- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon Simple Joomla Newsletter Extension 159767
Plugin \ Joomla \ Utilities
Joomla \ Email \ Mass \ Newsletter \ Bulk \ Subscribe
Plugin - Simple Joomla Newsletter Extension 159767 by dtbaker @ CodeCanyon
Plugin \ Joomla \ Utilities
Joomla Email Newsletter Component
NOTICE : This only works in the old Joomla 1.6
Please check back in the next few weeks to see if a Joomla 2.5 update has been made available. Thanks!
easily send professional mass emails from your Joomla website
The simple newsletter extension is an easy to use bulk emailer designed for your Joomla 1.6 website. This extension will allow you to quickly send email newsletters to your Joomla customers. You can also import a CSV file with a list of email addresses and mail to those people.
Also available in.
Wordpress Newsletter Extension , Standalone Newsletter Script
I’ve installed Joomla 1.6 over here (stock standard with default theme: http://tf.dtbaker.com.au/joomla/newsletter/ ). Please go to that website to view the joomla newsletter extension in action. On the left hand side is a “subscribe” box, simply enter your details in there and you will receive some demo emails shortly after (be sure to choose the “Dummy Campaign” option to receive the demo email).
Also available in.
WordPress Newsletter Plugin ,
Magento Newsletter Extension ,
Standalone Newsletter Script
- Send emails to your existing joomla customer database.
- Import a list of customer email addresses into your joomla newsletter system.
- Newsletter campaign (ie: schedule a series of newsletters to be sent to your members)
- Email bounce tracking
- Customers can login and change their subscription options, and also see what previous emails were sent to them.
- Place a limit on the number of emails it will send per day, per hour and/or per month (good if your hosting provider has limits)
- Sidebar boxes so people can subscribe to your newsletters and view previous newsletters from any page of your website.
- Option to embed images in outbound emails
- CRON feature to process incomplete or scheduled newsletters
- Summary of scheduled newsletters on home page
- UTF -8 support for multi-lingual newsletters.
- Easily Send mass emails from joomla
- Double opt-in confirm link to new members.
- A link to “view this newsletter online” link at top of outbound emails
- An overlay on sent newsletters showing which links were clicked.
- A-Z buttons for quick members searching
- redirect users to your own custom URL when they subscribe or unsubscribe (eg: a page from your joomla CMS )
- optionally notify you via email whenever someone subscribes
- Create e-newsletters from templates
- Control the sender email address
- Add your own templates to re-use over and over again
- Five demo newsletter templates which you can use or create your own one from
- Automatic unsubscribe link in every email
- Preview the newsletter in your browser before sending it
- WYSIWYG newsletter editor
- Upload pictures into your e-newsletters
- Send yourself a preview newsletter email before sending out to everybody
- Automatically convert links and images into trackable items, so you can see how many people open your newsletters
- See a live counter as the emails are getting sent out
- Pause sending out a newsletter, resume at a later time.
- Initial setup wizard to help you get up and running with required settings
- Re-send old newsletters to new members who haven’t received them yet
- Members can manage their subscriptions through the joomla profile page.
- Customise the “subscribe” and “unsubscribe” pages
- Uses the popular PHPMailer to send out emails via SMTP
- You can go in and edit the HTML template using Dreamweaver before sending it out (incase you want to do anything tricky that the wysiwyg editor doesn’t allow)
Keep an eye on new version releases here. If a new version has been released after you downloaded this joomla plugin, please download it again.
- 9th Feb 2011 – Initial Release
- Linux hosting account with Joomla version 1.6 installed (haven’t tested Windows hosting yet)
- PHP Version 5
- Basic knowledge of Joomla modules so you can control where to place the subscribe boxes.
- Know how to set folder permissions using FTP software or similar
- Basic Web development and FTP skills so you can install the plugin and customise or create newsletter templates
How to Install.
Watch the screencast on how to install by going here: http://vimeo.com/19691357
Follow these simple steps.
- Purchase this item through CodeCanyon.net
- Download the zip file from CodeCanyon.
- Download your unique license file from CodeCanyon
- Extract the zip file to your desktop.
- Login to your joomla admin panel.
- Click the “Extensions” > “Extension Manager” menu item.
- Upload the joomla-newsletter-extension.zip file.
- After it installs, click the “Components” > “Newsletter System” menu item.
- Enter your unique license code from the CodeCanyon license file
- You’re done! Happy sending emails!
Joomla Email Newsletter Extension Support.
Support for this item is provided through the forum located here . Please post all questions there, it will be the only method of support in the near future. You can also email me directly if you have a problem installing this script by going here . You can also view the help file that comes bundled with this extension by clicking here .
If you have purchased this item and need support, please visit the support forum . This will be the fastest way to receive support.
You can read more about CodeCanyon support (what you get etc.) on the wiki here: http://wiki.envato.com/category/buying/support-buying/
Thank you for purchasing this joomla extension!
If you require assistance please feel free to use our support system by clicking here . Please do not post support requests on the item discussion board – these are not checked regularly and your question may go unanswered for weeks.
Ultimate Client Manager - Pro Edition; UCM Plugin: Project Discussion / Customer Comments; UCM Plugin: Calendar iCal / Google Calendar Export; UCM Plugin: Club Membership Subscription Manager; UCM Plugin: Data Encryption; UCM Plugin: Bulk Email Newsletter System; UCM Plugin: Table Sorting.
Keywords: bulk email, bulk newsletter, joomla email, joomla mass email, joomla newsletter, joomla subscribe, mass email.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Online, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest Dag Blog PSD Template 19600232
- ThemeForest Supar Multi-Purpose Landing Page HTML Template 19595165
- ThemeForest AMSport Sport Store Responsive Magento Theme 19605700
- ThemeForest Innovative HTML5 Landing Page 19581700
- ThemeForest Build With Us PSD Template 19560690
- ThemeForest Finance Business HTML Template 19501295
- ThemeForest Quick Cash Loan Company & Finance Advisor 19596655
- ThemeForest Mohawk Multipurpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme 19433744
- ThemeForest Bayn WordPress Business Portfolio Theme 19433432
- ThemeForest Kids World Children Education WordPress Theme 19646988