- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon Open House Theme Options Test Drive Options 5415075
WordPress \ Utilities
Theme \ Options \ Test \ Customizer \ Panel \ Wordpress \ Drive \ Customiser \ Before
Plugin - Open House Theme Options Test Drive Options 5415075 by TommusRhodus @ CodeCanyon
WordPress \ Utilities
Last Update: 23 August 13; Software Version: WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4; Files Included: PHP.
Let your potential theme buyers preview your WordPress Theme Customizer options panel, before buying!
If your new WordPress theme uses the new WordPress Theme Customizer (since 3.4) then you’ll know the amazing power of using this as your themes options panel.
Open House Theme Options is a plugin for theme developers. It’s function is to allow your potential theme buyers to view your WordPress Theme Customizer based Theme Options Panel without logging into your WordPress backend.
Your potential theme buyers will be able to view, use, and preview changes made with the WordPress Theme Customizer, in real time, and all without saving those changes and ruining your demo.
Open House therefore, creates a true theme options test drive experience for your potential buyers, with the intention of increasing sales and awareness of your awesome theme options.
Set-up takes 2 mins, install Open House, and then add a single link (or multiple) anywhere in your site taking your visitors straight to your theme options page. That’s it!
- Users cannot save theme options, which is obviously great, but it means no image uploads, so if you want to let your customers try out a logo, you’ll need to add a plain text option for them to enter the URL.
- Site Title and Tagline are hidden from the theme options panel.
- Users need to get to your site first, and then be taken through to your theme options, a direct link isn’t possible, a hit on your site is required first, and then linking through to the theme options
Note: Open House requires that you’re using the WordPress Theme Customizer, does not work with third party options panels.
Keywords: customiser panel, customizer, options panel, test drive, test run, theme customizer, theme options, try before you buy, try out, wordpress.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest WSC Meeting Multipurpose Meeting Template 18379053
- ThemeForest Ruby Responsive Email & StampReady Builder 18430857
- CodeCanyon Wallpaper App with Google Photos Backend No Server Needed & Admob interstitial And Banner Ads 18314212
- CodeCanyon Educational Games Bundle #1 6 HTML5 Games CAPX included 18481676
- ThemeForest Bestapp Premium App Showcase Landing Page 17809528
- ThemeForest Max Blog Personal Blog PSD Template 18438090
- ThemeForest Mitri Events Events & Conference HTML Template 16231315
- ThemeForest Photograph Awesome Photography Portfolio Template 18138797
- ThemeForest Virgo PSD Multipurpose Template 18423878
- ThemeForest Pixel Multipurpose Site Template 18576527