- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon Ajax Post Preview 7187829
Plugin \ Utilities
Preview \ Tooltip \ Tooltips \ Wordpress \ Post \ Hover \ Mouseover \ Ajax
Plugin - Ajax Post Preview 7187829 by kowsar89 @ CodeCanyon
Plugin \ Utilities
- Currently in version one, there are four preset templates : Default, Light Blue, Violet and Black. I’ll make more templates in future on request.
- By default, The following elements will be displayed on post preview.
- On first line, Post Title
- On second line, Author name (left) and Post date (right)
- On third line, there is a horizontal line
- And under that line, the entire Post Contents However, you have total control in which elements you want to hide or show. You can hide any of these elements from Admin Panel. And you have options also to change the background color or horizontal line properties (color/width).
- Don’t like any preset templates? Want to see the Post Title after Author name? Or you have a better idea to make your template unique? Well, my suggesion is, make your own custom template! Yeah, you have total freedom to make one. This plugin provides four shortcodes for generating Post Title, Author name, Post date and Post Contents. In the Admin panel, there is a tinymce editor where you can write these shortcodes, add some extra styles and your unique template will be ready for use! For more help, please see documentation
- You activated your plugin, chose a nice template, now what? Typography! It’s an important thing to choose the right typography in right place because it’s a thing that makes your site looks different than others. From this plugin, you can choose any goolgle fonts for any elements of post preview. You can also customize the font colors, styles, sizes, line-hights etc from admin panel.
- By default the post preview will appear under the Post Title, Like this.
But what happens if the user hover over to the Post Title which is at the bottom of the page? Because there is no space under the post title. Well, here’s the magic happens. This plugin automatically determine if there is enough space under the Post Title or not. If not, the preview will appear on the top of the post title, like this.
- If you know CSS and want to override plugin’s default CSS, you can do it from admin panel’s CSS Editor. End of story Need help? See documentation
Need support? Just email at [email protected]
Keywords: ajax, hover, mouseover, pop up, post, preview, tooltip, tooltips, wordpress.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Online, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest Casimir A Bold Tumblr Portfolio Theme 19617626
- ThemeForest Ap Dolphin Shopify Theme 19621981
- ThemeForest Organie An Organic Store Farm Cake and Flower Shop Magento 2 Theme 19620006
- ThemeForest Summer Moon Fashion Store Muse Template 19616699
- ThemeForest Ucare Medical & Health PSD Template 19634099
- ThemeForest Repair Shop Mobile & Gadget Repairing PSD Template 19633788
- ThemeForest Healthcare Health & Medical Care HTML5 Template 19624563
- ThemeForest Azra Creative Multi-Functional HTML Template 19621991
- ThemeForest Ap Roy Shopify Theme 19617775
- ThemeForest Clean Host Hosting Business Site PSD Template 19632995