- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon Paid Articles 2018832
Paid \ Paypal \ Premium \ Profit \ Money \ Monetizing \ Articles \ Content \ Monetize
Plugin - Paid Articles 2018832 by ichurakov @ CodeCanyon
Do you have WordPress website and write unique articles? Are your articles so interesting and useful that people are willing to pay for them? If so, Paid Articles plugin is for you. This plugin blocks access to particular posts/pages and asks user to pay access fee through PayPal. As an administrator you can decide to block either part of article or whole article. No membership required, just pay and get access. Nice way to monetize your blog (and talent). Isn’t it?
Front End Functionality
The best way to describe how the plugin works is to show live example. Click “Live Preview” or look at screenshot below. There is premium article on demo website. You can purchse access to whole article by clicking “Buy Now” button. After successfull payment (completed and cleared), you receive access link by e-mail, that is sent to your PayPal e-mail. Access link must be activated within limited amount of time (defined by administrator).
1. Install and activate the plugin. Once activated, it creates menu “Paid Articles” in left side column in the admin area.
2. Click left side menu “Paid Articles >>> Settings” and do required settings. Set your PayPal ID, default price, e-mail templates, etc. You also can customize “Buy Now” button by uploading your own image. Please look at the screenshot below to see what kind of settings you can do there.
3. Go to post/page editor. There you will see new section “Paid Article” (view screenshot below). In this section you can activate plugin and set individual price for article. Also you can use quick tag <!--paidarticles_more--> to separate free and paid parts of article. You can insert this quick tag by clicking button with dollar sign. If you wish to block whole article, don’t use quick tag.
4. Plugin also has options to manage and create access links as well as to view payment transactions. Tip: if you remove access link, the person who used this link loose his/her access.
That’s it! Paid Articles plugin starts making money for you!
If you have problems regarding using the plugin, please contat me and I’ll help you.
Universal Banner Manager; Universal Digital Shop; Universal Donation Box; Donation Content Locker; Subscribe to Unlock Content; All-in-One Subscribe Popup; All-in-One Social Popup.
Keywords: article, articles, content, monetize, monetizing, money, paid, paypal, premium, profit.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Online, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest Module A Minimalist Photography WordPress Theme 19716683
- ThemeForest Cizarua Responsive One Page Portfolio Theme 19692781
- ThemeForest Bekas Responsive WordPress Blog Theme 19680464
- ThemeForest Spin Multipurpose Responsive One page HTML Template 19757452
- ThemeForest Cloudio Hosting Instapage Template 19758859
- ThemeForest Reality Pro Real Estate Responsive Template 19719211
- ThemeForest Let's Play Hockey School & Sport Theme 19638415
- ThemeForest Lutty Personal Blog PSD Template 19670984
- ThemeForest Bizmate One page Portfolio Template 19744099
- ThemeForest Moti App Responsive Landing Page 19751641