- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon Smart Fields Powerful Custom Fields 4669208
WordPress \ Utilities
Fields \ Field \ Have \ Plugin \ This \ Container \ Which \ Select \ Each \ Your \ That
Plugin - Smart Fields Powerful Custom Fields 4669208 by @ CodeCanyon
WordPress \ Utilities
Smart Fields is a plugin which lets you build create custom fields in the most common locations of the WordPress administration area.
This plugin is great for adding fields in the administration area, but it’s up to you to display their values in your theme/plugin! This means that you need basic WordPress knowledge to be able to retrieve the right data, output it and style it according to your wishes.
- More than 20 field types
- Repeater Field
- Theme Options container
- Post Meta container
- User Meta container
- Term Meta container & custom API
- Widget – A base for you widget which can have all of the fields above in their forms
- Support for multilinual fields
- Field to Field Dependencies
A list of all available fields.
- Set of Checkboxes
- Select Page
- Image Select
- Header Scripts
- Footer Scripts
- Select Term
- Select Sidebar (with the ability to add custom sidebars through that field)
- Google Font
The Repeater is one of the most powerful tools of Smart Fields. It allows you to create repeatable groups of fields, like slides in a single field.
You can also have multiple field groups, which have different fields inside of them. This means that.
- If you are creating a slider, you can have an Image Slide, Video Slide, Text Slide, etc., each of them having it’s unique fields.
- If you are creating a page layout field, you could have a Testimonials section, a content section and much more. This way each page can have it’s unique layout.
The plugin automatically integrates with qTranslate, which is a free WordPress plugin which lets you have your site in multiple languages.
When both plugins are activated, Smart Fields displays an input for each enabled language. This way, the user can enter a value for each language without you having to add additional fields or change your code.
Demo & Docs
To feel the full power of this plugin, I’d recommend you to either go to the Live Preview and create a container, or view the documentation of the plugin to see all of the methods that are available to you and how easy to use they are.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest Nomad Business & Coworking Space Theme 18447575
- ThemeForest Pokemgo WordPress Theme for tutorials learning guides tips and tricks 17689202
- CodeCanyon Math Genius 2 Educational HTML5 Game 18438204
- ThemeForest Giraffe Kid Education Learning PSD Template 18417130
- ThemeForest Apolo Premium Photography & Portfolio PSD Template 18422911
- ThemeForest Aviato Multipurpose PSD Template 18420950
- ThemeForest Agora AJAX WooCommerce Theme 17504300
- ThemeForest ZIZOU A Minimalistic Personal Blog 18409050
- ThemeForest Logistic Pro Transport Cargo Online Tracking Booking Portfolio WordPress Theme 17622346
- ThemeForest Kodium Professional Portfolio & Agency Theme 16572789