- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon Easy Translation Manager for WordPress 1187985
Plugin \ WordPress \ Utilities
Wordpress \ WordPress \ Multi \ Translate \ Your \ Translation \ Translator
Plugin - Easy Translation Manager for WordPress 1187985 by RightHere @ CodeCanyon
Plugin \ WordPress \ Utilities
Would you like to have multiple languages on your WordPress website?
Have you already tried some of the other translation plugins available, but found them too complicated? We have tried to make it really easy for you to manage your multi-language WordPress powered website. Everything is centralized and we don’t create new copies of your posts and pages.
Easy Translation Manager lets you translate Pages, Posts,Post Tags, Post Categories, Custom Post Types, Menus, Plugins and Themes. Your visitors can easily choose their preferred language from a drop down in the sidebar. Or you can automatically set the language based on the web browsers language.
The plugin is compatible with WordPress Multisite and supports Custom Capabilities as well as SEO in Multiple Languages!
Please notice that this is not a plugin for automatic translation of your website. This is a professional plugin for managing translators and the translating your WordPress powered website.
Get Started in 3 Easy Steps!
WordPress has been translated into more than 70 languages and many Theme and Plugin developers have already localized their Themes and Plugins. However managing a multi-language WordPress website can often be a quite complicated task.
We often see that parts of Plugins or Themes have not been translated or a specific plugin is not available in the language you need. We have simplified things, when it comes to translating your content as well as Plugins and Themes.
Insert Widget or Tag to show language selection
It is really easy for your visitors to choose their preferred language when they visit your website. You can choose between inserting a Widget in your sidebar to let visitors choose the language or you can insert a tag directly into your template.
It is also possible to set the language based on the language of the visitors Internet browser.
Some of the features
Test language on IP
In the Options Panel under General Settings you can enter one or more IP addresses, which will be able to view the translations. Under Languages you can then set which languages this is applicable for. This is a helpful feature if you wish to test a specific language translation before releasing it.
Manage availability of Items
You can easily choose which Plugins, Themes, Pages, Posts, Custom Post Types and Menus that will be made available for translation.
Support for Custom Capabilities
We have added 13 Custom Capabilities to the plugin, which makes it really easy for you to specify exactly what your different user roles have access to.
Plugin & Theme Translation
Easy Translation Manager automatically scans your plugins and themes folder in order to find strings (textdomains) ready for translation. If you see any rows marked with red this indicates that the text does not have a text domain, and will require manual action in order to be ready for translation. If you have other strings that need translation you can also add them manually.
Support for SEO in Multiple Languages
Instead of building our own SEO system from scratch for Easy Translation Manager we decided to support WordPress SEO by Yoast . This is the most complete WordPress SEO plugin that exists today for WordPress.org users. It incorporates everything from a snippet preview and page analysis functionality that helps you optimize your pages content, images titles, meta descriptions and more to XML sitemaps, and loads of optimization options in between.
You need to install WordPress SEO by Yoast and then activate support for this plugin in the Options Panel. After installing the WordPress SEO plugin and activating support for this you will get a SEO button in each translation window. When you click this you will be able to add SEO information for each translation.
You can add SEO specific information for all Posts and Pages like: Focus Keywords, SEO Title and Meta Description . Easy Translation Manager will also automatically include all the language specific links in the sitemaps generated by the WordPress SEO . This will make optimization for each language much easier!
Try before you buy
Take a peek on how Easy Translation Manager looks live and try for your self how easy it is to translate Pages, Posts, Custom Post Types, Post Tags, Post Categories and even Plugins and Themes. Simply use the following details to login.
Username : DemoUser
Password : TryMeNow
You can also try and login as the user below if you want to see how it looks when all the ETM custom capabilities are added except the one for the Options Panel. This way the external translator can do translations, but can’t mess up anything. All other menus has been hidden to make the experience uncluttered.
Username : Translator
Password : TryMeNow
List of features
- Translate Pages
- Translate Posts, Custom Post Types, Post Tags and Post Categories
- Translate Plugins
- Translate Themes
- Translate Custom Fields on Pages, Posts and Custom Post Types
- Support for translation of Attachment Image
- Support for translation for ALT text for featured image
- Support for translation of Permalinks
- Enable usage of Custom Language Permalinks
- Support for translation of Post slug
- Support for translation of Post description
- Enable feature that makes a flag (language) inactive if the content has not been translated.
- Enable hide elements that has not been translated (Pages, Posts, Tags, Categories, Menus)
- Support for translation of Excerpt content for all Posts and Pages
- Support for translation of custom URL in menus
- Support for translation of Title attribute in menus
- Support for both WordPress and WordPress Multisite
- Test translations before launch (IP address restricted)
- Set availability of items for translation (very useful if using external translators)
- Hide Author of themes and plugins (very useful if you are using this for a client or using external translator)
- 13 Custom Capabilities
- Insert tag for choosing language directly in your theme
- Insert Widget in Sidebar
- 4 different sizes of flags to choose from
- Support for Export and Import of translations
- Support for multiple languages in wp-admin (easy upload language .mo files)
- Dashbord Metabox with flags for easy selecting language for wp-admin.
- Support for WordPress Multisite
- Support for WordPress SEO by Yoast (If you have this plugin installed ETM will support SEO for each language you translate)
- Support for WordPress SEO by Yoast XML sitemap to include translated Permalinks
- Support for Custom Widget Areas add-on for Easy Translation Manager (assign Custom Widget Areas to a specific language).
Support and Updates
We support our plugins and have a professional support ticket system setup to handle and track all issues or requests from our customers. Follow us on Envato or Twitter to stay up to date with new releases and updates.
Version 2.5.4 rev24794 – May 11, 2012
- New Feature : Shortcode added for Language Menu in content
- New Feature : Button added for easily inserting Shortcode for Language Menu
- Bug Fixed : Problem with Permalinks fixed
- Bug Fixed : Problem with LRT /RTL editor fixed
Version 2.5.3 rev24242 – April 27, 2012
- New Feature : Added support for Taiwanese (Tai-g¨ª)
- Bug Fixed : Removed PHP warnings when no language is set.
Version 2.5.2 rev23107 – March 21, 2012
- Bug Fixed : Translated Permalink was not switching to original link when changing language
Version 2.5.1 rev23015 – March 19, 2012
- Bug Fixed : Translated Permalink was displaying Page on wrong WP template.
Version 2.5.0 rev22775 – March 10, 2012
- Update : Core updated and optimized for faster loading
- Update : Optimized SEO XML sitemap
- New Feature : Support for translation of Custom Fields on Pages, Post and Custom Post Types
- New Feature : Support for translation of Attachment image
- New Feature : Support for translation of ALT text for featured image
- New Feature : Support for translation of Permalinks
- New Feature : Enable usage of custom language Permalinks
- New Feature : Support for translation of Post Slug
- New Feature : Support for translation of Post Description
- New Feature : Enable feature that makes a flag inactive if content has not been translated
- New Feature : Enable hide elements that has not been translated (Pages, Posts, Tags, Categories, Menus)
- New Feature : Support for translation of Excerpt content for all Posts and Pages
- New Feature : Support for translation of custom URL in menus
- New Feature : Support for translation of Title attribute in menus
- New Feature : Update support for WordPress SEO by Yoast XML site map to include translated Permalinks
- New Feature : Support for translation of Custom Fields
- New Feature : Added function to extract active language with code and name array
- New Feature : Added support for CWA (Custom Widget Area) add-on for Easy Translation Manager (assign Custom Widget Areas to a specific language)
- New Feature : Added Support for Slovak (Slovensky jazyk)
- New Feature : Added function for getting current language set in Easy Translation Manager
- Bug Fixed : Problem with get_cat_name function
- Bug Fixed : Problem with using two different ‘textdomains’ for the same text string (within the same plugin, theme)
- Bug Fixed : Problem with Editor (this was an issue for some browsers)
- Bug Fixed : Problem with language code system
- Bug Fixed : Problem when having multiple translators. Created a rescan button to scan for _() _e() if there is no _ () registered will auto scan.
- Bug Fixed : Problem with same string using Multiple ‘text domains’ (if a plugin have the same string with 2 different text domains both will be shown
Version 2.0.0 rev20254 – February 8, 2011
- Bug Fixed : Visual editor bug fixed on Post and Pages translation
- New Feature: Added Portugu¨ºs do Brasil (Brazilian Portuguese)
- New Feature : Set width and alignment for do_action
- New Feature : Set width and alignment for Widget
- New Feature : New widget for selecting language
- New Feature : Add Dashboard metabox with wp-admin languages
- New Feature : Change wp-admin language (require download of .mo files)
- New Feature : Upload .mo language files to /wp-content/languages/
* New Feature: Export Post and Pages including all translations
- New Feature : Support for SEO (If you use WordPress SEO by Yoast the plugin will be supported)
- New Feature : Completely new database structure (Reduced the number of table from 7 to only 2. Previous version created 7 tables on main site and all sub-sites if used on a WordPress Multisite installation. The new version only creates 2 tables on the main site and NONE on the sub-sites)
When you instal the new version your data from the old tables will automatically be converted and added to the new tables. We will NOT delete the old tables just in case if something goes wrong, then you don’t lose your translations.
Version 1.0.4 rev15985 – January 10, 2011
- Update : Load the latest Options Panel, if there is a plugin installed with a newer Options Panel
Version 1.0.3 rev15712 – January 4, 2011
- Update : Added support for Faroese (F?royskt)
- Update : Added support for Greenlandic (Kalaallisut)
- Update : Added support for Azerbaijani (Azeri)
Version 1.0.2 rev15609 – January 3, 2011
- Bug Fixed : Category and Post Tags not showing on public website when translated
- New Feature : Added Cancel button if you make changes and forget to save
- Update : Optimized category and post tags function (uses 35% less resources)
- New Feature : Added Cambodian flag to install.php
Version 1.0.1 rev15431 – December 30, 2011
- Bug Fixed : CSS for all major browsers updated for Select Language Widget when only showing flag.
Version 1.0.0 rev15375 – December 28, 2011
- First release
Modal Log In for WordPress; Menu by User Role for WordPress; Calendarize it for WordPress; Complete Gallery Manager for WordPress; WLB: Hide Widgets in Admin; Easy Visualization Tools for WordPress; EVT: Google Maps add-on for Easy Visualization Too.
Keywords: Multi-Lingual, WordPress Multisite, WordPress SEO support, internationalization, localization, localize, multi-language, translate your wordpress, translation, translator, wordpress.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Online, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest The Wedding Date Responsive Wedding HTML Template 19727160
- ThemeForest Olympus Responsive Coming Soon Template 19726941
- ThemeForest Leo Whale Responsive Prestashop 1.7 Theme 19647898
- ThemeForest Creativity Corporate HTML Template 19692452
- ThemeForest TaxiPark Taxi Service Company HTML5 Template 19724774
- ThemeForest Camembert Wine Restaurant & Cheese Shop PSD Template 19264865
- ThemeForest YESSHOP Drag & Drop Dynamic Responsive Shopify Theme Ultimate Fashion Supermarket Minimal 19726165
- ThemeForest Corazon Multi Concept Environment Charity Green Energy Nonprofit PSD Template 19535858
- ThemeForest Magnettheme Business One Page PSD Template 19587780
- ThemeForest Thebear Shopify Theme 19722868