- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon WP Pro Admin 5734607
WordPress \ Utilities
Security \ Theme \ Registration \ Visitor \ Tracking \ Plugin \ Database \ Email
Plugin - WP Pro Admin 5734607 by shazzad @ CodeCanyon
WordPress \ Utilities
About The Plugin
Add more options to customize your site, increase security & keep watching who are visiting. Protect login processes, customize login page, extend registration options, change username, change site email address, change database prefix and more. Our email notifications gives you an exact view of things happening on your server
View site Analytics by date, week, month. Analytics information includes -
- Operating system/visits
- Referer/visits – source of the visit come from
- Get analytics report mailed into your inbox.
- Define interval period the email will be sent between.
This is detailed Analytic reports. Information available visitor Referer, Operating system, Device dimension, Time, Ip address. You can search and order results seemlessly.
- On click report mailed into your inbox.
- Block Visitors from viewing your site by ip address, and show them defined message.
- Activate / Deactivate recording visit/analytics report
- Method to clean visit/analytics information automatically. Obviously, u can keep them as long as you want and disble auto cleaning option.
Protect your site”s login process and add extra restriction. Preview Login records, activate and monitor them.
- Get email notifications upon failed login attempts
- Block ip from login upon failer login attempts automatically
- Manually enter ip address to block login to the site, set message for them
- Enable login only from Given Ip address, set message while anyone try to login from unknown ip
- Enable/disable email notification upon any user login to you site.
- Enable/disable Login Logs, it record users login time and ip address.
- View login logs of your site user, who have been logging in your site.
Login Page (default login page – yoursite.tld/wp-login.php)
- If you are facing a bruitforce attack and you have no method to stop them, simply disable the default wordpress login page (wp-login.php) completely for certain amount of time. So, no loging attempts can be done. after the time expires, the page will apear automatically again.
- Change login page header logo, by default it is ”wordpress.org” logo
- Change login page header logo link, by default it is pointed to ”wordpress.org”
- Change login page header logo title attribute, by default it is ”powered by wordpress”
- You can set time when the log will be cleaned automatically. Obviouly u can keep it and disble auto cleaning option.
- Add custom css for login page.
Our plugin comes with an advace visitor tracking feature. We only track real visit, not crawlers or agents that does not loads images.
- Block Visitors from viewing your site by ip address, and show them a message.
- Activate Visitor logs
- Visitor Operating system
- Information can be Emailed. That mean you can get information about your site visitors right into your email inbox. Emails are sent periodically, available intervals – 1 hour, 6 hours, 12 hours, 1 day, 3 days, 5 days, weekly, monthly
- You can set method to clean visitor information automatically. Obviously, u can keep them as long as you want and disble auto cleaning option.
- Get email notifications upon Plugin activation, deactivation, modifications.
- Disable other administrators to activate/deactivate/edit plugins from WP admin. also hide these links from admin menus.
- Get email notifications upon Theme change and modifications
- Disable other administrators to manage/change/edit themes from WP admin. also hide these links from admin menus.
- Remove default theme header meta informations displayed on Front Pages <head> tag
Search and replace any users Username.
Add Conditional menu items on selected menu locations. Menu items are – login, registration, passwordreset, author profile, edit profile, dashboard, logout.
Registration (default registration page – yoursite.tld/wp-login.php?action=register)
Add extra registration fileds to your default WordPress registration form. Fields included -
- Full name
- Last name
- First name
- Change WordPress content directory (“wp-content”) to something else.
- Change files and folders having wrong permission within your content directory.
- OnClick disable WP_Debug
- OnClick disable WP_Debug_Log
- Change your Database Table prefix, modify unsecure prefix name.
Get information about your server Software, PHP, Mysql and WordPress setup Informations.
External resource used within this plugin is jQuery DataTables, an Open Source jQuery Plugin , Custom jQuery UI Theme and freegeoip.net for Ip to Country information.
Keywords: analytics, database, email, login, menu, plugin & theme security, registration, visitor tracking.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest CoWork Open Office & Creative Space PSD Template 18401389
- ThemeForest Episode Responsive Multi-Purpose Portfolio Template 18078332
- ThemeForest Barrington Creative Agency HTML5 Template 18351230
- ThemeForest Riva Multipurpose Booking for Small Businesses 18179941
- ThemeForest Applan App Landing Page 18342101
- ThemeForest Carmen Car Dealership WordPress Theme 16266673
- ThemeForest Grayson A Stylish and Versatile Shop Theme 17794719
- ThemeForest Myna A Masonry WordPress Blog Theme 17345471
- ThemeForest Chronicle News and Magazine WordPress Theme 17299719
- ThemeForest Evont Event & Conference WordPress Theme 17497249