- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon Ajax Post Preview 7187829
Plugin \ Utilities
Preview \ Tooltip \ Tooltips \ Wordpress \ Post \ Hover \ Mouseover \ Ajax
Plugin - Ajax Post Preview 7187829 by kowsar89 @ CodeCanyon
Plugin \ Utilities
- Currently in version one, there are four preset templates : Default, Light Blue, Violet and Black. I’ll make more templates in future on request.
- By default, The following elements will be displayed on post preview.
- On first line, Post Title
- On second line, Author name (left) and Post date (right)
- On third line, there is a horizontal line
- And under that line, the entire Post Contents However, you have total control in which elements you want to hide or show. You can hide any of these elements from Admin Panel. And you have options also to change the background color or horizontal line properties (color/width).
- Don’t like any preset templates? Want to see the Post Title after Author name? Or you have a better idea to make your template unique? Well, my suggesion is, make your own custom template! Yeah, you have total freedom to make one. This plugin provides four shortcodes for generating Post Title, Author name, Post date and Post Contents. In the Admin panel, there is a tinymce editor where you can write these shortcodes, add some extra styles and your unique template will be ready for use! For more help, please see documentation
- You activated your plugin, chose a nice template, now what? Typography! It’s an important thing to choose the right typography in right place because it’s a thing that makes your site looks different than others. From this plugin, you can choose any goolgle fonts for any elements of post preview. You can also customize the font colors, styles, sizes, line-hights etc from admin panel.
- By default the post preview will appear under the Post Title, Like this.
But what happens if the user hover over to the Post Title which is at the bottom of the page? Because there is no space under the post title. Well, here’s the magic happens. This plugin automatically determine if there is enough space under the Post Title or not. If not, the preview will appear on the top of the post title, like this.
- If you know CSS and want to override plugin’s default CSS, you can do it from admin panel’s CSS Editor. End of story Need help? See documentation
Need support? Just email at [email protected]
Keywords: ajax, hover, mouseover, pop up, post, preview, tooltip, tooltips, wordpress.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest FarAway Responsive Email Template & Stampready Mailchimp Campaign monitor Builder 19153529
- ThemeForest Univent Event Landing Page & Ticketing 19269733
- ThemeForest Bond Multipurpose Responsive Email Template & Stampready Builder 19276759
- ThemeForest Balloon Organic Farm & Food Business WordPress Themes 19117247
- ThemeForest Tumbas Responsive Woocommerce WordPress Theme 19263373
- ThemeForest Rovast Multipurpose HTML Template 19158371
- ThemeForest Galardo eCommerce Fashion Template 19253294
- ThemeForest Coney A Trendy Theme for Blogs and Magazines 19306672
- ThemeForest Margo Creative Portfolio WordPress Theme 19263532
- ThemeForest DigitalSEO Marketing & SEO WordPress theme 19269935