- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon Responsive FAQ Accordion 4497495
Feedback \ Questions \ Responsive \ Type \ Custom \ Post \ Accordion
Plugin - Responsive FAQ Accordion 4497495 by R3dRidl3 @ CodeCanyon
The Responsive FAQ Accordion plugin will make it super easy to create various FAQ groups on your WP site/blog. You can allso use it with normal content on pages if you create multiple groups.
- Create multiple groups and questions
- Get feedback from customers
- Makes use of custom post type and taxanomy
- Usage via a easy to use shortcode
- Choose wich group via shortcode
- Enable feedback for customers
- Multilanguage ready, just English for now
How to install
- Upload the files to the wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Activate the plugin.
- Create questions via the newly created FAQ menubutton.
- Add shortcode to the page to hold the FAQ and you’re done.
How to use
- Via the menu FAQ -> Add question, create a FAQ item.
- Via the menu FAQ -> Add groups, you can create a Group in wich you can put several questions. Just like a Category when you’re creating Posts.
- You can reorder the questions via 2 ways.
- At the edit screen on the right side. Attributes -> order.
- At the overview screen of the questions as follows: Filter the questions by Group, in the overview you can set all order numbers and just click one time on ‘Update order’
- Add the shortcode to the page where you want to display the FAQ like so: [faq_accordion]
How to use the shortcode
There are several options to the shortcode wich I will explain below.
- Normal, no options, all questions will be shown. The questions are ordered by publication date.
- Set the order to true if you want to display the questions ordered by the numbers you provided earlier.
- Set the group to the desired groupname if you want to display only questions from a particular group.
- Set feedback to true if you enable buttons for visitors to give feedback wether the answer to the questions was good or not.
- A combinations of all above is allso posible like so.
- Add multiple languages
- Add ‘lightbox like’ effect after visitor feedback
- Add horizontal slide for other content than FAQ items (when you use this plugin other than a FAQ)
- Anything nice you guys can come up with, report them to me here at Codecanyon
If you happen to find any bugs please by all means, report them to me here at Codecanyon. I will fix them as soon as possible!
I am willing to help you too with basic styling/customization.
Keywords: accordion, custom post type, faq, feedback, questions, responsive.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest WSC Meeting Multipurpose Meeting Template 18379053
- ThemeForest Ruby Responsive Email & StampReady Builder 18430857
- CodeCanyon Wallpaper App with Google Photos Backend No Server Needed & Admob interstitial And Banner Ads 18314212
- CodeCanyon Educational Games Bundle #1 6 HTML5 Games CAPX included 18481676
- ThemeForest Bestapp Premium App Showcase Landing Page 17809528
- ThemeForest Max Blog Personal Blog PSD Template 18438090
- ThemeForest Mitri Events Events & Conference HTML Template 16231315
- ThemeForest Photograph Awesome Photography Portfolio Template 18138797
- ThemeForest Virgo PSD Multipurpose Template 18423878
- ThemeForest Pixel Multipurpose Site Template 18576527