- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon WordPress Playlist 3528330
Plugin \ WordPress \ Interface Elements
Like \ Rating \ System \ Responsive \ Slideshow \ Youtube \ Thumbnails \ Slider
Plugin - WordPress Playlist 3528330 by danycode @ CodeCanyon
Plugin \ WordPress \ Interface Elements
WordPress Playlist is a WordPress Plugin that allows you to create playlists from your posts. A “playlist” is intended to be a collection of posts that for any reason you want to group together. When a user visits a post included in a playlist, the playlist will be shown in the bottom of the screen, if a post is not included in any of your playlists the playlist will not be shown.
Basically this plugin works just like the YouTube Playlist, but here you have to use posts instead of video.
As administrator you can create unlimited playlists by visiting Playlist, every playlist must have a name and optionally a description. Take a look on this video to see the administration part of this plugin.
When your first playlist is done you can proceed to the next step and add items to the playlist, every item require a little thumbnail image that will be used in the playlist.
Once your playlist is completed visit a post included in your playlist to see the result.
Wordpress Playlist include a comment system.
Check out the Live Preview and click on the Comments button to show the Comments sidebar.
However if you prefer to use the default WordPress comment system you can disable the WordPress Playlist comment system with a checkbox in the Options menu.
Wordpress Playlist include a responsive rating system.
In the Live Preview click on the like or dislike button to test it.
- Upload the WordPress Playlist plugin to your blog and activate it ( If you are using the Plugins -> Add New -> Upload feature to install the plugin rename the zipped plugin to wordpress-playlist.zip before the installation, this is useful to avoid installation problems )
- Add your playlists through the Playlist menu.
- Click the Modify button and add items to the Playlist.
- Test your new playlist by visiting a post included in the playlist, if you like your new playlist go to the Options menu and remove the Test Mode flag.
- Your new PlayList is now available for all the website users. Now we are going to test the Comment feature and the rating system. Click on the Comment button and add a comment, once you have done click on the Like or Dislike button to rate this post.
- Now go back to the administrator area and enter in the Comments menu, you can now find your new comment, click on the Approve button to approve it, so it will be displayed in your post. The Avatars displayed in the Comments sidebar work with the standard Avatars system provided by Wordpress, if you want to select different Avatars go in Settings -> Discussion and select your Avatars.
- Now visit the Like & Dislike menu, here you can find the Like or Dislike that you made 1 minute ago.
- If you have spam problem with the Comment feature, visit the Ban Users menu and add an Email address and an IP address to ban, all the comments posted by banned users will be automatically rejected.
Inside the Options menu you can find the following configuration options.
- Number of Posts available in the Playlist Editor: Here you can set the maximum number of posts that will be shown in the Playlist Editor.
- Category of Posts: Here you can filter by category the list of posts that will be shown in the Playlist Editor.
- Test Mode: While in Test Mode only the Administrator can see the Playlist in the frontend of your website, this is useful to setup this plugin and to test your first playlist.
- Start the Playlist Maximized: You can choose to display as default status the playlist maximized ( with visible playlist items ) or minimized.
- Disable the Comment Feature – Select this flag to disable the comment feature.
Keywords: carousel, comment, comments, discussion, gallery, like, like button, playlist, rating, rating system, responsive, slider, slideshow, thumbnails, youtube.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- CodeCanyon Clientage PHP Login System 19002179
- CodeCanyon Geoamplify multi-user SaaS 18977129
- CodeCanyon MonsterTV plugin to create nice banners with motion graphics for WordPress 18925779
- CodeCanyon Seo Friendly & Optimized Share buttons 18998458
- CodeCanyon Ninja War HTML5 Game & Admob Construct 2 CAPX 19071918
- CodeCanyon Brain training Double dots 19067232
- ThemeForest NorthWind A Versatile Full-Screen Slider Theme for Photographers 19030935
- ThemeForest Appx Responsive App Landing Page 19029861
- ThemeForest Milano Fashion Responsive Virtuemart Template 19027473
- ThemeForest Max Electronic Services PSD Template 19035793