- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon Sugar Event Calendar for WordPress 2568175
Plugin \ WordPress \ Calendar
Calendar \ Event \ Events \ Wordpress \ Management \ WordPress \ Simple
Plugin - Sugar Event Calendar for WordPress 2568175 by mordauk @ CodeCanyon
Plugin \ WordPress \ Calendar
Sugar Event Calendar is a sweet, simple event calendar plugin for WordPress.
Most event calendar plugins are either way too simple, or extremely overly complex and bloated. Sugar Event Calendar is designed to be simple, light weight, and provide just the major features you need for event management.
- Simple Event Management
- Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly Recurring Events
- Ajax Enabled Calendar View
- Large and Small Calendars
- Events Custom Post Type
- Event Categories
- Show Calendars for Specific Categories
- Simple Event Configuration
- Easily Set Event Dates
- Easily Set Event Start and End Time
- Short Codes and Widgets for Showing Calendars
- Events Archive, Listed by Date of Occurrence
- Several Event-Related Widgets
- Languages Files Included.
Once you have created your events, you can display a calendar, as shown in the demo, using the following short code.
If you would like to show a calendar of only events from a particular category, then do this.
And if you would like to show events from more than one category, but not all, do this.
[sc_events_calendar category="category-name, second-category"]
You will also find several new Event widgets in your Appearance > Widgets page.
Along with the calendar views, Sugar Event Calendar also has an events archive that shows the events in the order they occur and in the same styling / layout as your current WordPress theme. The archive is located at http://yoursite.com/events.
Complete documentation is included inside the plugin folder.
Gravity Forms Integration
Want to use Gravity Forms for event registration or attendance forms? I’ve built a free add-on for exactly that.
Checkout the Gravity Forms add-on .
Google Maps for Venues and Event Locations
There is a free add-on that will add an address field to your Event Details configuration, which will allow you to show a Google Map of the event location.
Checkout the free Maps add-on .
- Added a new feature to set the Stop Day (recur until) for recurring events.
- Fixed an issue with erroneously duplicated events.
- Improved data sanitization.
- Improved internationalization.
- Fixed a problem with the time format shown in the dashboard columns.
- Fixed an undefined notice bug.
- Fixed a JS bug.
- Added a new filter to allow the calendar links to be changed.
- Fixed a problem with navigating months/years when multiple calendars are displayed on the same page.
- Fixed a problem with setting event dates to 12:xx AM
- Fixed an issue with displaying international-friendly dates
- Fixed a problem with the auto updater.
- Fixed a problem with navigating through months when crossing year boundaries.
- Fixed a bug with showing category specific calendars.
- Updated default language files.
- Updated calendar to allow week to start on Sunday or Monday.
- Fixed problems with short day names and localization.
- Updated single event display to show dates correctly for recurring events
- Fixed a small bug with recurring events on small calendars
- Added recurring events for weekly, monthly, and yearly
- Added Swedish language files
- Added French translation files
- Added German translation files
- Added Serbian translation files
- Fixed incorrect text domain
- Updated default language files
- Added post type support for Genesis extras.
- Removed the menu position attribute from the sc_event post type to help prevent menu position conflicts.
- Fixed an error message that was shown when event start/end times were left empty.
- Fixed a short code typo in the documentation.
- Fixed a bug that happened when the event calendar widget was placed on the same page as the event list widget.
Sugar Event Calendar for WordPress; Restrict Content Pro - PayPal Pro and Express; Simple Mail Chimp Signup Forms; Simple Campaign Monitor Signup Forms; Restrict Content Pro - Graphs; Restrict Content Pro - Math Verification; Restrict Content Pro - Stripe Payment Gateway.
Keywords: Simple Events, WordPress Event Calendar, calendar, event calendar, event management, events, wordpress, wordpress events.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Online, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest Trading Corporate PSD Template 19579679
- ThemeForest Restore Computer Mobile & Digital Repair Service WordPress Theme 19479832
- ThemeForest Good Day Responsive Bootstrap 4 Admin Template 19579165
- ThemeForest Voice Event HTML5 Template 19576876
- ThemeForest Aravira Hotel HTML Template 19577819
- ThemeForest Guru Multiuse Multipurpose psd Template 19529802
- ThemeForest Amaze Bootstrap Admin Template 19490166
- ThemeForest Twilight One Page Business PSD Template 19571771
- ThemeForest Fortress React Admin Template 19568479
- ThemeForest Cartwheel A Simple & Clean Static Portfolio Theme 19557825