- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon Opt-In Content Locker Layered Popups Add-On 9433431
Plugin \ Add-ons
Newsletter \ Optin \ Premium \ Subscription \ Subscribe \ Mymail \ Marketing
Plugin - Opt-In Content Locker Layered Popups Add-On 9433431 by halfdata @ CodeCanyon
Plugin \ Add-ons
Opt-In Content Locker is an add-on for Layered Popups for WordPress plugin that allows you to hide important content using any inline popup, and display it to subscribers only. You can use any popup as opt-in locker form. All you need to do is to wrap protected content with shortcodes [ulplocker id="POPUP_ID"]..[/ulplocker] . If people want to view this content they must submit their contact details. After submission all hidden content become visible. Very simple workflow. Opt-In Content Locker is a perfect way to extend functionality of your website.
This add-on requires Layered Popups for WordPress version 4.08 or higher to be installed.
Please visit this page and check out demo.
- Hide important content: don’t display important content until user submitted name/e-mail.
- Unlimited number of inline opt-in forms: create as many inline opt-in forms as you wish.
- Design your own opt-in forms: opt-in forms can have 3 different fields: name, e-mail, phone #.
- Multiple layers: each opt-in form can contain any number of layers.
- Subscribe with Facebook: YES! Now you can allow your visitors to subscribe with their Facebook account.
- Subscribe with Google: YES! Now you can allow your visitors to subscribe with their Goolgle account.
- Google/Universal Analytics event tracker supported: track “show” and “subscribe” events.
- KISSmetrics tracking supported: identify the current person with a e-mail address submitted through opt-in form.
- Welcome E-mail option: subscribers may receive Welcome E-mail after successful subscription.
- 600+ Google Fonts: use any of 600+ webfonts.
- Email marketing providers supported: MailChimp, Constant Contact, GetResponse, iContact, Campaign Monitor, Active Campaign, Mad Mimi, AWeber, Sendy, Interspire, Benchmark, MailPoet (WYSIJA), SendPress, MailerLite, Your Mailing List Provider (YMLP), Ontraport (Office Auto Pilot), FreshMail, SendReach, SalesAutoPilot (MailMaster), Direct Mail for Mac OS X and MyMail supported.
- Re-submit popup details: you can re-submit popup details to 3rd party HTML-form.
- Extended e-mail address validation: check MX records according to the host provided within the email address.
- Export/import feature: you can easily export popup settings from one website and import to another website.
- Remember subscribed visitors: plugin set cookie on user machine to avoid repeated locking for subscribers.
- CSV Export: list of subscribers can be exported as CSV-file to be used with any newsletter systems.
- Responsive design: it looks nice on small screen devices.
- Shortcodes supported (experimental): add WP shortcodes into layer content.
- Font Awesome supported: use any Font Awesome icon on submit buttons.
- Minified CSS and JS: turn on/off using minified JS and CSS files.
- Automatic Plugins Update: you don’t need to do it manually anymore.
- Popups Library: access to remote popups library.
- Shortcode driven: wrap protected content with shortcodes [ulplocker id="POPUP_ID"]..[/ulplocker] .
- Search Engine friendly: the hidden content is visible for search engines.
- Easy to install: install and activate the plugin as any other plugins.
- WordPress Best Practices: no any alerts from Plugin Check and WP_DEBUG.
- Make sure that you purchased and installed Layered Popups for WordPress version 4.08 or higher.
- Create desired popup or use any of existing demo popups (the answers for common questions are in FAQ section).
- Go to any post/page editor page and wrap desired content with shortcodes [ulplocker id="POPUP_ID"]..[/ulplocker] ( POPUP_ID is an popup ID taken from Popups page). This shortcode is replaced by opt-in form automatically.
If you have problems regarding using the add-on, please contact me and I’ll help you.
Opt-In Panels; Opt-In Panel; Layered Popups; Layered Popups for WordPress; Coming Soon and Maintenance Mode; Code Shop for WordPress; Subscribe & Download.
Keywords: Aweber, constant contact, content, getresponse, locker, mailchimp, mailwizz, marketing, mymail, newsletter, opt-in, optin, premium, subscribe, subscription.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest iam Resume Portfolio Personal Responsive HTML Template 17900480
- ThemeForest Karan Minimal Fashion Responsive WordPress Theme 17494841
- ThemeForest Convo WP Theme for Business And Insurance 14008007
- ThemeForest Umbrella Photography WordPress Theme 18068692
- ThemeForest Hook Superior WordPress Theme 16278811
- ThemeForest Drill Construction & Building WordPress Theme 16823835
- ThemeForest Hemitz WordPress theme for Portfolio and Creative Agency 17507978
- ThemeForest Hydrus Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme 17075427
- ThemeForest NeonPress Construction Business WordPress Theme 17749876
- ThemeForest Portfolio Creative Theme Architecture 17465040