- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon Open House Theme Options Test Drive Options 5415075
WordPress \ Utilities
Theme \ Options \ Test \ Customizer \ Panel \ Wordpress \ Drive \ Customiser \ Before
Plugin - Open House Theme Options Test Drive Options 5415075 by TommusRhodus @ CodeCanyon
WordPress \ Utilities
Last Update: 23 August 13; Software Version: WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4; Files Included: PHP.
Let your potential theme buyers preview your WordPress Theme Customizer options panel, before buying!
If your new WordPress theme uses the new WordPress Theme Customizer (since 3.4) then you’ll know the amazing power of using this as your themes options panel.
Open House Theme Options is a plugin for theme developers. It’s function is to allow your potential theme buyers to view your WordPress Theme Customizer based Theme Options Panel without logging into your WordPress backend.
Your potential theme buyers will be able to view, use, and preview changes made with the WordPress Theme Customizer, in real time, and all without saving those changes and ruining your demo.
Open House therefore, creates a true theme options test drive experience for your potential buyers, with the intention of increasing sales and awareness of your awesome theme options.
Set-up takes 2 mins, install Open House, and then add a single link (or multiple) anywhere in your site taking your visitors straight to your theme options page. That’s it!
- Users cannot save theme options, which is obviously great, but it means no image uploads, so if you want to let your customers try out a logo, you’ll need to add a plain text option for them to enter the URL.
- Site Title and Tagline are hidden from the theme options panel.
- Users need to get to your site first, and then be taken through to your theme options, a direct link isn’t possible, a hit on your site is required first, and then linking through to the theme options
Note: Open House requires that you’re using the WordPress Theme Customizer, does not work with third party options panels.
Keywords: customiser panel, customizer, options panel, test drive, test run, theme customizer, theme options, try before you buy, try out, wordpress.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- CodeCanyon Clientage PHP Login System 19002179
- CodeCanyon Geoamplify multi-user SaaS 18977129
- CodeCanyon MonsterTV plugin to create nice banners with motion graphics for WordPress 18925779
- CodeCanyon Seo Friendly & Optimized Share buttons 18998458
- CodeCanyon Ninja War HTML5 Game & Admob Construct 2 CAPX 19071918
- CodeCanyon Brain training Double dots 19067232
- ThemeForest NorthWind A Versatile Full-Screen Slider Theme for Photographers 19030935
- ThemeForest Appx Responsive App Landing Page 19029861
- ThemeForest Milano Fashion Responsive Virtuemart Template 19027473
- ThemeForest Max Electronic Services PSD Template 19035793