- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon Lightning Cache & Redis 8518901
Plugin \ Utilities
Redis \ Side \ Speed \ Super \ Server \ Value \ Lightning \ Cache
Plugin - Lightning Cache & Redis 8518901 by eclarian @ CodeCanyon
Plugin \ Utilities
Last Update: 14 October 14; Compatible Browsers: IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome; Software Version: WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5; High Resolution: No; Files Included: PHP.
Automatically create a cache for each page on the frontend site and automatically clear the caches for any page that has content changed.
This is one of the only WordPress plugins for Redis that works out of the box on a server that has Redis installed!
*IMPORTANT: Redis must be installed on your server or this plugin WILL NOT WORK.
If Redis is already installed, then you are good to go.
If Redis is not installed and you want to try to install it, check out this link for a guide on installing Redis on your server.
Follow the entire guide to ensure Redis is installed properly.
Two primary questions to determine for installing on your server.
1) Do I have SSH access to the server?
2) Can I install on the server? (e.g. VPS, Dedicated, etc…)
If you are interested in hosting a WordPress site on a Redis-enabled server, please contact us at [email protected] .
For any page that you do not want to be cached simply put the shortcode [nocache] in its content area and it will never cache. Note: if [nocache] is put in a post, every page where that post is used in will not be cached.
To create automatic cache clearing on a time interval set the Time to Expire field on the settings page to be greater than 0 (0 means no scheduled cache clearing) and all caches will be cleared in the specified time intervals from the time you save the setting.
WARNING: This plugin may not detect content changes created by changes in themes or plugins (except those named below). If making changes to either of these and changes are not displayed on the site, please clear the entire cache by using the button at Settings -> Redis Cache.
Plugins that are known to automatically detect changes using WordPress hooks.
- Gravity Forms
- Contact Form 7
- New RoyalSlider -> Clears on admin page visit
- Plugins that use custom posts, widgets, short codes, etc.
Multisite Widget Mimic; What's My IP Support Tool; Category Bundler; CardCheck Credit Card Validator and Type Guesser.
Keywords: cache, key-value, lightning, redis, redis.io, server side, speed, super.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Online, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest Saber Responsive Bootstrap Landing Template 19746277
- ThemeForest Cat Multipurpose Mobile and Tablet Bootstrap Template 19679809
- ThemeForest HOLIDAY Multipurpose Responsive HTML Landing Page 19746219
- ThemeForest T1Fashion Responsive Fashion OpenCart 2.3 Theme 19728528
- ThemeForest TONA Parallax One Page Multi-Purpose 19745361
- ThemeForest LookBusiness One-Page Multipurpose PSD Template 19738370
- ThemeForest Edgar Multipurpose HTML Template 19681788
- ThemeForest Cafe-Duke Restaurant HTML5 Template 19723867
- ThemeForest Vesta Resume Portfolio 19709636
- ThemeForest Liebe Responsive HTML Wedding Template 19730299