- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon userTrack Mouse Monitoring for Wordpress 5890467
WordPress \ Utilities
Mouse \ User \ Testing \ Usertrack \ Wordpress \ Track \ Design \ Click \ Movement
Plugin - userTrack Mouse Monitoring for Wordpress 5890467 by tips4design @ CodeCanyon
WordPress \ Utilities
This is the Wordpress version of the amazing userTrack script.
Don’t forget to rate this awesome product if you like it .
You can see the plugin installed on wordpress here . (User: demo, Pass: demo)
Since version 1.3 keyboard input is also recorded.
If you want you can go to www.belardi.ro , navigate a bit through the website and then go back to the admin panel to check out the recording .
Record user mouse interactions on your website.
You can view click heatmaps, mouse movement heatmaps or even full recordings of user activity on your website.
The script is continuously updated based on feedback and bug reports.
- PHP and MySQL access on the server
- HTML5 doctype
- Google Chrome browser is preferred for improved performance in heatmap drawing and record playback
- Large monitor resolution is preferred for improved experience (1080p)
- shell_exec access must be enabled
- Note that the script doesn’t record interactions on iframes because those interactions are not sent to the current document by the Browser due to security reasosns
- The script is not suitable for highly-trafficked websites. Companies who offer heatmaps have a cloud network to store and process all this data and required a monthly fee based on how much you use. UserTrack even works on a shared hosting, but having more then 2-3 thousand recordings may slow down the script. It is recommended to remove all old recordings once in a while.
- If a user has to log-in in order to access a specific area of the website you will not be able to view recordings on that area as long as you are not logged in as well. Also, if you are logged in as a different user you may see their actions done on your user panel.
Quick note about how we manage our CodeCanyon items
Once we launch a new item we keep improving it based on feedback, so if you buy an item as soon as it appears you will still be able to get for free all the latest versions (we will never create a new item just because it is a new and improved version, we simply update this one) and also if you ever want something included in a current item, simply send us an e-mail or post in the comment section and we will do our best to include the feature you want.
userTrack 1.4.3 (19 October 2013)
- Bug fixes
- Scrollmap (based on mouse movements)
userTrack 1.4.2 (18 September 2013)
- Improved record-playback navigation.
- Clicks trigger click sound in record playback.
- Removed redudant buttons on record playback mode.
- Heatmaps are now groupped only by width, not resolution.
Version 1.4.1 (11 September 2013)
- Database structure update. Please drop clicks and movements tables and run again setup.php
- Improved/more efficient way of stroing heatmaps in the database
- Improved way of retrieving/displaying heatmaps
- Fix “static” option to work cross-domain
Version 1.4.0 (16 July 2013)
- Major update.
- Cross-domain tracking, including full-recordings.
- New dashboard to navigate through tracked domains.
- Fix “pages” dropdown not being update after AJAX load.
- Bug fix (when playing back recordings scroll is set to 0 every time the user reaches a new page)
- Various other bug fixes.
Version 1.3.2 (03 May 2013)
- Improved design.
- Skip/navigate through a recording by clicking the progress bar
- Censor IP option.
- Login field as password input
- Option to enable/disable keyboard input recording
- Improved keyboard input replay
Version 1.3.1 (08 April 2013)
- Fix a bug with JSON not parsing the slash character.
- Switched to better IP to country API.
Version 1.3 (01 April 2013)
- Partial keyboard input recording.
- Last page is also recorded.
- Hover is active by default.
See changelog in Quick Start Guide for old versions
Version 1.2.2 (08 March 2013)
Version 1.2.1 (05 March 2013)
Version 1.2 (18 February 2013)
Version 1.1.3 (05 February 2013)
Version 1.1.2 (04 February 2013)
Version 1.1 (03 February 2013)
Version 1.0 (01 February 2013)
Note that this is a very complex script and may still have some bugs, if you find any send the details to [email protected] .
QuickPres - Item Preview Image Editor; rateThis - concrete5 rating system; smoothCounter - Concrete5 hit counter; intAnim - Interactive Animated Background; userTrack - Mouse Monitoring system.
Keywords: heatmap, mouse click, mouse movement, recording, test design, track user, ui testing, usertrack, wordpress.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- CodeCanyon Clientage PHP Login System 19002179
- CodeCanyon Geoamplify multi-user SaaS 18977129
- CodeCanyon MonsterTV plugin to create nice banners with motion graphics for WordPress 18925779
- CodeCanyon Seo Friendly & Optimized Share buttons 18998458
- CodeCanyon Ninja War HTML5 Game & Admob Construct 2 CAPX 19071918
- CodeCanyon Brain training Double dots 19067232
- ThemeForest NorthWind A Versatile Full-Screen Slider Theme for Photographers 19030935
- ThemeForest Appx Responsive App Landing Page 19029861
- ThemeForest Milano Fashion Responsive Virtuemart Template 19027473
- ThemeForest Max Electronic Services PSD Template 19035793