- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon RolePress Role-Tailoring for WordPress Made Easy 4160612
WordPress \ Miscellaneous
Management \ Shortcodes \ Roles \ Tailoring \ Sidebar \ User \ Wordpress \ Widgets
Plugin - RolePress Role-Tailoring for WordPress Made Easy 4160612 by hilleso @ CodeCanyon
WordPress \ Miscellaneous
Make your WordPress site more interactive!
By default the content of a WordPress site is pretty static: you typically have a navigation menu at the top and one or a few sidebars and widget areas. The information displayed in them are the same regardless of the visitor. With RolePress you can make your site more dynamic by allow you to role-tailor that content: i.e. adapt the content of your site to the current user’s role (administrator, editor, subscriber etc.). With RolePress you can role-tailor the major components of a WordPress-based website: posts and pages; navigation menus; sidebars and widget areas.
Dynamic content in posts and pages
Easy to use shortcodes allow you to role-tailor the content in posts and pages by showing, or hiding, content. Content can be anything normally appearing in a WordPress post like text, images, video etc. The use cases for this functionality are only limited by your imagination, some example use cases possible to achieve with the help of RolePress are.
- Display a special welcome message to anonymous users (user’s currently not logged in).
- Display a download link to all logged in users.
- Only display sensitive content to trusted users like administrators and editors.
- Display an HD version of a video to all logged in users while only displaying a low res version to anonymous users.
Role-tailored sidebars and widget areas
Use RolePress to add more value to your widget areas by displaying widgets that bring value to the various user roles: Create an editor sidebar where you could have a widget showing pending comments and other useful widgets for editors.
RolePress lets you create a role-tailored sidebar for every role or lets you reuse the same role-tailored sidebar for multiple roles.
Multiple navigation menus
Create navigation menus targeting certain roles, for instance administrators could be presented with a navigation menu containing links to administrative tasks like comment moderation, anonymous users will see a link to a sign-up form and so on.
Individual features of RolePress can be disabled: if you don’t want the functionality to role-tailor posts and pages it can easily be disabled from the RolePress administration page.
Keywords: adaptable, admin, content management, interactive, management, navigation menus, protected, restrict, role-tailoring, roles, shortcodes, sidebar, user, widgets, wordpress.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest TwPro Startup Landing Page 18946385
- ThemeForest Simple and Smart PSD Template 18914090
- ThemeForest Codex Responsive & AngularJs & RTL Bootstrap Admin Template 18912150
- ThemeForest Destiny Multipurpose WordPress Landing Page 17840552
- ThemeForest Tetra Multipurpose Marketing & Landing Pages WordPress Theme 18241830
- ThemeForest Preston Real Estate WordPress Theme 19009097
- ThemeForest Landmark Real Estate WordPress Theme 18614325
- CodeCanyon Let it Snow EnkoSnowfall Wordpress Snowfall Plugin 19040967
- CodeCanyon HowToDo Android App Social Network of Articles 18978080
- CodeCanyon Star Quiz HTML5 Game 18973919