- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon Multi-Level Push Menu for WordPress 8214499
Plugin \ Interface Elements \ Menus
Menu \ Wordpress \ Admin \ Push \ Multi \ Level
Plugin - Multi-Level Push Menu for WordPress 8214499 by RightHere @ CodeCanyon
Plugin \ Interface Elements \ Menus
Are you tired of the same old WordPress Administration Menu? With the latest version of WordPress you can choose between multiple new modern color schemes, but you are still stuck with the same menu and icons.
Give your WordPress admin a sophisticated look with this nested multi-level push menu, and easily customize colors, fonts and icons with our Visual CSS Editor.
We hope you will like it!
Login using the information below and take a look at the menu.
List of features
- Replace the default WP-Admin menu with the Multi-Level Push Menu
- Rearrange the menu items in the WP-Admin menu
- Change names of menu items in the WP-Admin menu
- Change the Icons for each top-level menu item in the WP-Admin menu
- Change the CSS including Colors and Fonts with the Visual CSS Editor (go to Settings > Google Web Fonts to enable the fonts you want to use in the Visual CSS Editor)
When you have installed the Multi-Level Push Menu for WordPress plugin you can turn it ON by going to the Appearance > Push Menu Options in the Push Menu tab.
Click on the Menu icon in the WordPress toolbar and the Multi-Level Push Menu will appear.
Click on a menu item with a sub-menu and the sub-menu will slide in from the left on top of the first level. Click on the top level again (dark bar below with globe) and the sub-menu will slide out to the left, and the top level will appear again.
In the Appearance > Push Menu Options > Menu Layout tab you can rearrange the top level menu items, and you can rename the menus as well as change the icons.
Should you experience issues with the Multi-Level Push Menu for WordPress we have added a Troubleshooting menu under Appearance > Push Menu Options > Troubleshooting, which allow us to enable debugging. This provides technical information that helps us when troubleshooting problems.
Enter your License Key and you can easily update the plugin from inside wp-admin when new updates are released. Entering the License Key will also give you access to the Appearance > Push Menu Downloads, where you can download free add-ons.
In the Settings > Google Web Fonts menu you can access more than 600 Google Web Fonts. You can easily turn ON or OFF the fonts you want to use in the CSS Editor.
In the Appearance Menu > Push Menu CSS you can enable or disable the CSS Editor. When you enable the CSS Editor it will show in the wp-admin toolbar.
If you experience issues with the CSS Editor we have a Troubleshooting tab, which provides some solutions for the most known possible issues.
Access the Visual CSS Editor in the WordPress toolbar. If you have any of our other plugins that also utilizes the Visual CSS Editor they will all be located in the same menu.
Easily edit all CSS settings without any knowledge of CSS. You can easily save different color schemes.
Version 1.0.0 rev52069 – July 8, 2014
- First release
Sources, Credits and Licenses
We have used the following open source projects, graphics, fonts, API’s or other files as listed. Thanks to the author for the creative work they made.
- Codrops ( http://tympanus.net/codrops/). Muti-Level Push Menu an experimental push menu with multi-level functionality. We have used this great menu experiment as the basis for our Multi-Level Push Menu for WordPress Admin. Please notice it has been adapted for WordPress and we have added an extensive options panel for setup and administration, as well as added features that are not available in the original source.
- Steamline Icons, (100 icons), Standard License. http://www.streamlineicons.com/
- Linecons by Sergey Shmidt (48 icons) , http://designmodo.com/linecons-free/
- Font Awesome by Dave Gandy (360 icons), http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/
- Metrize by Alessio Atzeni (300 icons), http://www.alessioatzeni.com/metrize-icons/
- Google Web Fonts, https://www.google.com/fonts ( http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/)
Visual Columns for WordPress; Modal Log In for WordPress; Menu by User Role for WordPress; Calendarize it! for WordPress; Complete Gallery Manager for WordPress; WLB: Hide Widgets in Admin; Easy Visualization Tools for WordPress.
Keywords: menu, multi-level, push menu, wordpress, wordpress menu, wp-admin.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Online, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest Interio Creative Portfolio Theme 18482697
- ThemeForest Azra Creative Multi-Functional Theme 19569744
- ThemeForest Nicole Classic WordPress Blog Theme 19547824
- ThemeForest Green Box Eco Farm & Organic Products Store 19440227
- ThemeForest California Premium Creative Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme for everybody 19512734
- ThemeForest Iter Travel & Tour Booking WordPress Theme 19321454
- ThemeForest Cakeryshop Cake WordPress Theme 19515132
- ThemeForest StartHub Clean Multipurpose Business Corporate Blog WordPress Theme 19474171
- ThemeForest Epicer Recipe Listing WordPress Theme 19582500
- ThemeForest Gombo Mobile WordPress Theme 19562925