- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon Automatic CSS Tooltip for WordPress 180671
Plugin \ WordPress \ Utilities
Automatic \ Tooltips \ Links \ Wordpress \ Info \ Tooltip
Plugin - Automatic CSS Tooltip for WordPress 180671 by RightHere @ CodeCanyon
Plugin \ WordPress \ Utilities
This plugin lets you add great looking tooltips to words or key-phrases of your choice throughout your website. Just create one tooltip and it will automatically display for the chosen word or key-phrase throughout your entire website. Choose between 30 color schemes. All based on CSS without any images.
You can choose which sections of the website you want to show the tooltips as well as choose the specific templates it should show on. If there are certain tags you would like to exclude you can simply add them and the tooltip will not be rendered if the text is inside the tags you add.
If you have our Pages by User Role for WordPress plugin you can also choose which user roles that will be able to see the tooltip. Let’s say you only want a certain group of people to be able to see the tooltip. Then you just set the Access Control to this user role.
You can try the Automatic CSS Tooltips your self before you decide whether to buy it.
Simply use the following login details
Username : DemoUser
Password : TryMeNow
List of features
- Tooltips – samples
- 3 different positioning options: Left, Center and Right
- 30 different color schemes
- Add link when clicking tooltip (trigger)
- Add link target (_blank, _parent, _self, _top)
- Set width of tooltip
- Set font size used inside tooltip
- Limit the number of tooltips on the same page (Example, if you set this to 5, but the page contains the word you chose as a trigger 10 times, the tooltip will only be shown 5 times)
- Set the Start Date for the tooltip
- Set the End Date for the tooltip
- Choose whether the tooltip should appear in widgets
- Choose which specific Templates the tooltip will appear on: Frontpage, Homepage, Archive, Category, Page, Single, 404, Search, Attachments, Tag and Author
- Choose which specific Post Types the tooltip will appear on: Posts, Pages, and any Custom Post Types.
- Set which Tags to skip. Example if you don’t want the tooltip to render on h1, h2, h3 etc.
- Set which Post and Page ID’s to skip.
- CSS3 fade in and fade out, which gives the CSS Tooltip a smooth appearance (this works in all modern Webkit browsers like Firefox 4, Opera 11 and Safari 5)
- Supports the following browsers; Internet Explorer 7+, Firefox 3+, Google Chrome 4+, Opera 9+, Safari 4+
- Gracefully degrades in older browsers
Documentation, Support and Updates
Detailed documentation is provided with purchase. We support our plugins and have a professional support ticket system setup to handle and track all issues or requests from our customers. Follow us on Envato or Twitter to stay up to date with new releases and updates.
Version 1.6.6 rev27856 – August 31, 2012
* Bug Fixed: Remove php warnings
* Improvement: Modified actooltips loading to improve performance
Version 1.6.5 rev14395 – December 19, 2011
* Bug Fixed: WordPress 3.3 related bug fix.
Version 1.6.3 rev6149 – June 23,2011
* Update: Updated Options Panel to 1.0.3
* Bug Fixed: Removed php warning when license property is not defined
Version 1.6.2 rev5693 – June 7, 2011
* Bug Fixed: Updated the developer URL in API address.
Version 1.6.2 rev5259 – June 3, 2011
* Bug Fixed: Added a div to clear floated elements and force tooltip height
* Bug Fixed: On certain setup tooltip only shows once
* Bug Fixed: Replaced the jQuery fadeOut method for animate because the callback
function is not stable. Sometimes it is immediately called and other times its not.
* New Feature: Added new color "Bright Green"
* New Feature: Added new color "Black"
* New Feature: Options Panel updated to version 1.0
Version 1.6.1 rev4660 – May 21, 2011
* Bug Fixed: fix bug in IE8
* Bug Fixed: Improve tooltip sensitivity on IE8
Version 1.6.0 rev4629 – May 19, 2011
* New Feature: Added General Options panel, license, disable Shortcode in widget
* New Feature: Added Automatic Update Notification
* New Feature: Parse Shortcodes in Tooltips
* Changed how tooltip works. Content of tooltip is no longer next to the trigger
* Bug Fixed: Tooltip renderer was only processing a limited number of tooltips
Version 1.5.0 rev4364 – May 6, 2011
* New Feature: Added fadein to new tooltip
* New jQuery tooltip algorithm
* New Feature: Option to set a word count limit
(amount of times a tooltip appears on the same page)
* Bug Fixed: Tooltip not staying open when cursor over tooltip placed
inside Easy Pagination (EAP)
* Bug Fixed: Removed flickering when cursor over trigger close to where the
* Bug Fixed: Safari not showing tooltip inside shortcode
Version 1.1.3 rev4150 – May 1, 2011
* Bug fixed: overflow option default set to yes
* Bug fixed: remove php warning when word is found, but no post type is set
* Bug fixed: prevent tooltip from being applied to compound words
* Bug fixed: do not render tooltip if word is already a link
* New Feature: fetch plugin URL with WordPress API
(support for alternative content folder)
Version 1.1.2 rev2958 – April 13, 2011
* New Feature: Apply tooltip to widgets
Version 1.1.1 rev2916 – April 4, 2011
* Bug fix sliders for setting values not working when SWS not installed.
Version 1.1.0 rev2720 – March 28, 2011
* Added support for _blank, _parent, _self and _top
* Added support for changing the font size inside the tooltip
* Added support for adding ID for pages, posts and custom post types where
you don't want the tooltip to be shown.
* Added support for setting date range (start data and end date) for showing tooltip
Version 1.0.0 – March 21, 2011
* First release
Sources – Credits and Licenses
We have used the following opensource projects, graphics, fonts, API ’s or other files as listed. Thanks to the author for the creative work they made.
- The Tooltip, http://codecanyon.net/item/the-tooltip/150532
Item Purchase Code: 2ca6daf9-1576-4cc7-9922-fb7fe4e427f7
Licensor’s Author Username: DADU
Licensee: RightHere LLC
License Type: ONE EXTENDED LICENSE
Menu by User Role for WordPress; Calendarize it for WordPress; Complete Gallery Manager for WordPress; WLB: Hide Widgets in Admin; Easy Visualization Tools for WordPress; EVT: Google Maps add-on for Easy Visualization Too; EVT: Flip Numbers add-on for Easy Visualization To.
Keywords: automatic, automatic tooltip, css tooltips, css3, info links, tooltips, wordpress.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- CodeCanyon Clientage PHP Login System 19002179
- CodeCanyon Geoamplify multi-user SaaS 18977129
- CodeCanyon MonsterTV plugin to create nice banners with motion graphics for WordPress 18925779
- CodeCanyon Seo Friendly & Optimized Share buttons 18998458
- CodeCanyon Ninja War HTML5 Game & Admob Construct 2 CAPX 19071918
- CodeCanyon Brain training Double dots 19067232
- ThemeForest NorthWind A Versatile Full-Screen Slider Theme for Photographers 19030935
- ThemeForest Appx Responsive App Landing Page 19029861
- ThemeForest Milano Fashion Responsive Virtuemart Template 19027473
- ThemeForest Max Electronic Services PSD Template 19035793