- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon Wordpress Multi Network 2342780
Plugin \ WordPress \ Addon
Multi \ Network \ Wordpress \ Blogs \ Posts \ Domain \ Sites
Plugin - Wordpress Multi Network 2342780 by DDeath @ CodeCanyon
Plugin \ WordPress \ Addon
This plugin works only with one Wordpress installation. Its created to modificate the standard wordpress network and manipulate with posts that are in the sites(blogs) that contained in Wordpress network.
Wordpress Network Modifier(WNM) – This plugin was made to modificate a standard wordpress network and allow admins to create and manage multiple Networks from one WordPress installation.
Each site can exist on its own domain, and have its own set of sites.
Each administrator can select posts from sub-sites that he wants to see on his site. You can show the posts with widget or you can use special WNM function for those purposes.
- You can create multi site/level networks.
- You can set to each site it`s own domain.
- You can specify which administrators can create new sites.
- You can show(link) specified posts from other sites on your site.
- You can view & manage all linked posts.
- You have two ways to show the linked posts: widget & special function.
- Caching system to improve performance.
- Added more widget options.
- Added widget templates, now you can show the linked posts as you need.
- New “WNM Query” class create for easier way to show the posts.
- Many bugs fixed.
Easy to Use
WNM has a very simple and intuitive interface,
everything you need is in the plugin menu and divided by tabs
and also can be accessed from the admin toolbar.
The installation of the plugin is very simple, just like the other plugins.
You need to extract the plugin into your WordPress plugins folder
and activate the plugin in the Admin Menu.
Note: The standard Wordpress network need to be activated!
- You will be able to set each site its own set of plugins.
- You will be able to set each site its own set of themes.
- You will be able to add posts to your blog from other blogs simply from the frontend.
- You will be able to move sub-sites(Changing the parent site of sub-site).
- WordPress 3
- PHP 5 +.
WNM will not automatically add the domain to your server!
Your webserver must direct requests for each domain you want to use to your WordPress install’s filesystem location.
Read the FAQ if you have trouble with it or email your web host and ask them to make this one change for you.
How do I set the domains to points at my WordPress main installtion?
Note:DNS should resolve each desired domain to your web server.
From Web Host Manager (WHM): Add a wildcard subdomain/virtual host record to your site’s DNS record in WHM .
- Go to “Edit DNS Zone” and select the domain of your WPMU installation and click “Edit”.
- Below “Add New Entries Below This Line”, enter in the first box (Domain) an asterisk: ”*”.
- The second box, TTL , should be “14400”.
- The third box should be “IN”.
- Select A Record Type from the drop down “A”.
- And in the last box, paste in the IP address of your website/network.
From Cpanel, click on the “Parked Domains” under the “Domains” section.
- Under “Create a New Parked Domain” enter the domain name you want to add to your network.
- Click the “Add Domain” button.
- It should add the domain to the list of parked domains and under “Redirect to” it will say “not redirected”. That is OKAY .
From httpd.conf: If you have access to web server configuration, configure your web server to direct requests for each desired
domain to the same site (e.g. via `ServerAlias` directives or `Host Headers`) like this.
ServerAlias "mydomain.com" "www.mydomain.com"
%SERVER_IP %- IP of your server
%PATH_TO_WP %- WordPress main installtion directory(e.g /home/webserver/httpd/).
mydomain.com -Your domain
Is WordPress Network Modifier right for me?
- If you run blogs on one domain with WordPress and want to run new blogs on another domain, WordPress Network Modifier can help you.
- If you want a single blog to have more than one address, it can NOT .
- If you want different VHOST policies per-domain, it can NOT .
- If you want to add hundreds of domains at a time, you would be better served by a Perl script.
Do I have the opportunity to translate the plugin?
YES ! Use the wnm.po file to translate – after you translate this file, compilate .mo file and save it in “langs” folder in the plugin directory
and name it like this: “wnm_text_domain-ru_RU.mo” where “ru_RU” is the name of your locale.
Wordpress Multi Network.
Keywords: multi domain, multi network, multi sites, network, posts to blogs, wnm, wordpress.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest QUOTE Quotation or Survey Form Wizard 19296301
- ThemeForest Taplak Modern Food Recipe PSD Template 19275593
- ThemeForest Hena Minimal Portfolio Template 19277042
- ThemeForest NotificationApp Responsive Notification Email HTML Templates 19295635
- ThemeForest Campton Responsive Magento Theme 19155920
- ThemeForest Jacqueline Spa & Massage Salon Site Template 19330375
- ThemeForest MOCHA Ecommerce PSD Tempate 19296527
- ThemeForest Flyapp Bootstrap Landing Page 19227068
- ThemeForest Responsive Email Template FORTUNA Multipurpose Email With Email Template Builder Online Access 19298096
- ThemeForest Frecuencia 100& Modules Email & Online Template Builder 19296668