- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon Category Subdomain Pro 6567807
WordPress \ SEO
Category \ Subdomain \ Wordpress \ Plugin \ Archive
Plugin - Category Subdomain Pro 6567807 by alisaleem252 @ CodeCanyon
WordPress \ SEO
Last Update: 15 January 14; Software Version: WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2, WordPress 3.1, WordPress 3.0, Other ; Compatible With: WPML, BuddyPress 1.8.x, WP e-Commerce 3.8.x, WooCommerce 2.0.x, Jigoshop 1.8.x, bbPress 2.5.x, Gravity Forms, Easy Digital Downloads, Bootstrap 2.0 ; Files Included: PHP .
This plugin convert your category into sub domain.
Benefits of using this plugin.
Multiple Websites - Each subdomain is considered a separate website, with each website having it’s own Google PageRank. PageRank is Google’s way of letting you know how important of each page of your website. Better-SEO
Total Web Domination – By having multiple websites, you have more opportunity to show up multiple times in a search engine results page, therefore pushing other websites down the page and achieving “Total Web Domination”
Local Control – The people running the local business can have control over their own content.
They would have control over their subdomain website to post a new photo each week.
Local Optimization of each page – Because the subdomain has the word, every page of this site is automatically associated with business in that word.
Promotion of Main Domain – because each subdomain has the main domain in it’s URL, it ties all subdomain sites back to the main domain, which would have more corporate information and promotion of each subdomain.
Internal and External Linking – Google gives websites better PageRank if there are external websites linking to pages of your website, or links within your website, to other pages of your website. In the case of multiple subdomain websites you would cross-link the sites to help each site get better Ranking in Google. As of the summer of 2011, Google considers all linking between subdomain websites, to the main domain or other subdomains an internal link.
- Convert Category into Sub-Domain
- Specifically Exclude Category to be Sub-Domain
- Category Archive page
- Single Post Structure within Sub-Domain
Like Us on Facebook.
Keywords: category archive, category subdomain, plugin, seo, seo category, subdomain, subdomain category, wordpress.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Online, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest Workspace Creative Office Space WordPress Theme 19356594
- ThemeForest Akest Creative & Clean One-Page PSD 19469917
- ThemeForest Seriesa Creative Blog PSD Template 19469114
- ThemeForest Penguin PSD Template for Business Companies 19466197
- ThemeForest LeadPack Multi-Purpose Landing Page Templates 19467314
- ThemeForest Mad Lemur A Modern Template for Digital Agencies 19462072
- ThemeForest Multipurpose Business & Corporate Business PSD Template 19241719
- ThemeForest Citeno Creative Multipurpose HTML5 Template 19343253
- ThemeForest Mogtemplates Mognews Template For Blogger 19460451
- ThemeForest Rava Creative One Page Multipurpose PSD Template 19456413