- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon Employee Work Schedule Multi-calendar 10545683
PHP Script \ Calendars
Schedule \ Employee \ Calendar \ Mysql \ Planner \ Multi \ Spaces \ Hour \ Edit \ Work
PHP Script - Employee Work Schedule Multi-calendar 10545683 by wolberspl @ CodeCanyon
PHP Script \ Calendars
Employee Work Schedule / Multi Calendar
This calendar is for scheduling employees and/or spaces or you can use it as a multi-calendar . Amongst many options you can choose if only the admin can add items to the calendars/spaces, if a calendar is public, private or private for a group, if people have to login, etc ….
NEW! hour calculation in admin area and added many items to settings form.
And more settings you can set per calendar
- Admin (employer) and/or employees (optional) can add items by drag and drop or by clicking on a day
- Select a calendar to see the associated items
- The drag- and-drop items depend on the selected calendar
You can schedule employees to several calendars/spaces (rooms, shops etc.) or you can do it the other way around; add the employees as calendars and assign spaces to them.
The calendar can be accessed with a login, on IP address or public use for everybody.
INSTALLATION NOTES: Some people seem to have trouble setting the path to the calendar. (FULLCAL_DIR in config.php)
This should be the path to your personal folder on your domain with your provider. You can find it in your provider dashboard or by putting this at the top of config.php: echo getcwd();
Other known startup problems are that the paths are set incorrect in config.php and all the folders should be readable and templates_c, system and system/dbdump should be writable by everyone.
Someone was having problems because some files were writable by group. The providers security didn’t allow that and an Exception (softexception) was thrown. Making it not writable for group fixed the problem.
Also some people had trouble with a https site, because the google api includes in cal.html arre http. changing the urls to https fixes the problem.
- Inserting, editing and deleting items is fast and easy.
- Public, private or group calendars.
- Besides admin(s) now users can also create calendars.
- Supports recurring events. Fields for setting the recurrence get visible when the chosen period in the datepickers is more than one week.
- Multilanguage: English, Dutch, German, Spanish, French and Polish. You can add your own language file.
- Easy backup of database including data. (no knowledge of cronjobs necessary)
- The calendar is searchable. And the search results can be clicked to go to the event in the calendar. The search results depend on the chosen calendar
- Hour calculation in admin area
- Popup dialog for adding, editing and deleting items.
- Drag and drop items, external and within the calendar.
- It uses Fullcalendar, a jQuery plug-in.
- Resizing calendar items.
- Month-, week-, day- and listview.
- The calendar can stretch to whole screen width.
- A clickable wordcloud to show what the most used words are.
- Users can easily change their profile and settings.
When you have a linux server also make sure that all the folders are readable by group and others and system, dbdump and templates_c have to be writable.
I would appreciate it if people with languages other than included in the calendar would be willing to share the languagefiles so i can include them in the calendar.
Update 1 (16 mar 2015).
Changed the colorpicker to another one (spectrum), because it was causing a bug with dragging items in week view and day view.
Added the possibility to show a mouseover with event details.
Added ‘other language’ to the settings. This makes it easier to include a languagefile that is not yet in the calendar.
Added a scrolling timepicker which also supports AM/PM.
Added possibility to show the events in AM/PM timeformat.
Updated documentation and screenshots.
New config options.
Update 2 (19 mar 2015).
Added possibility to set one or more calendars as default calendar(s), so their items will be opened on initial view of the calendar.
Added 1 update query (calendar_db_update1.sql) to add ‘inital_show’ to the calendars table.
Update 3 (23 mar 2015).
Fixed deprecated mysql_connect error
Fixed the failed admin insert query, because of duplicate mailaddress
Fixed an issue with the colorpicker (didn’t load the default color) when adding a new calendar
Fixed a validation error in my PHP form validation
Added lost schedule table
Improved layout on mobile device
Update 4 (26 mar 2015).
Fixed: the initial color went wrong
Added posibility to ignore timezones
Added lines to language files
Added confirm dialog when deleting an item
New config option: IGNORE_TIMEZONE
Update 5 (2 apr 2015).
Added ‘hour calculation’ of employees in admin area, with ability to filter the results by calendar and period.
Added many options to the settings form in the admin area, easier than setting them in config.php.
Fixed some errors with saving and resizing when SHOW_AM_PM was on in combination with IGNORE_TIMEZONE.
New config-option to determine if loginsession expires or not: LOGINSESSION_NOT_EXPIRES
Update 6 (26 apr 2015).
Simplified and improved permissions.
Admin can now only see his own calendars, lists and users in admin area.
Share_type of a calendar can be set now. (public, private of private_group)
Users can now also add calendars.
Changed the way of controlling what someone sees and can edit, because some settings moved from global to calendar.
It’s really multi-calendar now, besides the employee work schedule functionality.
Added possibility to quickly add new users and new admins.
UPDATE queries in sql (update 3)
Fixed hourcalculation; also take account of future calendaritems.
Fixed issues with the ‘initial show’ setting for a calendar.
Added possibility for users to create their own calendars.
Added many sentences to language files.
Removed config options.
ONLY_ADMIN_CAN_ADD_AND_EDIT, USERS_CAN_SEE_ITEMS_FROM_OTHERS, USERS_CAN_CHANGE_ITEMS_FROM_OTHERS, USERS_CAN_DELETE_ITEMS_FROM_OTHERS,
SHOW_SMALL_CLOUD, SHOW_SMALL_CLOUD_ONLY_ADMIN, SHOW_SMALL_CLOUD_COUNTS,
New config options.
Removed wordcloud functionality, because the hourcalculation part made that unnecessary.
Update 7 (3 may 2015).
Fixed an issue with not showing mouseover of recurring events.
Added possibility to show description, location and phone in week view, day view and list view
Added config options: SHOW_DESCRIPTION_IN_WDL_VIEW, SHOW_LOCATION_IN_WDL_VIEW, SHOW_PHONE_IN_WDL_VIEW
Added sentences to language files.
Fixed an error with updating and resizing an event because calendarID was not send or was not correct.
Fixed an issue when updating an event of a public calendar and someone was logged in.
Now truncated title only in monthview.
Fixed issue with not showing the correct color in the edit dialog initially, when no calendar was hand-selected yet.
Update 8 (9 May 2015)
Added print button for calendar and everything in admin area.
Added possibility to export part of admin area to Excel.
See and undelete deleted calendars in admin area.
Set calendar active, inactive or active for specific period.
Set alterable range, with config option MASK_UNALTERABLE_DAYS you can choose if you want the unalterable days to be gray.
Fixed: Items with starttime later than 22:00:00 and endtime 00:00:00 (midnight) were wrongly shifted to the next day. This is a Fullcalendar issue, so had to change files in Fullcalendar folder.
Fixed issue that feedback in profile and calendar edit form wasn’t showed when there was an error while saving.
Fixed some bugs in admin area with calendars.
Update 9 (10 May 2015)
2 added fields (active and alterable range) in admin panel (last update) should also have been added in user panel
Little change in permissions, so admin with FULL_CONTROL can also see public calendars
Update 10 (16 May 2015)
Updated screenshots and documentation.
Current event is shown in admin dashboard.
Possibility to mail an event to an emailaddress that is set for a calendar. Another admin emailaddress, subject and body (with variables) can be set in config.php
Update 11 (4-6-2015)
Fixed a fatal syntax error in a PHP function (calCanMail)
In next update.
- Let me know what else you want to see in the hour calculation
Fast & Easy Calendar with app; MySQL Datagenerator & import/export.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Online, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest Repaired Phone Computer Digital Repair Service & Shop HTML5 Template 19357577
- ThemeForest Tinos Premium Booking Hotel HTML Template 19372949
- ThemeForest Digipress Marketplace for Easy Digital Downloads HTML Template 19352753
- ThemeForest Pet Care Shop & Hotel Petsmart 19448420
- ThemeForest Gym X Fitness Gym & Sports WordPress Theme 19397414
- ThemeForest Mitchell Hayes Portfolio PSD Template 19423226
- ThemeForest EduZone An Education Learning Cources & Institute College Mobile Responsive Html Template 19425363
- ThemeForest Oberon An Alluring Portfolio Theme for Agencies and Freelancers 19405238
- ThemeForest Clean Admin Template 19430162
- ThemeForest Cromos Corporate PSD Template 19392152