- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon Advanced Social Widget 1189066
Plugin \ WordPress \ Social Networking
Google \ Stumbleupon \ Network \ Subscribe \ Twitter \ Wordpress \ Widget \ Social
Plugin - Advanced Social Widget 1189066 by Broady @ CodeCanyon
Plugin \ WordPress \ Social Networking
Advanced Social Widget – FeedBurner Edition WordPress Plugin
Advanced Social Widget FeedBurner Edition Adds an advanced widget box to your sidebar giving users the ability to link your site to all the popular Social Networking sites such as Delicious, Twitter, Facebook, StumbleUpon, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Youtube and access to FeedBurner Email Subscription.
Get your site noticed. Let your visitors submit your site to the major Social Networking sites.
Style the plugin how you want with a range of colors, patterns icon sizes and much more
Detailed illustrated easy to understand plugin documentation
Get notified of future plugin updates with a built-in update notification system
Advanced Social Widget FeedBurner Edition is an all-in-one social networking widget plugin that allows your visitors to subscribe to your RSS feed, Follow you on Twitter, visit your Facebook Page and easily share your site, categories & posts to the major social networking sites.
You can define what Social Networking site icons & buttons you want to display. Visitors can Follow you on Twitter, Follow you on Pinterest, submit posts to LinkedIn, subscribe to your FeedBurner RSS Feed and view you FeedBurner RSS Feed. You can also define the width of the widget making it suitable for most available WordPress themes without having to get in change any code. Shortcodes are included to easily place the widget inside your pages or posts.
The Widget has been developed to he highest quality standards and tested in all major modern browsers.
Advanced Social Widget Features.
- Highly functional dynamic widget interface
- Ability to change the Widget title & internal box title
- Allow visitors to easily and effortlessly subscribe to your FeedBurner RSS feed
- 4 different Feedburner subscription form layouts.
- Display a link to your sites RSS feed
- Dynamic Google 1 features & follower count. 4 different Google buttons variations to choose from.
- Facebook Like features and Like count. 3 different Facebook buttons variations to choose from.
- Dynamic Twitter Follows features & follower count
- Dynamically allows you to save to Delicious. Automatically determines whether you are on homepage, category pages, single pages or other and dynamically creates the Delicious link to share
- Links to your Twitter page
- Links to your Facebook page
- Dynamically allows you to Recommend to StumbleUpon. Automatically determines whether you are on homepage, category pages, single pages or other and dynamically creates the StumbleUpon link to share
- Links to your Pinterest account and page.
- Dynamically allows you to submit to LinkedIn. Automatically determines whether you are on homepage, category pages, single pages or other and dynamically creates the LinkedIn link to share
- Ability to open links in same window or new window
- Ability to display certain features and disable certain features, IE You can hide Google +1 and other social networking links and icons.
- Ability to disable the viewing of the bottom social networking icons altogether.
- Ability to decide whether to display social networking site name under social icons or not to display it.
- Multiple widgets configurations. 2 different design layouts
- 38 predefined backgrounds to choose from.
- Ability to customize the link and button colors.
- Inherits CSS styles from current active theme – fonts and colors
- Built-in Update Notification System
Subscribe to FeedBurner RSS Feed
If you have a FeedBurner RSS feed, you can allow your visitors to quickly and easily subscribe to your RSS feed. All the visitor needs to do is enter their email address and click the “Subscribe” button. A window will be opened where the visitor can subscribe to your feed.
Link to FeedBurner RSS Feed
If you have inserted a FeedBurner RSS username in the widget configuration panel, a link will be displayed where visitors can view your RSS feed.
Display Google +1 Button
Display a Google +1 button on your site and let your visits quickly and effortlessly +1 your site. The URL for the button is dynamic and is the same URL as your current site, so no need to configure.
Display Facebook Like Button
Have a Facebook page connected to your site? Display a Facebook “Like” button on your site and let your visits quickly and effortlessly like your site.
Display Twitter Follow Button
Effortlessly display a Twitter Follow Button to your site. Displays the total amount of Twitter Followers you have. Configure Twitter Username through widget configuration settings.
Display Delicious icon and allow visitor to save your site to Delicious
Allow users to save your site URL to Delicious. If you are on the homepage of the site the button will link to the site URL . If you are on a category or an article page, the button will allow visitors to save the URL for that certain category or article page.
Display a direct link to your Twitter page
Display the Twitter icon and visitors can instantly visit your Twitter page. Configure Twitter Username through widget configuration settings.
Display a direct link to your Facebook page
Display the Facebook icon and visitors can instantly visit your Facebook page. Configure Facebook URL through widget configuration settings.
Display a FeedBurner RSS Email Subscription Icon
Display the Email icon and visitors can visit the FeedBurner RSS Subscription page to easily subscribe to your site’s RSS feed.
Display StumbleUpon Button and allow visitor to post your site to StumbleUpon
Allow users to save your site URL to StumbleUpon. If you are on the homepage of the site the button will link to the site URL . If you are on a category or an article page, the button will allow visitors to save the URL for that certain category or article page.
Display Pinterest Button and allow visitor to follow you on Pinterest
Display the Pinterest icon and visitors can instantly visit and follow you on Pinterest. Configure Pinterest Username through widget configuration settings.
Display LinkedIn Button and allow visitor to submit post to LinkedIn
Allow users to save your site URL to LinkedIn. If you are on the homepage of the site the button will link to the site URL . If you are on a category or an article page, the button will allow visitors to save the URL for that certain category or article page.
Drag & Drop Social Networking icon sorting
Included in version 2 is the ability to drag & drop the Social Networking icons into any order you desire. Display or hide individual icons.
5 different Social Networking icon sizes
Select any of the 5 available Social Networking icons sizes ranging from small icons of 16px to larger icons of 32px.
38 Backgrounds to choose from
Select any of the predefined backgrounds all visually displayed. Divided into solid colors, gradients, patterns or decide to have no background at all.
Built-in Update Notification System
When future updates of the plugin is released you are notified through your WordPress Dashboard with instructions on how to download and install updated versions.
The plugin includes detailed documentation with installation instructions and usage instructions.
- Unzip plugin file.
- Upload the the plugin folder “advanced-social-widget” (not just the files in it!) to your `wp-content/plugins` folder. If you’re using FTP , use ‘binary’ mode.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Navigate to the Advanced Social Widget settings page and configure the plugin to your needs. (Configuration settings detailed in supplied documentation)
- Navigate to the WordPress Dashboard widgets page, drag the “Advanced Social Widget” widget onto one of your WordPress theme sidebars.
- You’re done. Enjoy.
Frequently Asked Questions
= How to I hide certain icons and their functionality? =
In the plugin Dashboard panel you have the ability to display or hide all Social Networking icons and features.
= What URL is the Google +1 feature using? =
The Google +1 feature dynamically picks up the URL for your WordPress blog and uses this URL .
= Part of the Widget box is missing or overflowing outside my sidebar =
You have the ability to define the actual width of the widget box. By default the width of the widget width is set to 250px. If part of the widget box is
missing or overflowing change the width of the widget settings so that it matches the size of your theme sidebar. Try decreasing the widget box width size to say 220. You can select between a pixel based layout or a percentage based layout when adding the widget.
= The hover effect and Google +1 button isn’t displaying =
You must ensure that in your WordPress theme footer file that you are using, usually “footer.php” there is a call to the wp_footer() function tag. To manually add this tag. Navigate to your current WordPress theme directory
`wp-content/themes/mytheme` (replace mytheme with your active theme name). Find a file named “footer.php”. Open this file in notepad or any text editor. Add the below code to this file direct before the closing </body> tag.
/* Always have wp_footer() just before the closing
* tag of your theme, or you will break many plugins, which
Re-save the “footer.php” file.
In order to work, Advanced Social Widget WordPress plugin needs the following requirements.
- WordPress release v2.8+
- PHP version 5+
Version 2.3.2 – 21 Oct 2012
- Fixed a bug with Facebook Like Button not returning the correct Like count.
Version 2.3.1 – 14 Oct 2012
- Fixed a bug with the plugin updater.
Version 2.3 – 1 Oct 2012
- Visual changes to the plugin admin panel.
- Added options to change the link colors and Feedburner subscription link colors.
- Added option to determine between displaying Like count for Blog or Facebook Fan Page when display Facebook Like Button.
Version 2.2 – 12 Sept 2012
- Updated the plugin update notifier script wrapping the functions in the is_admin() conditional statement so that the update notification does not cause an error when the notification bar is enabled on the front of the site.
Version 2.1 – 7 Sept 2012
- Changed the Facebook Like button to simply display if your select that option. No more need to have Facebook fan page to display the Like button.
- Fixed bug where social networking icons were not opening in new window if selected.
- Added the ability to select between 2 different Feedburner subscription form layouts. Inline or wide layout.
- Modified the CSS styles in the plugin Dashboard area
Version 2.0 – 5 Sept 2012
- Total plugin rebuild.
- Lots of awesome new features added
- Updated jQuery Tipsy plugin to v1.4
Version 1.4 – 24 May 2012
- Fixed bug caused by jQuery Tipsy plugin.
- Added option to choose between pixels and percentage when setting widget width.
Version 1.3.2 – 30 April 2012
- Bug fix. Linked In URL
Version 1.3.1 – 16 April 2012
- Fixed the “plugin does not have a valid header issue”. Can now install the plugin in any way you wish.
Version 1.3 – 13 April 2012
- Added LinkedIn functionality.
- Removed icon names under social networking icons.
- Added jQuery toolips when mouse over social networking icons.
Version 1.2 – 24 March 2012
- Added Pinterest functionality.
- Main widget display page re-written making better use of variables.
- Seperated widget title to display above widget main box.
- Added a new title header to display within main widget box.
Version 1.1 – 16 January 2012
- Added link to Google+ page & icon.
Version 1.0 – 1 January 2012
- Initial release.
Please do not add support requests in the items comments section! I am not notified by CodeCanyon of comments added.
Instead contact me through
my CodeCanyon profile page where I recieve an email and will respond to your request.
Advanced Social Status; Advanced Widget Pack; Advanced Social Widget MailChimp Edition; Advanced Activity Widget; Advanced Social Widget.
Keywords: Pinterest, delicious, email, facebook, feedburner, google, google plus, linkedin, rss, social network, stumbleupon, subscribe, twitter, widget, wordpress.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Online, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest Mordant Freelancer Portfolio Template 19599573
- ThemeForest Diamond Business & Consulting PSD Template 19599405
- ThemeForest Chemical Company Theme Joomla 19554650
- ThemeForest Clean UI Admin Template Modular & Trendy Design & Modules Market & BEM & Angular 2 & Visual Builder 19597589
- ThemeForest Tanes Creative Coming Soon Template 19580171
- ThemeForest Fitness Trainer-PSD Template 19597533
- ThemeForest Towy Emergency Auto Towing and Roadside Assistance Service HTML Template with Builder 19596606
- ThemeForest Entropy Multipurpose App Landing Page Template 19594356
- ThemeForest Job Portal PSD Template 19408386
- ThemeForest PURPOSE Creative Business PSD Template 19593274