- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon Advanced Social Widget MailChimp Edition 2274641
Network \ Social \ Stumbleupon \ Subscribe \ Widget \ Twitter \ Responsive
Plugin - Advanced Social Widget MailChimp Edition 2274641 by Broady @ CodeCanyon
Advanced Social Widget MailChimp Edition – WordPress Plugin
Advanced Social Widget MailChimp Edition adds an advanced widget box to your WordPress theme sidebar giving users the ability to link your site to all the popular Social Networking sites such as Delicious, Twitter, Facebook, StumbleUpon, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Youtube and access to FeedBurner & MailChimp Email Subscription.
Get your site noticed. Let your visitors submit your site to the major Social Networking sites.
Style the plugin how you want with a range of colors, patterns icon sizes and much more
Detailed illustrated easy to understand plugin documentation
Get notified of future plugin updates with a built-in update notification system
Advanced Social Widget MailChimp Edition is an all-in-one social networking widget plugin that allows your visitors to subscribe to your RSS feed, subscribe to your MailChimp mailing list, Follow you on Twitter, visit your Facebook Page and easily share your site, categories & posts to the major social networking sites.
You can define what social network sites you want to show and what icons to display. Define whether to display the social networking site name under each of the icons. Visitors can Follow you on Twitter, subscribe to your FeedBurner RSS Feed and view you FeedBurner RSS Feed. Visitors can subscribe to your MailChimp newletters through an easy to use AJAX powered interface.
You can also define the width of the widget making it suitable for most available WordPress themes without having to get in change any code. The widget is also responsive and will respond to different screen resolutions and devices.
The Widget has been developed to he highest quality standards and tested in all major modern browsers.
Advanced Social Widget MailChimp Edition Features.
- Highly functional dynamic widget interface.
- Ability to change the Widget title & internal box title.
- Subscribe to MailChimp Newsletter List – Select which fields you wish to gather and visitors are able to subscribe to your MailChimp newsletter list. Options are to gather firstname, surname and email address or simply email address only. Newsletter subscription is carried out through a easy to use AJAX interface.
- Display a link to your sites RSS feed
- Dynamic Google 1 features & follower count. 4 different Google buttons variations to choose from.
- Facebook Like features and Like count. 3 different Facebook buttons variations to choose from.
- Dynamic Twitter Follows features & follower count
- Dynamically allows you to save to Delicious. Automatically determines whether you are on homepage, category pages, single pages or other and dynamically creates the Delicious link to share
- Links to your Twitter page
- Links to your Facebook page
- Dynamically allows you to Recommend to StumbleUpon. Automatically determines whether you are on homepage, category pages, single pages or other and dynamically creates the StumbleUpon link to share
- Links to your Pinterest account and page.
- Dynamically allows you to submit to LinkedIn. Automatically determines whether you are on homepage, category pages, single pages or other and dynamically creates the LinkedIn link to share
- Ability to open links in same window or new window
- Ability to display certain features and disable certain features, IE You can hide Google +1 and other social networking links and icons.
- Ability to disable the viewing of the bottom social networking icons altogether.
- Ability to decide whether to display social networking site name under social icons or not to display it.
- Multiple widgets configurations. 2 different design layouts
- 38 predefined backgrounds to choose from.
- Ability to customize the link and button colors.
- Inherits CSS styles from current active theme – fonts and colors
- Built-in Update Notification System
Subscribe to MailChimp Newsletter List
Select which fields you wish to gather and visitors are able to subscribe to your MailChimp newsletter list. Options are to gather firstname, surname and email address or simply email address only. Newsletter subscription is carried out through a easy to use AJAX interface.
Link to FeedBurner RSS Feed
If you have inserted a FeedBurner RSS username in the widget configuration panel, a link will be displayed where visitors can view your RSS feed.
Display Google +1 Button
Display a Google +1 button on your site and let your visits quickly and effortlessly +1 your site. The URL for the button is dynamic and is the same URL as your current site, so no need to configure.
Display Facebook Like Button
Have a Facebook page connected to your site? Display a Facebook “Like” button on your site and let your visits quickly and effortlessly like your site.
Display Twitter Follow Button
Effortlessly display a Twitter Follow Button to your site. Displays the total amount of Twitter Followers you have. Configure Twitter Username through widget configuration settings.
Display Delicious Button and allow visitor to save your site to Delicious
Allow users to save your site URL to Delicious. If you are on the homepage of the site the button will link to the site URL . If you are on a category or an article page, the button will allow visitors to save the URL for that certain category or article page.
Display a direct link to your Twitter page
Display the Twitter icon and visitors can instantly visit your Twitter page. Configure Twitter Username through widget configuration settings.
Display a direct link to your Facebook page
Display the Facebook icon and visitors can instantly visit your Facebook page. Configure Facebook URL through widget configuration settings.
Display a FeedBurner RSS Email Subscription Icon
Display the Email icon and visitors can visit the FeedBurner RSS Subscription page to easily subscribe to your site’s RSS feed.
Display StumbleUpon Button and allow visitor to post your site to StumbleUpon
Allow users to save your site URL to StumbleUpon. If you are on the homepage of the site the button will link to the site URL . If you are on a category or an article page, the button will allow visitors to save the URL for that certain category or article page.
Display Pinterest Button and allow visitor to follow you on Pinterest
Display the Pinterest icon and visitors can instantly visit and follow you on Pinterest. Configure Pinterest Username through widget configuration settings.
Display LinkedIn Button and allow visitor to submit post to LinkedIn
Allow users to save your site URL to LinkedIn. If you are on the homepage of the site the button will link to the site URL . If you are on a category or an article page, the button will allow visitors to save the URL for that certain category or article page.
- Unzip plugin file.
- Upload the the plugin folder “asw-mailchimp-edition” (not just the files in it!) to your `wp-content/plugins` folder. If you’re using FTP , use ‘binary’ mode.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Navigate to the Advanced Social Widget MailChimp Edition settings page and configure the plugin to your needs. (Configuration settings detailed in supplied documentation)
- Navigate to the WordPress Dashboard widgets page, drag the “Advanced Social Widget MailChimp Edition” widget onto one of your WordPress theme sidebars.
- You’re done. Enjoy.
Frequently Asked Questions
= How to I hide certain icons and their functionality? =
In the plugin Dashboard panel you have the ability to display or hide all Social Networking icons and features.
= What URL is the Google +1 feature using? =
The Google +1 feature dynamically picks up the URL for your WordPress blog and uses this URL .
= Part of the Widget box is missing or overflowing outside my sidebar =
You have the ability to define the actual width of the widget box. By default the width of the widget width is set to 250px. If part of the widget box is missing or overflowing change the width of the widget settings so that it matches the size of your theme sidebar. Try decreasing the widget box width size to say 220. You can select between a pixel based layout or a percentage based layout when adding the widget.
= The hover effect and Google +1 button isn’t displaying =
You must ensure that in your WordPress theme footer file that you are using, usually “footer.php” there is a call to the wp_footer() function tag. To manually add this tag. Navigate to your current WordPress theme directory
`wp-content/themes/mytheme` (replace mytheme with your active theme name). Find a file named “footer.php”. Open this file in notepad or any text editor. Add the below code to this file direct before the closing </body> tag.
/* Always have wp_footer() just before the closing
* tag of your theme, or you will break many plugins, which
Re-save the “footer.php” file.
In order to work, Advanced Social Widget MailCimp Edition WordPress plugin needs the following requirements.
- WordPress release v2.8+
- PHP version 5+
Version 3.0 – 5 Nov 2012
- Total plugin rebuild.
- Lots of awesome new features added. New plugin administrative section.
- Updated jQuery Tipsy plugin to v1.4.
- Added options to change the link colors.
- Added option to determine between displaying Like count for Blog or Facebook Fan Page when display Facebook Like Button.
- Added a built-in plugin update notifier.
Version 2.3 – 8 Oct 2012
- Added new jQuery wrappers for less conflict with other scripts.
- Modified CSS styles.
- Added custom variable to WordPress query_vars filter.
Version 2.2 – 21 May 2012
- Fixed bug caused by jQuery Tipsy plugin.
- Added option to choose between pixels and percentage when setting widget width.
Version 2.1 – 4 May 2012
- Fixed bug when viewing widget with screen resolution greater then 1400px.
Version 2.0 – 2 May 2012
- Complete widget and CSS rewrite making the plugin highly responsive.
Version 1.0 – 30 April 2012
- Initial release
Advanced Social Status; Advanced Widget Pack; Advanced Activity Widget; Advanced Social Widget; Advanced Social Widget.
Keywords: Pinterest, delicious, facebook, feedburner, google, linkedin, mailchimp, newsletter, responsive, rss, social network, stumbleupon, subscribe, twitter, widget.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Online, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest Tues SEO & Digital Marketing PSD Template 19746788
- ThemeForest Pixel Studio PSD Template 19751402
- ThemeForest Rikimaru Multipurpose Modern Website HTML5 & CSS3 Template 19751396
- ThemeForest Lider Corporate PSD Template 19751345
- ThemeForest Alien Trendy Multipurpose Template 19736220
- ThemeForest RECT Multipurpose Responsive Email Template With Online StampReady Builder Access 19749890
- ThemeForest Craze App Event & Conference WordPress Theme 19637953
- ThemeForest LUCY Elegant Multipurpose Feminine WordPress Theme 18370480
- ThemeForest Fooddy 24 7 Food Ordering & Delivery Theme 19731095
- ThemeForest Balanced Spa Salon Spa WordPress Theme 18556915