- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon WP GoLive 7793291
Plugin \ Utilities
Live \ Wordpress \ Make \ Site \ Migrate \ Worpdress \ Localhost \ Clone \ Backup
Plugin - WP GoLive 7793291 by RedhopIT @ CodeCanyon
Plugin \ Utilities
Video Demo is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pqa_uwoIARg
This plugin allows you to migrate your WordPress website from Localhost (local machine) to your live host server, or from server to server, all you have to do is fill in few fields (FTP details, Database details), and push “Start”!, that’s all!
If you want to migrate from Localhost to another hosting server, you check the option “The WordPress Files are in my localhost (local computer)”, and you only specify the “Old WordPress Folder” field in the FTP settings for Old server. like this: “c:/wamp/www/MyWordPressFolder”
In the New Server FTP Folder specify a folder in your server, example: /public_html/MyBlog
In the Domain settings, the OLD domain is automatically detected. you only have to fill in the new site URL, example: http://domain.com/myblog
Use Cases – top
WordPress GoLive Plugin can be used in several cases.
- If you’re developing a WordPress website in your localhost, and you want to go live, there is several steps to take if you want to do it manually, it’s a long process, and usually you’ll forget something. WP GoLive can handle this for you easily, you only have to fill the fields, and wait a couple of minutes, and it’s done for you!
- If you have a website already live in a server, and you want to clone it somewhere else, the WP GoLive plugin can do it for you quickly.
- If you maintain a WordPress Website, and you update the code regulary, and you always want to update it on the Live server, you can use the plugin to automate the process
WordPress AWS S3 Browser.
Keywords: backup wordpress, clone wordpress, go live, localhost to live, make site live, make worpdress live, migrate wordpress.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- CodeCanyon Clientage PHP Login System 19002179
- CodeCanyon Geoamplify multi-user SaaS 18977129
- CodeCanyon MonsterTV plugin to create nice banners with motion graphics for WordPress 18925779
- CodeCanyon Seo Friendly & Optimized Share buttons 18998458
- CodeCanyon Ninja War HTML5 Game & Admob Construct 2 CAPX 19071918
- CodeCanyon Brain training Double dots 19067232
- ThemeForest NorthWind A Versatile Full-Screen Slider Theme for Photographers 19030935
- ThemeForest Appx Responsive App Landing Page 19029861
- ThemeForest Milano Fashion Responsive Virtuemart Template 19027473
- ThemeForest Max Electronic Services PSD Template 19035793