- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon Intergeo 3956572
Plugin \ WordPress \ Media
Maps \ Google \ Directions \ Builder \ Shortcode \ Styled \ Location \ Driving
Plugin - Intergeo 3956572 by straightforward @ CodeCanyon
Plugin \ WordPress \ Media
Test it before buy
Live preview with full access to all features could be found by following link
Give us your support
If you’ve purchased the plugin and like it, please, rate the plugin . It would be the greatest help.
The Intergeo plugin is a simple, easy and in the same time quite powerful tool for handling Google Maps in your website. The plugin allows users to create new maps by using powerful UI builder. Created maps could be easily edited and saved with new settings. To increase the speed of creation process the plugin has ability to clone a map with all it’s settings. Finally the plugin has attractive library which allows users to browse all maps in the system and delete unnecessary maps.
The powerful UI builder allows users to.
- Setup initial position and zooming level of a map;
- Adjust controls settings and positioning;
- Setup map color styles by using predefined color schemes or by using custom color settings;
- Add overlays like markers, rectangles, circles, polylines and polygons;
- Create directions routes from A address to B address;
- Integrate AdSense service into your maps and earn money by displaying ads on maps.
To accomplish installation process you just need to go through following steps.
- Go to Plugins ? Add New page;
- Click on Upload tab;
- Select the plugin archive in the file input field and click Install Now button;
- After the plugin will be installed, activate it;
- Once activated, installation is finished.
Create map with UI builder
Another way to create map is to use UI builder. This is more recommended way to build a map as this way provides much more features and wide range of settings to customize. To create a map with UI builder, pass following steps.
- Create a new post or a page, or just edit existing one;
- Place the mouse cursor into the content editor, at the place you want to embed a map and click on Add Media button above editor toolbar;
- When media popup appears, find Intergeo Maps link in the left sidebar of popup window, click on the link;
- Now you have to see Intergeo UI builder which allows you to customize your map;
- Use all tools from right sidebar of the builder to create a map you need;
- After finishing maps configuration click on Insert into post button at the footer of the builder;
- After doing it a map has to be saved in background, popup has to be closed and new appropriate shortcode has to be inserted into the place, where your cursor was.
Create map with shortcode
To create new maps you just can input simple shortcode into your post, page, text widget or taxonomy description.
[intergeo]Central Park, NY[/intergeo]
This shortcode will be displayed as Google Map centered at specific address. The shortcode could be extended with custom attributes like height, width, zoom, etc. These attributes will setup special settings for a map. The following table describes all possible attributes, which users can use with shortcodes.
- Width –
Sets width of the map container. Accepts all valid CSS values as css width property accepts. For example, the value could be set in pixels like 500px, or in percentage like 75%. Default value is 100%.
- Height –
Sets width of the map container. Accepts all valid CSS values as css height property accepts. For example, the value could be set in pixels like 700px. Default value is 300px.
- Style –
This attribute allows users to set extra styles for map’s container element. It accepts all valid css properties and will echo it in the style attribute of the container element. Default value is empty.
- Zoom –
Sets the initial zoom level of the map. This attribute acceps integer value from 0 to 19, where 0 is the biggest distance and 19 is the lowest distance to the ground. The default value is 5.
- Hook –
This attribute allows users to setup their own filter, which will be used to filter settings of a map before using it to render a map. Hooks for the filter will receive one parameter which will be array of options and they have to return it modified or not.
So your shortcode could looks like this one.
[intergeo zoom="12" width="50%" heigth="400px" style="border: 3px solid red; margin: 0 auto;"]Central Park, NY[/intergeo]
Using maps library
All maps which have been created with UI builder are stored in WordPress database. The plugin allows to browse and manage these maps in the maps library. To see it go to the Media ? Intergeo Maps page to see all maps which have been created in your website.
The library shows you maps preview as you will see it at front end pages. Here users can copy shortcode of a map, edit or clone maps, and delete unnecessary or deprecated maps.
Also users can create a map from library page. To do it just click on Add New button next to the page title and UI builder popup immediately appears. The builder interacts in the same way as it does at edit posts page, except that popup doesn’t insert shortcode into somewhere, popup just save a map into database for future reuse.
The main and only requirement for the plugin is the version of WordPress installation, which has to be at least 3.5 to support all features by the plugin. However this plugin will work in the earliest versions of WordPress installations, but without UI builder support.
There is no special requirements to PHP or MySQL version, it has to be the same as WordPress requires.
GChart; Hot Backup Manager.
Keywords: address, directions, driving directions, editor, gmap, google, google map, google maps, google maps api, location, map, map builder, maps, shortcode, styled maps.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest CoWork Open Office & Creative Space PSD Template 18401389
- ThemeForest Episode Responsive Multi-Purpose Portfolio Template 18078332
- ThemeForest Barrington Creative Agency HTML5 Template 18351230
- ThemeForest Riva Multipurpose Booking for Small Businesses 18179941
- ThemeForest Applan App Landing Page 18342101
- ThemeForest Carmen Car Dealership WordPress Theme 16266673
- ThemeForest Grayson A Stylish and Versatile Shop Theme 17794719
- ThemeForest Myna A Masonry WordPress Blog Theme 17345471
- ThemeForest Chronicle News and Magazine WordPress Theme 17299719
- ThemeForest Evont Event & Conference WordPress Theme 17497249