method based on the zip code, it just allows the user to check if the shipping is available based on the zip codes in the list.
How to Install
Extract the zip archive and you will have the files like below.
Follow these steps to install the extension
- Upload the the “ app ” folder using FTP or your file manager in your control panel to your magento root (installation directory).
- Copy “app-design-frontend-default- YOURTHEME -template-checkout” folder to “rootappdesignfrontendYOURTHEMEFOLDERtemplate”
- Replace the word “ YOURTHEME” with your theme directory name.
- Rename the above folder to “checkout”.
- Edit your product details page located at ”/app/design/frontend/default/YOURTHEME/template/catalog/product/view.phtml”
- Copy this one line code and paste it in the desired location where you want to display the zipcode checker (See the image below).
- <?php echo $this->getChildHtml('shippingcod_postcodecheck') ?>
- Now login to the admin panel and go to System > Configuration > Shipping COD > Config
- Copy the Activation Key from the email you received after placing the order.
- Paste the Activation Key in the field and save it.
- Now you are ready to use the extension. Just populate the zipcodes and you are done.
In order to restrict the cash on delivery payment method based on zipcode, you have to install the existing Cash On Delivery payment method first. You can download the extension from the below mentioned URL.
Note: This extension works with the default magento themes and other custom themes. In case you have changed the look of your one page checkout screen, then you need to modify the methods.phtml found in the directory mentioned in step number 2 accordingly.
Keywords: cash on delivery, cod, cod payment, magento, postcode, restrict, shipping, zipcode.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest FarAway Responsive Email Template & Stampready Mailchimp Campaign monitor Builder 19153529
- ThemeForest Univent Event Landing Page & Ticketing 19269733
- ThemeForest Bond Multipurpose Responsive Email Template & Stampready Builder 19276759
- ThemeForest Balloon Organic Farm & Food Business WordPress Themes 19117247
- ThemeForest Tumbas Responsive Woocommerce WordPress Theme 19263373
- ThemeForest Rovast Multipurpose HTML Template 19158371
- ThemeForest Galardo eCommerce Fashion Template 19253294
- ThemeForest Coney A Trendy Theme for Blogs and Magazines 19306672
- ThemeForest Margo Creative Portfolio WordPress Theme 19263532
- ThemeForest DigitalSEO Marketing & SEO WordPress theme 19269935