- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon Change Request for all Web Designers 236441
Plugin \ WordPress \ Utilities
Changes \ Request \ Sticky \ Note \ Wordpress \ Customer \ Client \ Change \ Blog
Plugin - Change Request for all Web Designers 236441 by dtbaker @ CodeCanyon
Plugin \ WordPress \ Utilities
This plugin is extremely useful to all Web Developers and Designers !
September 2012 Update: Version 1.2 - better support for wordpress multisite
How this WordPress plugin works.
It allows your customer to easily request “changes” or “alterations” to their WordPress site. The customer requests the change by placing a sticky note ontop of the website where they would like the change to appear. Once the customer requests a change, you get sent an email and the change appears in the WordPress dashboard.
This plugin is useful if you have customers who cannot operate the WordPress editor, or need to change things outside of their control.
You can also limit the number of changes the customers can make per month. If they run over their “change request” limit, you can lift the limit and charge them more for their monthly support package.
It’s best to view the screencasts below or try out the online wordpress change request plugin demo to see how it works. Click the “start tour” button on the right when viewing the demo and follow the prompts.
- Allow the customer to request changes on their website
- Click on the area to add a sticky note to the page with details of the change
- Automatically email the website administrator when a change is requested
- Upload attachments to support a change request (eg: new image / word doc)
- Email the customer when a change is marked as completed
- Limit the customer to the number of changes they are allowed to request per month
- Delete and edit change requests
- Easy 3 step wizard for the customer
- Ability to style the email templates with your own branding
- WordPress 3.1.2 support
At the moment only logged in users can see and make post it notes. If you log out the sticky notes will go away.
The administrator can see all post-it notes. A user account can only see the post-it notes that they have created. So if there were multiple user accounts on the blog, each would have their own monthly limit, and each would only see their own post it notes.
If sales go well I plan on putting more options into the plugin to control who can see/make changes based on the role etc.
- WordPress 3.1+
- Ability to install plugins in WordPress
Video: How to install this WordPress post-it note Plugin
Video: How a customer requests a change to their website
Video: How the admin (you) handle customer change requests
How to use this plugin
I would recommend charging your customers a monthly fee (if you don’t already) and allocate them a set number of changes per month. If they use up all their allocated changes they can pay for more or you can bump them up to a higher monthly support package.
I would appreciate if buyers follow the license terms and purchase a standard license for each website they use this plugin for. This will help me provide ongoing support and updates.
If you are feeling nice and you love this plugin (or make a lot of money from your customers from this plugin) then please feel free to purchase additional licenses as a sign of support.
If you require assistance please feel free to use our support system by clicking here . Please do not post support requests on the item discussion board – these are not checked regularly and your question may go unanswered for weeks.
Ultimate Client Manager - Pro Edition; UCM Plugin: Project Discussion / Customer Comments; UCM Plugin: Club Membership Subscription Manager; UCM Plugin: Data Encryption; UCM Plugin: Bulk Email Newsletter System; UCM Plugin: Table Sorting; UCM Plugin: Quick Pin/Bookmark.
Keywords: adjustment web form, blog changes, change request, client changes, client request, customer changes, customer web tweaks, plugin, request a change, sticky note, web developer, wordpress changes, wordpress sticky note.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Online, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest Bridal Responsive HTML5 Template 19804515
- ThemeForest Infi Multipurpose Portfolio Showcase WordPress Theme 19790925
- ThemeForest Tuoring Multipurpose Responsive Opencart Theme 19802353
- ThemeForest Elysium Real Estate WordPress Theme 16070791
- ThemeForest BuilderPress Building Construction WordPress Theme 19672077
- ThemeForest Biotech Flexible Medical and Health WordPress Theme 19715937
- ThemeForest Malaga A WordPress Theme for Food Bloggers 19714164
- ThemeForest Ekko Business MultiPurpose WordPress Theme 19676910
- ThemeForest XoDa Simple & Minimal WordPress Blog Theme 19711986
- ThemeForest Cord Email Template & Online Emailbuilder 2.1 19717703