- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon Path Style Menu 2379678
Plugin \ WordPress \ Interface Elements \ Menu
Navigation \ Navbar \ Mobile \ Rotate \ Slide \ Tablet \ Menu \ Lightweight
Plugin - Path Style Menu 2379678 by Ale55andro @ CodeCanyon
Plugin \ WordPress \ Interface Elements \ Menu
New in 2.0
- You never have to write any css code. Applying custom icons is done through the plugins interface.
- You never have to write any js code. However, if you need some extra customization’s, we support adding custom js through the plugins config page.
- Control on what post type pages the menu will display.
- Treeview structure of your menu items for easy customization.
This is a multi-level menu inspired by Path 2.0 UI which has sky rocketed the Path application in the App store, proving that a distinctive UI can really give you the edge in a competitive marketplace with similar products.
When the user presses or clicks the button, menu items expand and place themselves around the main button forming an arc. To close the menu the user needs to either selects one of the options presented or press the main button again. If a menu item has submenu items, then the user can either navigate back to the previous level or select one of the choices presented.
Note: You don’t need to learn anything new. This menu works with the existing wordpress nav-menu feature.
Includes full documentation on usage ( The setup itself is quite minimal by the way).
26/11/2012 Changeset 3.5
- Fixed an issue on touch devices where the inline menu wasn’t showing at all. A change in the previous release broke this, fixed now.
- Fixed the positioning of submenu items when there were 1 or 2 submenu items in all. The menu items would remain partially covered by the main button.
- Ensured that the menu doesn’t get hidden by accident, i.e. we’ve noticed a popular responsive theme doing this. The code is much more tolerant towards these types of situations now.
18/11/2012 Changeset 3.4
- The plugin now allows you to use the generated shortcode in your header.php file.
- Clicking the buttons will allow enough time for the animation to complete before navigating to the destination url.
- When the menu loads the first time, you see it in motion as it hides behind the main button. Now it just loads behind the main button period.
22/10/2012 Changeset 3.3
- Upgraded scripts to use the latest version of the pathmenu 3.3
- Added php version notification in case the plugin is being used by an inferior version of php.
10/01/2012 Changeset 3.2
- Added support for automatically opening the menu on page load. To enable this you have to set expanded: true
- Added support for automatically collapsing the menu after it was automatically expanded on page load. For this you have to set the expandTimeout value to the number of waiting milliseconds.
- Added support for labels. You can enable this feature by adding showLabel: true, and a label is displayed alongside the icon. The label text is supplied through the title property, more in the documentation.
9/18/2012 Changeset 3.1
Fixed a bug in the image picker’s pager.
9/17/2012 Changeset 3.1
Made a little update to fix some unpredictable environment issues. If you downloaded earlier versions and it’s not working for you, get this new update. Even if your not experiencing problems, just get this update
9/15/2012 Changeset 3.1 ¡ªThis update is a complete re-write of the plugin and the script files in use is the latest from the 3.1 release of the standalone version (look there for the fixes applied in the scripts) .
- We now support docking the menu in all 4 corners of the screen, in fixed mode.
- Left Bottom Fixed Arc – Items expand from the left bottom corner of the screen in a arc.
- Left Top Fixed Arc – Items expand from the top left corner of the screen in an arc.
- Right Bottom Fixed Arc – Items expand from the right bottom corner of the screen in an arc.
- Right Top Fixed Arc – Items expand from the right top corner of the screen in an arc.
- Also as part of this plugin, a tool is provided that allows you to customzie the curve of the arc for a fixed style menu.
- You can use shortcode or force the menu to show on all pages by a simple setting in the menu configuration.
- We now support inlining the menu alongside your content in the normal page flow via shortcode. When the menu is used in this way, you can chose from 7 different expand patterns .
- Line Top – Items are displayed in a straight line, expanding upwards from the main button.
- Line Right – Items are displayed in a straight line towards the right of the main button.
- Line Bottom – Items expand in a straight line downwards from the main button.
- Line Left – Items expand in a stright line towards the left of the main button.
- Line Middle Horizontal – Items expand horizontally from either side of the main button ( left and right ), while the main button is in the middle.
- Line Middle Vertical – Items expand vertically from either side of the main button ( top and bottom ), while the main button is in the middle.
- As in previous versions, you can customize the icons and configure the menu through it’s admin pages. No need to write a single line of code. Simple settings only.
- Updated documentation.
- Since we make use of namespaces in this release, wordpress needs to be running with php 5.3 at a minimum with this plugin.
6/25/2012 Coming soon v3.0, so stay tuned!
New features will include
- Placing the menu within the page flow with short_code
- New full 360deg placement of menu items around main menu in a circle, when menu is placed within page flow.
- Ability to add multiple instances as we are not limited to the lower left corner.
06/03/2012 changeset 2.0 (Note* This new versions is not backward compatible with v1.0, so keep in mind that you will need to re-do what you had done previously.)
- Fixed bug in handheld devices where the addressbar was not compensated for and resulted in nothing happening when touching the menu.
- Added z-index order by default to ensure that the menu covers all other elements.
- Revamped the Admin configuration page for the pathMenu
- Now all your menu items are listed in a treeview that includes an image picker. This allows you to set the image icons visually instead of doing it manually in css.
- Added the ability to limit the menu’s display on pages, by post type.
Path Style Menu.
Keywords: android, css3 transitions, customizable, desktop, handheld, iphone, lightweight, menu, mobile, navbar, navigation, rotate, slide, tablet, wp7.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest WSC Meeting Multipurpose Meeting Template 18379053
- ThemeForest Ruby Responsive Email & StampReady Builder 18430857
- CodeCanyon Wallpaper App with Google Photos Backend No Server Needed & Admob interstitial And Banner Ads 18314212
- CodeCanyon Educational Games Bundle #1 6 HTML5 Games CAPX included 18481676
- ThemeForest Bestapp Premium App Showcase Landing Page 17809528
- ThemeForest Max Blog Personal Blog PSD Template 18438090
- ThemeForest Mitri Events Events & Conference HTML Template 16231315
- ThemeForest Photograph Awesome Photography Portfolio Template 18138797
- ThemeForest Virgo PSD Multipurpose Template 18423878
- ThemeForest Pixel Multipurpose Site Template 18576527