- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon Facebook OpenGraph Module for OpenCart vQmod 3604663
Plugin \ OpenCart
Facebook \ Opencart \ Plugin \ Vqmod \ Cart \ Open \ Opengraph \ Module \ OpenGraph
Plugin - Facebook OpenGraph Module for OpenCart vQmod 3604663 by TheNeezioGroup @ CodeCanyon
Plugin \ OpenCart
Last Update: 9 December 12; Software Version: OpenCart 1.5.4, Other; Files Included: XML.
Quickly & Easily Add Facebook OpenGraph tags to your Store!
The Facebook OpenGraph Module for OpenCart (vQmod) provides a very quick and simple way to automatically add Facebook OpenGraph tags to your OpenCart website for any of your Product, Category, or Information pages. At this time the Module does not support adding OpenGraph tags to the homepage. Homepage support is planned for future release when a custom module can be built allowing for the homepage tags to be specified by the user rather than attempting to automatically pull these tags from the various elements that may, or may not, be used on any particular installation.
Utilizing vQmod for OpenCart, this module contains only a single file to be uploaded, and does not modify a single core file of the OpenCart system. Instead, using the vQmod system, it dynamically injects the necessary code into cached version of the core files allowing for complete native functionality, while still maintaining the ability to update the OpenCart system without worry of overwriting any changes made by this plugin.
How it Works
There are several different elements from OpenCart that could all be used as information bits for the OpenGraph tags, so this is how this module forms the information it uses for the OpenGraph tags.
- Product Pages retrieve the name of the product and then appends the store name from the system settings area (i.e. “Product Name | Store Name”) to create the OG:Title. The OG:Image is retrieved from the main, or first, image listed for the product. The OG:Description is created by taking the description of the product, stripping out the HTML tags, and trimming any leftover white space.
- Category Pages retrieve the name of the category and then appends the store name from the system settings area (i.e. “Category Name | Store Name”) to create the OG:Title. The OG:Image is retrieved from the image specified for the category. The OG:Description is created by taking the description of the category, stripping out the HTML tags, and trimming any leftover white space.
- Information Pages retrieve the name of the information page and then appends the store name from the system settings area (i.e. “Information Page | Store Name”) to create the OG:Title. The OG:Image is left blank, leaving it up to the Facebook crawler to determine if there are any images on the page. The OG:Description is created by taking the body of the information page, stripping out the HTML tags, and trimming any leftover white space.
This module was built and tested using OpenCart version 220.127.116.11, and vQmod version 2.2.1 . While there should be no problem using this module on previous version of OpenCart in the 1.5.x series, or vQmod in the 2.x series, we cannot guarantee any other specific combinations of software versions will be compatible. Should you have any issues installing or using this module, please contact us through our CodeCanyon author page so that we can offer any suggestions or fixes that may be required.
vQmod is absolutely required to use this module! Please make sure you have vQmod installed on your installation of OpenCart prior to attempting to use this module. vQmod is a free download.
Included with this module is a vQmod Module file which is to be uploaded to the XML folder of the vQmod installation.
Version 1.0.0 (current)
- Initial software release
Custom Date Display Module for OpenCart (vQmod); Single Product Redirect Module for OpenCart vQmod; Facebook OpenGraph Module for OpenCart (vQmod); All Categories Module for OpenCart (vQmod); Vimeo Feed - iOS XCode Project; Twitter Feed - iOS XCode Project; Newsletter Signup - iOS XCode Project.
Keywords: OpenGraph, facebook, facebook opengraph, module, open cart, opencart, plugin, vqmod.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- CodeCanyon Clientage PHP Login System 19002179
- CodeCanyon Geoamplify multi-user SaaS 18977129
- CodeCanyon MonsterTV plugin to create nice banners with motion graphics for WordPress 18925779
- CodeCanyon Seo Friendly & Optimized Share buttons 18998458
- CodeCanyon Ninja War HTML5 Game & Admob Construct 2 CAPX 19071918
- CodeCanyon Brain training Double dots 19067232
- ThemeForest NorthWind A Versatile Full-Screen Slider Theme for Photographers 19030935
- ThemeForest Appx Responsive App Landing Page 19029861
- ThemeForest Milano Fashion Responsive Virtuemart Template 19027473
- ThemeForest Max Electronic Services PSD Template 19035793