- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon PullOut Widgets 1810209
Widgets \ Pull \ Sliding \ Tabs \ Pullouts \ Mega \ Menu \ Pullout
Plugin - PullOut Widgets 1810209 by SimpleRealty @ CodeCanyon
Turn regular sidebar widgets into slick PullOuts. Unlimited possibilities – text widgets, galleries, videos, feedback forms, search and login forms, mega menus – any widget can be a pullout widget!
Concept of the Plugin
Version 2.0 Overview
Pullout Triggers – Video #1
Pullout Triggers – Video #2
Pullout Triggers – Video #3
Customizing Tabs – Video #4
PullOut Widgets Features
- Unlimited pullout widget positioning on top, right, bottom or left side.
- Multiple pullout triggers.
- on mouse click;
- on mouse hover;
- timer countdown;
- page count;
- when specified element appears on the screen.
- Unlimited widget colors.
- 289 slick icons for pullout tabs.
- 32 sliding animation effects.
- Multiple styles for pullout tabs: square, rounded corners, bordes, combination of the above.
- CSS3 vertical and horizontal tabs.
- Pullout speed control.
The plugin was successfully tested with WordPress 3.4 and jQuery 1.7.2 (which is included into the WP by default), and themes like Twenty Ten, Twenty Eleven and Genesis Framework.
If you want to display pullouts on specific pages of your site, rather than on every single page – get Advanced Text Widget PRO . These plugins greately complement each other.
- jQuery 1.7.1 or newer.
The plugin was tested in all modern browsers including IE7/8/9. Shadows and rounded corners are not supported by IE7 and IE8. Vertical rotation of labels/tabs is not supported in IE7, IE8 and IE9.
- Fixed: compatibility issue with WP3.5
- Fixed: cookie wasn’t read correctly.
- New: POW_OFF setting in pullouts.php – allows to turn off the plugin for mobile devices (phones, tablets or all mobile devices). By default turns off plugin for phones only.
- Fixed: tab icons didn’t display in IE and Opera.
- Fixed: widgets stopped working in IE7/8. Some dimension getters were returning NuN, which weren’t correctly validated.
- Fixed: prevented animation queue build-up when triggering tabs during closing of the widgets.
- Fixed: pullout ID wasn’t saved in pullout JS vars when used with ATW plugin.
- Fixed: pullout JS vars were output multiple times on the page.
- Improvement: in some themes JS parameters of pullouts were not included into the footer. Moving wp_localize_script() function form footer solves this issue. This also eliminates dependency on wp_footer() completely.
- Imporovement: IE9 support for vertical tabs.
- Fixed: Widgets with vertical tabs were invisible in Opera browsers.
- Fixed: Minor PHP notices.
- New: Auto-pullout timer.
- New: Auto-pullout after visiting number of pages.
- New: Auto-pullout triggered by appearance of specified element on the page.
- New: 32 sliding/easing effects.
- New: Custom styles.
- background color;
- border color;
- text color;
- link color;
- tab offset along the side of the widget;
- New: Customizable sliding/pullout speed.
- New: Customizable open/close tab labels.
- Updated widget settings dialog with all options organized into an accordion.
- Fixed: icon preview wasn’t functioning when icon was selected for the first time within the options.
- Fixed: color picker wasn’t initiating when clicking on the color field on newly dragged into the sidebar widgets. This wasn’t happening with widgets which settings were saved at least once.
- Fixed: there were issues in IE due to overlooked console log declarations on my part that weren’t supported by IE.
- Improvement: forcing to use default jQuery library that is included into WordPress. This should help to avoid issues with themes and plugins that overwrite the default library with older versions.
- Added on-the-fly wrapper for widgets if their original IDs are not in the theme’s markup.
- Eliminated the wp_footer() dependency.
- Added default positioning of the widget in case it’s not specified.
- BugFix: Icons weren’t displaying in the pullout widgets options dialog.
- Initial Release.
PullOuts - jQuery Slide-out Widgets; SchoolFinder API Class; Advanced Text Widget Pro.
Keywords: mega menu, pull out, pull out widgets, pullout, pullouts, sliding widgets, tabs, widgets.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Online, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest TechFix Responsive Service Device Repair E-Shop Template 19158723
- ThemeForest Food Truck Food Truck And Restaurant Responsive WordPress Theme 19396786
- ThemeForest Alit Minimalist Responsive Woocommerce WordPress Theme 19403010
- ThemeForest TwentyPlus MultiPurpose Universal WordPress Theme 18943759
- ThemeForest Beat One-Page Music & Band AJAX WordPress Theme 19327188
- ThemeForest Smart Up Conference & Event Management WordPress Theme 19161134
- ThemeForest BookPress Single Author WP Landing Theme 19392725
- ThemeForest Window Cleaning Air Conditioning and Heating Services 19388115
- ThemeForest Michel Clean & Elegant WordPress Blog Theme 19393735
- ThemeForest Kute Shop Super Market WooComerce WordPress Theme 19237961