- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon Smart Post Lists Widget for WordPress 935289
Plugin \ WordPress \ Widget
List \ Image \ Widget \ Area \ Tags \ Widgetized \ Wordpress \ Page \ Services \ Post
Plugin - Smart Post Lists Widget for WordPress 935289 by OTWthemes @ CodeCanyon
Plugin \ WordPress \ Widget
Builds post lists based on options you choose from a form in a widget . It works similar to SQL query but no coding knowledge is required! Check out the video demonstration .
- Custom post types and taxonomies support
- Custom class for every widget’s instance
- See more at the bottom
You can create a fully functional website using this widget. Here are some examples.
- Sidebar and footer widget areas examples
- 4 columns widgetized page examples
- Show your work – Portfolio 1 column , Portfolio 2 columns , Portfolio 3 columns , Portfolio 4 columns
- Create a gallery – Gallery 1 column, Gallery 2 columns , Gallery 3 columns , Gallery 4 columns
- Present your products or services by creating a Products/Services page
- Design the layout of your blog. Here are some ideas – Blog Example 1 , Blog Example 2 , Blog Example 3 , Blog 2 columns
- and many more …
We look forward to see what you are able to build using Smart Post Lists Widget!
Thank you so much for your kind and active help!
You got my 5 stars for such a brilliant plugin and helpful support.
Hi I love the easy set-up of this plug-in. Just works out of the box. Many thanks.
This is a very useful plugin. It works great.
Great plugin. Clean and fast code. Nice.
Good job with that plugin ! It gives a lot of flexibility. I think I’m gonna use it in my next project too.
I’m using a drag and drop theme which has widgets included and you can practically do anything possible. it’s amazing!
And lastly, the Smart Post Lists Widget is the best plugin around at the moment. Even the most sophisticated WordPress Theme Frameworks don’t have all the features this plugin has. Like being able to show the title with the thumbnail in different positions.
Good luck with it!
Get even more out of Smart Post Lists
You can drag & drop the widget in as many sidebars or custom widget areas as you like and build as many independent lists as you like. You can easily build any type of list you’d like.
Most themes for WordPress will come with default sidebars and a few footer areas where you can drop widgets in. If you want to have custom widget areas for instance in content areas of your pages and post, or any other area of your site.
- Create your custom widget areas by using a plugin . It’s fast and easy.
- Create your custom widget areas by little coding – advanced users .
- Use an advanced theme with more widget areas defined.
Easy to customize front-end outlook
By default the widget looks like all other widgets from the same sidebar (custom widget area) you drop it in. It has its own CSS file that overrides the default styles for your list elements. You can use that file to further customize the front-end outlook .
And many more…
How it works
Go to your widgets section. Drag and Drop the widget in the sidebar or custom widget area you want your list. Fill in the form and click save . Here are the options you can choose from.
- Select post type to list posts from
- Select multiple taxonomies, categories, tags, authors to list posts from
- Choose the number of posts to list and where to start listing from
- Order the list by: author, date created, date modified, post title, id, random
- Order to display posts: ascending, descending
- Select fields you want to show: title, date, excerpt, number of comments
- Select excerpt length in words
- Choose to show image on: first post only, all posts, none
- Select featured image size you’d like to use: thumbnail, medium, large
- Further customize the width or height of your images
- Choose image float: top of text, left of text, right of text, left in text, right in text
- Choose number of columns: 1 column, 2 columns, 3 columns, 4 columns
- Add a custom class for your widget to be able to style it separately
By filling a simple form this plugin will build an SQL SELECT query, return a result set and build html code based on it. The form controls select expression, where condition, order by expression, limit expression.
No coding is required!
First, thanks for purchasing our item – we appreciate it! Got a question or an issue? Please email us via our user page contact form here . We will get back to you as soon as possible!
Follow updates, new features, products and useful information.
If you have any suggestions on how to improve this plugin please let us know! We will seriously consider any suggestion and add it to widget’s upgrade list.
If you like this item please consider rating it as a way of supporting consistent improvements.
Note: If you are rating below 5 stars, please contact us. We’ll try to do our best to assist or fix all your point of criticisms.
Version 2.2 (21.09.2012)
- Addded: recursive category listing
Version 2.1 (05.09.2012)
- Updated: documentation update
- Updated: some functions prefix
Version 2.0 (25.04.2012)
- Added: Custom Post Types and taxonomies support
- Added: Custom CSS class for every single widget
- Added: Widget class verification
- Fixed: CSS for “Top of Excerpt”
- Fixed: Delimeter in columns fix
Version 1.3 (08.01.2012)
- Added: custom css class definition .smart-post-list
- Added: widget class for widget container
- Fixed: js image resizing
Version 1.2 (26.12.2011)
- Added: Number of columns to list in: (1 col, 2 cols, 3cols, 4 cols)
- Updated: WordPress 3.3 compatibility
- Fixed: JS image fixation
- Fixed: img-container class added in top of excerpt case
- Updated: delimiter is now a separate li tag
- Updated: smart-post-list-separator name to smart-post-list-delimiter
Version 1.1 (12.12.2011)
- Added: Order to display posts (DESC, ASC )
- Updated: Check if JQuery library is already included
Sidebar & Widget Manager for WordPress.
Keywords: authors, blog, custom list, featured image, image float, portfolio, post list, products, services, tags, widget, widget area, widgetized page, wordpress.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Online, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest SONIDO Clean and professional music Photoshop template 19456308
- ThemeForest Linda Multi Store Responsive Magento 2 Themes 19399257
- ThemeForest MayFair eCommerce Fashion Template 19456025
- ThemeForest Linea Fashion WooCommerce Theme 19444934
- ThemeForest Zulu Colourful Minimalistic One-Page Template 19452315
- ThemeForest xPlus- Responsive Onepage Agency Template 19454051
- ThemeForest The League Sports News & Magazine WordPress Theme 19488138
- ThemeForest LAND Minimal Portfolio HTML5 Template 19436600
- ThemeForest Jewel Responsive Coming Soon Template 19446941
- ThemeForest FOLIO Personal Portfolio Template 19455293