- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon Serp editor 2917093
Plugin \ Magento Extension
Serp \ Checker \ Rank \ Google \ Check \ Serps \ Magento \ Optimization \ Plan
Plugin - Serp editor 2917093 by mgt-commerce @ CodeCanyon
Plugin \ Magento Extension
What does the MGT SERP tool for Magento?
It’s for making sure on what is shown in Google search results.
This tool is for starting the SEO process and getting full control of the shown search results on Google & Co
A search engine results page (SERP) is the listing of web pages returned by a search engine in response to a keyword query. The results normally include a list of web pages with titles, a link to the page, and a short description showing where the keywords have matched content within the page. A SERP may refer to a single page of links returned or to the set of all links returned for a search query.
Magento SERPS Search Result Position Tool
Get the best click through rate by editing the SERP ’s (Search Result Position Tool)
To get organic visitors by search engine, it’s important to understand, why a visitor clicks on a search engine result.
For this we build the Search Result Position Tool (SERP) for Magento, which gives you an exact preview of what the search engine will show, if the search term matches.
What means click through rate (CTR)?
The click through rate is the rate, that shows how many users click on your PPC ads by the time the ads are shown as search result (Impressions).
The CTR is calculated by taking the total number of ads, which are clicked divided by the number of impressions.
If you are using google webmaster tool, you can see the CTR in percent direct at.
So the CTR should be an excellent way of gauging the relevance between your ads, keywords and the user acceptance of your ads.
What makes the click through rate so important?
Optimizing CTR can lead to higher ad positions.
Cheaper click costs are known by the AdWords system “Quality Sores”.
More visibility and interest to your products
More visitors, more potential sales
No costs in organic search result
Higher trust in you shop
Installation – Quickstart
1. copy all !les to your magento installation
2. Clear the cache in Admin -> System -> Cache Management
2. Logout and Login to reload the ACL
3. Go to Admin -> System -> Con!guration -> MGT -COMMERCE.COM -> Serp Editor -> Settings -> Active -> Yes
4. Edit a product and go to tab “Meta Information” to get an amazing serp preview
5. Have fun and give Feedback
jQuery WYSIWYG for Magento; Amazon CloudFront Invalidation; Developer Toolbar; Magento Lazy Image Loader; Delete magento orders; Akismet Spam Killer for Magento.
Keywords: google serps checker, magento seo, page ranking in seo, search engine optimization seo, seo optimization tips, sep magento, serp google checker, serp plan, serp rank check, serp rank tool, serp results checker, serps check.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Online, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest Module A Minimalist Photography WordPress Theme 19716683
- ThemeForest Cizarua Responsive One Page Portfolio Theme 19692781
- ThemeForest Bekas Responsive WordPress Blog Theme 19680464
- ThemeForest Spin Multipurpose Responsive One page HTML Template 19757452
- ThemeForest Cloudio Hosting Instapage Template 19758859
- ThemeForest Reality Pro Real Estate Responsive Template 19719211
- ThemeForest Let's Play Hockey School & Sport Theme 19638415
- ThemeForest Lutty Personal Blog PSD Template 19670984
- ThemeForest Bizmate One page Portfolio Template 19744099
- ThemeForest Moti App Responsive Landing Page 19751641