- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon Responsive FAQ Accordion 4497495
Feedback \ Questions \ Responsive \ Type \ Custom \ Post \ Accordion
Plugin - Responsive FAQ Accordion 4497495 by R3dRidl3 @ CodeCanyon
The Responsive FAQ Accordion plugin will make it super easy to create various FAQ groups on your WP site/blog. You can allso use it with normal content on pages if you create multiple groups.
- Create multiple groups and questions
- Get feedback from customers
- Makes use of custom post type and taxanomy
- Usage via a easy to use shortcode
- Choose wich group via shortcode
- Enable feedback for customers
- Multilanguage ready, just English for now
How to install
- Upload the files to the wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Activate the plugin.
- Create questions via the newly created FAQ menubutton.
- Add shortcode to the page to hold the FAQ and you’re done.
How to use
- Via the menu FAQ -> Add question, create a FAQ item.
- Via the menu FAQ -> Add groups, you can create a Group in wich you can put several questions. Just like a Category when you’re creating Posts.
- You can reorder the questions via 2 ways.
- At the edit screen on the right side. Attributes -> order.
- At the overview screen of the questions as follows: Filter the questions by Group, in the overview you can set all order numbers and just click one time on ‘Update order’
- Add the shortcode to the page where you want to display the FAQ like so: [faq_accordion]
How to use the shortcode
There are several options to the shortcode wich I will explain below.
- Normal, no options, all questions will be shown. The questions are ordered by publication date.
- Set the order to true if you want to display the questions ordered by the numbers you provided earlier.
- Set the group to the desired groupname if you want to display only questions from a particular group.
- Set feedback to true if you enable buttons for visitors to give feedback wether the answer to the questions was good or not.
- A combinations of all above is allso posible like so.
- Add multiple languages
- Add ‘lightbox like’ effect after visitor feedback
- Add horizontal slide for other content than FAQ items (when you use this plugin other than a FAQ)
- Anything nice you guys can come up with, report them to me here at Codecanyon
If you happen to find any bugs please by all means, report them to me here at Codecanyon. I will fix them as soon as possible!
I am willing to help you too with basic styling/customization.
Keywords: accordion, custom post type, faq, feedback, questions, responsive.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Online, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest Isamedic Template HTML 19470053
- ThemeForest The Landshaper Gardening Lawn & Landscaping WordPress Theme 18969806
- ThemeForest Pizzaro Fast Food & Restaurant HTML template 19434371
- ThemeForest Craftit WooCommerce Shopping Theme 19389758
- ThemeForest Photty Photo Gallery & Photoblog WordPress Theme 19459425
- ThemeForest Envas Multipurpose WordPress 19448771
- ThemeForest YourCoupon Coupon Code Discount Deal Responsive WordPress Theme 19236893
- ThemeForest Luka Modern Photography Portfolio 19468072
- ThemeForest Bridal Wedding WordPress Theme 19466763
- ThemeForest Finance Hawk Finance and Consulting Business WordPress Theme 19277605