- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon Open House Theme Options Test Drive Options 5415075
WordPress \ Utilities
Theme \ Options \ Test \ Customizer \ Panel \ Wordpress \ Drive \ Customiser \ Before
Plugin - Open House Theme Options Test Drive Options 5415075 by TommusRhodus @ CodeCanyon
WordPress \ Utilities
Last Update: 23 August 13; Software Version: WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4; Files Included: PHP.
Let your potential theme buyers preview your WordPress Theme Customizer options panel, before buying!
If your new WordPress theme uses the new WordPress Theme Customizer (since 3.4) then you’ll know the amazing power of using this as your themes options panel.
Open House Theme Options is a plugin for theme developers. It’s function is to allow your potential theme buyers to view your WordPress Theme Customizer based Theme Options Panel without logging into your WordPress backend.
Your potential theme buyers will be able to view, use, and preview changes made with the WordPress Theme Customizer, in real time, and all without saving those changes and ruining your demo.
Open House therefore, creates a true theme options test drive experience for your potential buyers, with the intention of increasing sales and awareness of your awesome theme options.
Set-up takes 2 mins, install Open House, and then add a single link (or multiple) anywhere in your site taking your visitors straight to your theme options page. That’s it!
- Users cannot save theme options, which is obviously great, but it means no image uploads, so if you want to let your customers try out a logo, you’ll need to add a plain text option for them to enter the URL.
- Site Title and Tagline are hidden from the theme options panel.
- Users need to get to your site first, and then be taken through to your theme options, a direct link isn’t possible, a hit on your site is required first, and then linking through to the theme options
Note: Open House requires that you’re using the WordPress Theme Customizer, does not work with third party options panels.
Keywords: customiser panel, customizer, options panel, test drive, test run, theme customizer, theme options, try before you buy, try out, wordpress.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Online, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest Workspace Creative Office Space WordPress Theme 19356594
- ThemeForest Akest Creative & Clean One-Page PSD 19469917
- ThemeForest Seriesa Creative Blog PSD Template 19469114
- ThemeForest Penguin PSD Template for Business Companies 19466197
- ThemeForest LeadPack Multi-Purpose Landing Page Templates 19467314
- ThemeForest Mad Lemur A Modern Template for Digital Agencies 19462072
- ThemeForest Multipurpose Business & Corporate Business PSD Template 19241719
- ThemeForest Citeno Creative Multipurpose HTML5 Template 19343253
- ThemeForest Mogtemplates Mognews Template For Blogger 19460451
- ThemeForest Rava Creative One Page Multipurpose PSD Template 19456413