- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon Menu by User Role for WordPress 3127921
Plugin \ WordPress \ Utilities
Menu \ Logged \ Public \ User \ Wordpress \ Roles \ Custom \ Menus \ Capabilities
Plugin - Menu by User Role for WordPress 3127921 by RightHere @ CodeCanyon
Plugin \ WordPress \ Utilities
Last Update: 3 October 12; Compatible Browsers: IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox 3, Firefox 4, Safari 4, Safari 5, Opera, Chrome; Software Version: WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2, WordPress 3.1; Files Included: PHP.
What is Menu by User Role for WordPress?
Menu by User Role for WordPress is a great little plugin that gives you the ability to create a Public Menu , a menu for users Logged in and menus for each User Rol e defined in your WordPress website. The plugin gives you complete control over the menus in your WordPress powered website. And if you have our White Label Branding for WordPress you can also easily create new User Roles.
The plugin also compliments our Pages by User Role for WordPress , which lets you add access control to Pages, Posts and Custom Post Types as well as display different information to users base on their User Role.
You can login and take the plugin for a test drive before you decide whether to buy it or not. We have created a login for each User Role defined on our demo website (except the Administrator).
Try and login with each of them then you can see how the plugin works.
WordPress Custom Menus
By default WordPress has the following user roles.
- Subscriber – someone who can only manage their profile
- Contributor – someone who can write and manage their posts, but not publish them
- Author – someone who can publish and manage their own posts
- Editor – someone who can publish and manage posts and pages as well as manage other users’ posts, pages etc.
- Administrator – someone who has access to all the administration features in wp-admin.
- Super Admin – someone with access to the blog network administration features, which controls the entire network. This is only available if you use WordPress Multisite )
Each user role has a number of predefined capabilities , which defines the set of tasks a user is allowed to perform.
The Appearance Menus Screen in WordPress enables a user to create custom navigation menu, which can be used instead of a themes default menu. In order to use this feature it must be registered in the theme’s functions.php file (this feature is activated in most modern themes).
You can easily add Pages, Posts, Categories and custom links to the menu. And you can even create multi-level menus by just a few clicks and organize them by ‘drag and drop’.
List of Features
- Create Public Menu
- Create Menu for Users Logged in
- Create Menu for each of the User Roles defined in your website
Support and Updates
We support our plugins and have a professional support ticket system setup to handle and track all issues or requests from our customers. Follow us on Envato or Twitter to stay up to date with new releases and updates.
Version 1.0.1 rev29221 – October 2, 2012
* Bug Fixed: Menus not showing in Theme locations metabox when using the Awake theme
Version 1.0.0 rev29198 – September 26, 2012
Modal Log In for WordPress; Calendarize it for WordPress; Complete Gallery Manager for WordPress; WLB: Hide Widgets in Admin; Easy Visualization Tools for WordPress; EVT: Google Maps add-on for Easy Visualization Too; EVT: Flip Numbers add-on for Easy Visualization To.
Keywords: capabilities, custom menus, logged in, not logged in, private menu, public menu, user roles, wordpress.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Online, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest MagBlog News Editorial & Magazine HTML5 Template 19446021
- ThemeForest Factory Industrial and Factory HTML5 Template 19435784
- ThemeForest Onair2 Radio Station WordPress Theme 19340714
- ThemeForest Space Responsive Coming Soon HTML Template 19446132
- ThemeForest Defy Personal Portfolio Template 19411873
- ThemeForest Tronix Onepage Business Template 19312562
- CodeCanyon TuneVoyage Follow to Download SoundCloud Spotify YouTube Mixcloud & Smart Link System 19062715
- CodeCanyon Speedy Push Wordpress Notification Plugin 19453745
- CodeCanyon OnItsWay for Wordpress 19382117
- CodeCanyon Delta Music Player & Material Design 19457964