- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon Storage for Contact Form 7 7806229
Plugin \ Forms
Contact \ Form \ Leads \ Storage \ Forms \ Capture \ Database
Plugin - Storage for Contact Form 7 7806229 by Preseto @ CodeCanyon
Plugin \ Forms
Last Update: 30 May 14; Software Version: WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3; Files Included: CSS, PHP.
Contact Form 7 Storage plugin stores copies of all Contact Form 7 submissions (including attachments) in your WordPress dashboard. All form entries and leads will be stored safely even if your e-mail goes down or e-mail messages go missing or get deleted.
This plugin is developed and maintained by Kaspars Dambis who is a WordPress core contributor and professional WordPress consultant since 2007. View my other WordPress plugins and themes on Preseto.com .
All form submissions are stored in the WordPress backend in addition to being sent via e-mail. E-mail delivery is never 100% reliable and having a backup of all contact entries will ensure you never miss a lead or inquiry.
Each entry also stores the following details about the submission.
- Time and date of the entry
- E-mail of the contact form recipient
- Subject line of the e-mail that was sent to the contact form recipient
- All attachments uploaded to the contact form
- Page URL of where the contact form was submitted (referer).
- Browser and device information of the submission.
- Link to the setup page of the contact form that was used for submission.
- Select “Plugins > Add New” from the main menu in your WordPress dashboard.
- Select the “Upload” tab at the top of the page.
- Select the cf7-storage.zip file for the upload and click “Upload” .
- Be sure to activate the plugin once it has been uploaded.
This plugin adds a new section called “Entries” under the “Contact” menu in the WordPress dashboard which lists all of the contact form submissions in a reverse chronological order.
Dropdown selectors at the top of the list provide filtering and sorting of the contact form entries by the contact form used for submission and the date of submission.
Free form text search is also available for finding a specific entry.
- Requires at least: WordPress 3.2
- Tested up to: WordPress 3.9.1
- List of all form submissions.
- Detailed view of each submission.
- Add support for localization.
- Add Latvian translation.
- Simplify the readme file.
- Initial release.
Keywords: capture, contact form, contact form 7, database, forms, leads, storage.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Online, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest Casimir A Bold Tumblr Portfolio Theme 19617626
- ThemeForest Ap Dolphin Shopify Theme 19621981
- ThemeForest Organie An Organic Store Farm Cake and Flower Shop Magento 2 Theme 19620006
- ThemeForest Summer Moon Fashion Store Muse Template 19616699
- ThemeForest Ucare Medical & Health PSD Template 19634099
- ThemeForest Repair Shop Mobile & Gadget Repairing PSD Template 19633788
- ThemeForest Healthcare Health & Medical Care HTML5 Template 19624563
- ThemeForest Azra Creative Multi-Functional HTML Template 19621991
- ThemeForest Ap Roy Shopify Theme 19617775
- ThemeForest Clean Host Hosting Business Site PSD Template 19632995