- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon Modal Log In for WordPress 3509483
Plugin \ WordPress \ Utilities
Rewrite \ Login \ Twitter \ Wordpress \ Bootstrap \ Admin \ Jquery \ Logout \ Modal
Plugin - Modal Log In for WordPress 3509483 by RightHere @ CodeCanyon
Plugin \ WordPress \ Utilities
Modal Log-in for WordPress provides you with a beautiful alternative log-in for your WordPress powered website based on the popular Twitter Boostrap, a front-end toolkit for developing web applications.
When creating our popular White Label Branding for WordPress our idea was never to hide the fact the website is powered by WordPress. We firmly believe that it is a positive thing that your website is built using WordPress. However we received a lot of feedback from customers asking for an alternative to the normal WordPress plugin and also a way to hide the wp-login.php and wp-admin for increased security. And also for not obviously giving away that the website is powered by WordPress.
With this in mind we have created Modal Log-in for WordPress, which is a powerful plugin that lets you easily create stunning looking Log-in, Log-out, Register, Lost your password and Maintenance message for your WordPress powered website.
We hope you will like it!
Check out the screenshots !
Some of the features
Clean, Simple and Beautiful Interface
Modal Log In for WordPress is based on the Twitter Bootstrap, a front-end toolkit for developing web applications. We have developed a powerful CSS editor, which easily let you customize all forms in the WordPress log in.
CSS Editor compatible with iPad and Tablets
The editor works perfectly in all modern browsers like Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera and IE 10 . The actual login will also work in older browsers like IE7 , IE8 and IE9 .
Options Panel – General Settings
Under General Settings you can enable modal login on wp-login.php. That means it will replace the normal WordPress login. And you can create a “panic key”, which is helpful if you experience problems with the login screen. Using the “panic key” lets you bypass the Modal Log In.
Options Panel – Maintenance Mode
If you enable “forced login” all users visiting your website will be asked to login before getting access to any content. If you enable “maintenance mode” only the Administrator will be able to access the website.
Options Panel – Login redirect
You can set a default redirect URL and you can set a redirection URL by user role. If you have created any custom user roles with our White Label Branding for WordPress plugin you will also be able to ser a redirect URL for these user roles.
Options Panel – Admin and login rewrite
If you enable the URL rewrite options you will be able to change the wp-login.php and wp-admin URL . You can even block the standard URL ’s from working.
This is just some of the features of Modal Log In for WordPress. We encourage you to take a look at the screenshots to get a full overview of the interface and features, or login and take the plugin for a test drive before you decide whether to buy it or not.
Username : DemoUser
Password : TryMeNow
List of Features
- Replace the default WordPress login with Twitter Boostrap powered Modal Login
- Log In, Log Out, Lost Your Password and Register all integrated in Modal Login
- Shortcode for WordPress Menu dynamically showing “Log In” or “Log Out”
- Set Redirect URL after login by User Role
- Enable Maintenance Screen feature. Only Administrator will be able to login when Maintenance Mode is activated.
- Enable Forced Log In. All users will be prompted with Modal Login when visiting your website.
- Optional re-write of .htaccess allowing to block access to wp-login.php and wp-admin and set alternate login URL ’s. This will help increase security on your website.
- Set Panic Key (optional). If login screen is broken you can skip the Modal Log-in by using the Panic Key
- Troubleshooting and Debug mode for faster and easier support.
- Free Downloadable Templates when entering your License Key
Support and Updates
We support our plugins and have a professional support ticket system setup to handle and track all issues or requests from our customers. Follow us on Envato or Twitter to stay up to date with new releases and updates.
Version 1.0.1 rev30421 – November 26, 2012
- Bug Fixed : Background image added to website using Modal Log In from the menu, or login button. Also added option to disable the login background for users that want to show the website as the background for the Modal Log In form.
- Bug Fixed : Typo in function returns a php warning when using the disable right click option
- New Feature : Provide an option to demonstrate the CSS Editor tool and not letting user apply changes
- New Feature : Added support for responsive Modal Log In form for mobile devices
- New Feature : Added support for accepting keyboard “return/enter” as submit
- New Feature : Disable rewrite if wp-login.php and wp-admin rewrite has been set to the same (accidentally by the user)
- Update : Modified behavior of press return/enter action, so that it only submit if it is the last input field.
- Update : Uncreased CSS version to force new load.
Version 1.0.0 rev30351 – November 23, 2012
- First Release
Menu by User Role for WordPress; Calendarize it for WordPress; Complete Gallery Manager for WordPress; WLB: Hide Widgets in Admin; Easy Visualization Tools for WordPress; EVT: Google Maps add-on for Easy Visualization Too; EVT: Flip Numbers add-on for Easy Visualization To.
Keywords: htaccess, jquery, log in, log-in, log-out, logout, modal login, rewrite login, rewrite wp-admin, rewrite wp-login.php, twitter bootstrap, wordpress.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest CoWork Open Office & Creative Space PSD Template 18401389
- ThemeForest Episode Responsive Multi-Purpose Portfolio Template 18078332
- ThemeForest Barrington Creative Agency HTML5 Template 18351230
- ThemeForest Riva Multipurpose Booking for Small Businesses 18179941
- ThemeForest Applan App Landing Page 18342101
- ThemeForest Carmen Car Dealership WordPress Theme 16266673
- ThemeForest Grayson A Stylish and Versatile Shop Theme 17794719
- ThemeForest Myna A Masonry WordPress Blog Theme 17345471
- ThemeForest Chronicle News and Magazine WordPress Theme 17299719
- ThemeForest Evont Event & Conference WordPress Theme 17497249