- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon Adsense Click-Fraud Monitor 4759515
WordPress \ Utilities
Clicks \ Your \ User \ Click \ Account \ AdSense \ Fraud \ Prevent \ When \ From \ Will
Plugin - Adsense Click-Fraud Monitor 4759515 by @ CodeCanyon
WordPress \ Utilities
Click-Fraud Monitoring – Protects your AdSense account!
Minimize the risk to be banned and excluded from your Adsense account due to malicious third party clicks on advertisements on your website.
Why i need Click Fraud Monitoring?
- Prevent malicious clicks by bots on your Ads
- Prevent malicious clicks by human user on you Ads
- Prevent clicks by friends on your Ads who want to “help” you.
- Prevent unintended clicks by your own
- Disable your Ads when a user clicks too often on them
- User will be banned and blocked for further clicks
- Manual unblocking of IP adresses possible
- Works, even without reloading of your site (jQuery and Ajax)
- Works with every Theme
- E-Mail notification when a user is blocked
- Activating and disabling of all Ads with only one click
- Simple installation and setup
- Service and support by the author
- Periodic updates and improvements. (Feel free to make your wish)
..and the last but most important.
- It protects your AdSense Account from getting banned
How does it work?
The Plugin counts all clicks on your Ads. When the clicks exceeds a specified number it will be deactivated and hidden. The clicking user or bot will be blocked on a IP basis for further clicks. At the same time the plugin sends you a notification by email.
Why would Google ban me?
In easy words: Google takes care that every click on any AdSense advertising is done by a real human visitor. Automatic clicks by crawl bots or a lot of automated or manual processed clicks (a so-called Clickbomb) can lead to a complete and permanent exclusion from the Google AdSense service. All your earnings are lost and it is very hard to get back the access to your account. (In most cases impossible)
The motivation behind such automatic clicks is very different. Maybe some competitor wants to harm you or a technical leads to multiple clicks by a human user. They all have in common that you as the AdSense account owner are responsible for any click fraud. You recognize unusual clicks when your page CTR is 1 – 3 % averaged and than it jumps up to 5, 10 or even more.
This is were the “Click Fraud Monitor” comes in…for prevention!
Get the complete documentation at: http://www.clickfraud-monitoring.com/
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest Nomad Business & Coworking Space Theme 18447575
- ThemeForest Pokemgo WordPress Theme for tutorials learning guides tips and tricks 17689202
- CodeCanyon Math Genius 2 Educational HTML5 Game 18438204
- ThemeForest Giraffe Kid Education Learning PSD Template 18417130
- ThemeForest Apolo Premium Photography & Portfolio PSD Template 18422911
- ThemeForest Aviato Multipurpose PSD Template 18420950
- ThemeForest Agora AJAX WooCommerce Theme 17504300
- ThemeForest ZIZOU A Minimalistic Personal Blog 18409050
- ThemeForest Logistic Pro Transport Cargo Online Tracking Booking Portfolio WordPress Theme 17622346
- ThemeForest Kodium Professional Portfolio & Agency Theme 16572789