- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon PHP Flat Estimation & Payment Forms 10550735
PHP Script \ Forms
Popup \ Paypal \ Price \ Sell \ Simulation \ Payment \ Order \ Contact \ Calculator
PHP Script - PHP Flat Estimation & Payment Forms 10550735 by loopus @ CodeCanyon
PHP Script \ Forms
Create easily your own flat and responsive cost estimation or payment forms on your website .
This can be used to sell any type of service or products : applications, websites, graphics, pets, lunar fragments …. or anything else.
The user gets an accurate estimate of its request. The final estimation will be sent by email .
STANDALONE OR WORDPRESS VERSION ?
This standalone version works with any PHP website. It contains an independent backend to manage forms.
If you use Wordpress, you can find the WP version of this plugin here .
- Fully responsive
- Independant backend (can be integrated in your backend using iframe)
- Easy and quick installation
- Works with any PHP website
- Multiple forms management
- Fully manage Forms, Fields, Steps and Items
- Customize colors, texts and currency
- Integrate your forms using shortcodes
- Items can be checkbox, textfields or pictures
- Items can be grouped, required, selected by default, or have a negative cost
- Items can be selected by quantities
- Items images can be automatically colored with the selected main color
- Item may have a price or apply a percentage to the total
- Step may depend on the selection of an item
- Popup can easily be opened, using css class on link
- Fast & easy import/export data system (images included !)
- You can create your own textfields in the last step
- You can apply differents reductions depending on the quantity selected
- Confirmation email can be sent to the customer too
- Emails can be customized from backend
- Progress bar can show total price or step number
- You can add a paypal payment to your forms
- PHP Version >= 5.2
- mySQL Database
USE WITH PAYPAL
If you want to add a paypal payment on a form, go to your backend form panel and set “Yes” to the field “ Use paypal payment ”.
- Enter your paypal email address
- Select the desired currency
- Change the “Call an url on close” field to change the url which will be opened after payment.
At the end of the form, the user will be redirected to the paypal payment page. The payment title contains the form title and the order reference. You’ll find the same reference on the order email detailing the selection.
If you like this plugin, remember to vote !
If you need help, contact me from my envato profile
WP A.I Assistant; WP Meeting Virtual Room; PHP Flat Visual Chat; WP Flat Visual Chat; WP Visitors Tracker; WP Flat Visual Assistant Creator; WP Flat Estimation & Payment Forms ;
Keywords: agency, calculator, contact, cost, estimate, flat, form, order, payment, paypal, popup, price, sell, seo, simulation.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest Infinite Marketing PSD Template 19297426
- ThemeForest Albedo Photography PSD Template 19297038
- ThemeForest Nixo Creative OnePage Template 19282650
- ThemeForest Avenue Stunning Blogging Tumblr Theme 19292304
- ThemeForest PiTheme Creative Responsive One Page 19293916
- ThemeForest Temax Onepage Muse Template 19291883
- ThemeForest Portal News Multi-purpose Magazine Style Drupal 8 Theme 19291136
- ThemeForest Simple and Smart PSD Template 19294588
- ThemeForest Dear Bride One Page Wedding Salon HTML Template 19288559
- ThemeForest Writeasy Blog Personal PSD Blog for Writing 19293784