- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon Woof 1148044
Plugin \ WordPress \ Social Networking
Wordpress \ Integration \ Plugin \ Fanpage \ Facebook
Plugin - Woof 1148044 by giggi @ CodeCanyon
Plugin \ WordPress \ Social Networking
Woof loads your Wordpress blog inside your Facebook fanpage. Let your Facebook friends to browse and comment to your Wordpress blog from inside Facebook. Create WordPress pages, articles and what you want, then display them on your Facebook Fanpage with one click!
What’s Woof? Woof (Wordpress on our Facebook) is more than “a script” and it’s more than “a plugin”. It’s a really complex work which have the purpose to integrate WordPress and Facebook. At the state of the art Woof loads a WordPress blog inside a Facebook page. This means that it can display posts, comments, even pages and it let your Facebook friends to fully interact with your WordPress blog from inside Facebook.
- Display your WP blog articles on your FB Fan Page
- Create WP pages and show them on your FB Fan Page
- Enable FB users to comment your WP posts from your FB Fan Page
- Enable/disable WP nested comments on your FB Fan Page
- Users login/registration to your WP blog from your FB Fan Page
- Display your WP blog archives onyour FB Fan Page
- Display your WP Related posts on your Fan Page
- Enable/Disable your FB Stream, FB Comments, FB Activity, FB LikeBox on your Woof Fan Page
- Exclude categories from your Fan Page public view
- Build your own FB Fan Page Menu using the WP Menu settings
- Customise everything: Colors, Fonts, Backgrounds, Patterns, Buttons, Ribbons, even the Woof style itself!
- Display your tweets and your flickr pics on your FB Fan Page
- Create, Schedule and Rotate banners through your Woof Pages (new!)
- Create Full Banners Pages on your Fan Page using the included WoofBanners plugin (new!)
Woof is completely independent from your WordPress . It doesn’t change your core files in any way. It doesn’t add stuff to your WP database. Every option you will choose from your WordPress Administration, will only affect Woof and nothing else.
You can install Woof in 3 easy steps.
- Upload a folder in your WordPress directory
- Setup a Facebook application (detailed instructions included in the pack)
- Activate a WordPress plugin. That’s it. Once you completed these 3 steps, you can start playing with hundreads of options from your WordPress Administration.
Requirements Woof is created for “classical (standard)” blogs, which uses text, links, images and sometimes videos in their post/page content. Woof main purpose is to retrieve the articles (news, comments a.s.o.) of a WordPress blog and to display them inside Facebook. So, please do not pretend that it take your whole wp blog and reproduce it on facebook as it is. If you own a complex blog (ie: ecommerce, or similar), or if you’re using alot of shortcodes, or custom code (js, swf, php), or not-standard embed video code inside your blog post content, please ASK the author BEFORE to purchase Woof. Every blog is different and Woof cannot be tested with every existing external plugin, or theme, or else.
- You need to give rwx permissions (chmod to 777) the woof/cache directory
- Shortcodes, frequently used in wp blog posts/pages, differ from blog to blog and therefore CANNOT be interpreted by Woof when it loads the data on facebook.
- Custom code, like js, flash, php, or external plugin shortcodes INSIDE the post content CANNOT be interpreted by Woof when it loads the data on facebook.
- Woof only supports the standard video formats (vimeo/youtube embed code) inside the WP post content
- Actually Woof do not support audio-players in the post/page content
- Woof has been tested with WordPress 2.9, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2 and the newest 3.3. It should work fine with previous versions too, but no test has been made for them. See Woof in action in my Demo FB Fanpage . It loads my WordPress Demo Blog .
Actual Version: v3.0 ? Release Date: 03/18/2012
Please, click here to browse the Woof Changelog.
Keywords: facebook, fanpage, wordpress, wordpress plugin, wp and fb integration.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest TwPro Startup Landing Page 18946385
- ThemeForest Simple and Smart PSD Template 18914090
- ThemeForest Codex Responsive & AngularJs & RTL Bootstrap Admin Template 18912150
- ThemeForest Destiny Multipurpose WordPress Landing Page 17840552
- ThemeForest Tetra Multipurpose Marketing & Landing Pages WordPress Theme 18241830
- ThemeForest Preston Real Estate WordPress Theme 19009097
- ThemeForest Landmark Real Estate WordPress Theme 18614325
- CodeCanyon Let it Snow EnkoSnowfall Wordpress Snowfall Plugin 19040967
- CodeCanyon HowToDo Android App Social Network of Articles 18978080
- CodeCanyon Star Quiz HTML5 Game 18973919