- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon Groups Newsletters 4928141
WordPress \ Newsletter
Newspapers \ Newspaper \ Publish \ Publishing \ Story \ Stories \ Newsletters
Plugin - Groups Newsletters 4928141 by @ CodeCanyon
WordPress \ Newsletter
Newsletter Campaigns for Subscribers and Groups.
Groups Newsletters helps you to communicate efficiently, providing targeted information to groups of recipients through automated campaigns.
Stories make up a newsletter or a newspaper . Groups Newsletters provides a unique and flexible way of composing newsletters based on one or more stories. Read more about the concepts used by this plugin in the Concepts section of the documentation.
Unlike your average newsletter system, Groups Newsletters combines multiple stories in a newsletter and uses campaigns to send out one or more newsletters to their recipients. The recipients for each newsletter can be different user groups (when Groups is also used).
Among the reasons to use Groups along with Groups Newsletters you may find.
- You want to send specific newsletters to a subset of the site’s users. For example. if you have a Premium group to which users who have purchased premium access to the site belong and you want to send out a newsletter offering them a special discount.
- You maintain groups for specific products or services and want to make their users aware of a new feature or bug fix without sending the same information to normal subscribers.
- Communicating with departments in a company – send out specific news that is relevant for those working in one department.
- CRM – target valuable information at customer groups.
- Leagues & teams – send out information on events relevant to specific groups, for example by sport, by team, by association …
- To quickly create a Story Editors group for users who should be allowed to handle newsletters.
For regular subscribers, you can work without Groups and take advantage of the powerful newsletter campaign management features provided.
Please post questions on the Groups Newsletters plugin page. Support requests are handled there usually within 24 hours, if you post here directly, it can go unnoticed for days.
Please refer to the documentation pages for more information.
Groups Newsletters Demo – you can have a look at the subscription form with a neutral reCAPTCHA there.
Videos showing the administrative sections and introducing on how to use Groups Newsletters are currently being edited. Please check back here later on.
Groups Newsletters provides lots of sensible WordPress actions and filters that you can use to customize the system. It leverages custom post types and taxonomies to provide a system that any developer who is familiar with those concepts in WordPress can use, to provide a customized solution for your client.
If you have questions or suggestions, feel free to post a comment on the Groups Newsletters plugin page.
- Support : http://www.itthinx.com/plugins/groups-newsletters/
- Documentation : http://www.itthinx.com/documentation/groups-newsletters/
- Demo : http://groups-newsletters.itthinx.org/
- Videos : TBA
- Template Repository : https://github.com/itthinx/groups-newsletters-templates
- Send multiple newsletters to different recipients within a single campaign.
- Supports multiple campaigns that are sent FIFO.
- Hold and continue running campaigns.
- Double opt-in for visitors (no user account required) – subscribe and confirm by visiting the activation link.
- Opt-out cancellation link.
- Direct opt-in and opt-out for registered users.
- Opt in on registration.
- Opt in our out on user profile page.
- Preview newsletters in your browser.
- Test newsletters by sending to specific emails without the need to create a campaign.
- Independent SMTP settings – allows to use settings to mail newsletters that are independent of the rest of the emails sent by the site.
- Send a test email using Groups Newsletters SMTP settings.
- Multipart emails are auto-generated to provide both HTML and plain text versions of newsletters sent.
Import & Export Subscribers
- Import subscribers from a text file.
- Export subscribers to a text file.
- Supports reCAPTCHA.
- Provides hooks to support other CAPTCHA systems.
Several useful shortcodes are provided, see the Shortcodes documentation for details.
Summary of shortcodes that are included.
- [groups_newsletters_subscribe] – renders a subscription form for any visitor
- [groups_newsletters_user_subscribe] – renders a subscription form for registered users only
- [groups_newsletters_activation] – shows activation and cancellation messages
- [groups_newsletters] – renders a list of newsletters
- [groups_newsletters_search] – renders a search form for newsletters
- [groups_newsletters_tags] – renders a newsletter tag cloud
- [groups_newsletters_stories] – renders a list of newsletters stories
Several widgets are provided, see the Widgets documentation for details.
- Newsletter Search
- Newsletter Subscription
- Story Tags
- Groups Newsletters fully leverages WordPress custom post types and taxonomies. It only brews it’s own where it’s really needed and allows you to clean up easily after testing.
- It uses a lot of actions and filters that allow to customize things easily.
- Templates are based on WordPress’ template system, both for how newsletters and stories are represented on a site as well as for emails. You can override these easily in your theme.
- Clear and well-documented code that allows developers to easily customize things and use the system’s API.
- Theme-specific templates will be added to the Template Repository .
- Well ok, it doesn’t prepare Spaghetti, but there’s a lot more cool stuff in it that hasn’t been added to the feature list. How did you ever get to read through to the end ?
Affiliates Share; Groups Forums; Groups File Access WordPress Plugin.
Keywords: campaign, campaigns, communication, crm, group, groups, marketing, newsletter, newsletters, newspaper, newspapers, publish, publishing, stories, story.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Online, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest Bridal Responsive HTML5 Template 19804515
- ThemeForest Infi Multipurpose Portfolio Showcase WordPress Theme 19790925
- ThemeForest Tuoring Multipurpose Responsive Opencart Theme 19802353
- ThemeForest Elysium Real Estate WordPress Theme 16070791
- ThemeForest BuilderPress Building Construction WordPress Theme 19672077
- ThemeForest Biotech Flexible Medical and Health WordPress Theme 19715937
- ThemeForest Malaga A WordPress Theme for Food Bloggers 19714164
- ThemeForest Ekko Business MultiPurpose WordPress Theme 19676910
- ThemeForest XoDa Simple & Minimal WordPress Blog Theme 19711986
- ThemeForest Cord Email Template & Online Emailbuilder 2.1 19717703