- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon WordPress CSS Sprites Generator For Posts Content 1535109
Sprites \ Load \ Speed \ Server \ Image \ Requests \ HTTP \ Optimization
Plugin - WordPress CSS Sprites Generator For Posts Content 1535109 by fayway @ CodeCanyon
Are you after reducing your server load and speeding up your web pages? You’ve heard of CSS sprites before but you don’t know how they can bring improvements in your situation?
Well, simply put, each image on a web page is a separate HTTP request to the server, and experience shows that you can dramatically increase the performance of a page by combining multiple images or icons into a larger image sprite sheet. CSS is finally used to select the parts of the composite image to display at different places in the page.
WordPress CSS Sprites Generator for posts content try to offer your pages this performance improvement by automatically creating for you corresponding CSS sprites for images in posts, pages and custom type posts which reduce by the way the amount of image files and then the amount of HTTP requests.
Family galleries, portfolios, news reports with a lot of small and medium photos, manual making of sprites for every post content can be a really tedious task. WordPress CSS Sprites Generator for posts content saves your bandwidth and provides an automated solution to replace all standard tag by the corresponding CSS sprites.
You can try CSS sprites generation your self and compare before you decide whether to buy it.
Also, feel free to ask me any questions you may have regarding the code before purshasing to avoid mismatched expectations.
You can also compare performance difference between those two pages having the same content with and without CSS Sprites.
- With CSS Sprites: http://faylabs.phpfogapp.com/2012/03/15/national-geographic-photo-contest-2011-with-sprite/
- Without CSS Sprites: http://faylabs.phpfogapp.com/2012/03/14/national-geographic-photo-contest-2011-no-sprites/
- Ready to use, global options are applied on existing and future posts/pages images
- Customizing the number of images per sprite for every single post/page
- Automation of the generated sprites quality compression for better optimization
WP CSS Sprites Generator for posts content is available in the following languages.
PHP5 and GD support turned on (which is already the case for 99,99% if you are dealing with images)
- CSS Sprites generation WILL NOT WORK with PAGED galleries plugin, it’s not possible to automate this generation since every plugin handles the pagination on its own way
In the demo website, I installed the “Art Direction” plugin that allows embedding custom CSS /Script with posts so you can test before. Here is how to do it http://goo.gl/2Xe2R
The ReadMe or the plugin web page explain how to set it up, and it really only takes a few minutes.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions
Profile contact form
NOTE : Photos used in the demo, but not included with this plugin are provided by their individual photographers from National Geographic Photo Contest http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/photo-contest/
WordPress Thumby Related Posts Widget ; WordPress Advanced Image Lazy Load; WordPress Theme Switcher+.
Keywords: HTTP requests, css, css sprites, image, optimization, server load, speed, sprites.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest Nomad Business & Coworking Space Theme 18447575
- ThemeForest Pokemgo WordPress Theme for tutorials learning guides tips and tricks 17689202
- CodeCanyon Math Genius 2 Educational HTML5 Game 18438204
- ThemeForest Giraffe Kid Education Learning PSD Template 18417130
- ThemeForest Apolo Premium Photography & Portfolio PSD Template 18422911
- ThemeForest Aviato Multipurpose PSD Template 18420950
- ThemeForest Agora AJAX WooCommerce Theme 17504300
- ThemeForest ZIZOU A Minimalistic Personal Blog 18409050
- ThemeForest Logistic Pro Transport Cargo Online Tracking Booking Portfolio WordPress Theme 17622346
- ThemeForest Kodium Professional Portfolio & Agency Theme 16572789