- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon WP GoLive 7793291
Plugin \ Utilities
Live \ Wordpress \ Make \ Site \ Migrate \ Worpdress \ Localhost \ Clone \ Backup
Plugin - WP GoLive 7793291 by RedhopIT @ CodeCanyon
Plugin \ Utilities
Video Demo is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pqa_uwoIARg
This plugin allows you to migrate your WordPress website from Localhost (local machine) to your live host server, or from server to server, all you have to do is fill in few fields (FTP details, Database details), and push “Start”!, that’s all!
If you want to migrate from Localhost to another hosting server, you check the option “The WordPress Files are in my localhost (local computer)”, and you only specify the “Old WordPress Folder” field in the FTP settings for Old server. like this: “c:/wamp/www/MyWordPressFolder”
In the New Server FTP Folder specify a folder in your server, example: /public_html/MyBlog
In the Domain settings, the OLD domain is automatically detected. you only have to fill in the new site URL, example: http://domain.com/myblog
Use Cases – top
WordPress GoLive Plugin can be used in several cases.
- If you’re developing a WordPress website in your localhost, and you want to go live, there is several steps to take if you want to do it manually, it’s a long process, and usually you’ll forget something. WP GoLive can handle this for you easily, you only have to fill the fields, and wait a couple of minutes, and it’s done for you!
- If you have a website already live in a server, and you want to clone it somewhere else, the WP GoLive plugin can do it for you quickly.
- If you maintain a WordPress Website, and you update the code regulary, and you always want to update it on the Live server, you can use the plugin to automate the process
WordPress AWS S3 Browser.
Keywords: backup wordpress, clone wordpress, go live, localhost to live, make site live, make worpdress live, migrate wordpress.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest CoWork Open Office & Creative Space PSD Template 18401389
- ThemeForest Episode Responsive Multi-Purpose Portfolio Template 18078332
- ThemeForest Barrington Creative Agency HTML5 Template 18351230
- ThemeForest Riva Multipurpose Booking for Small Businesses 18179941
- ThemeForest Applan App Landing Page 18342101
- ThemeForest Carmen Car Dealership WordPress Theme 16266673
- ThemeForest Grayson A Stylish and Versatile Shop Theme 17794719
- ThemeForest Myna A Masonry WordPress Blog Theme 17345471
- ThemeForest Chronicle News and Magazine WordPress Theme 17299719
- ThemeForest Evont Event & Conference WordPress Theme 17497249