- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon Severus Server Monitor 7094389
Server \ Status \ Uptime \ Website \ System \ Monitor \ Port \ Scanner \ Offline
PHP Script - Severus Server Monitor 7094389 by coderior @ CodeCanyon
Severus is a standalone application built upon the codeigniter MVC framework, that allows you to monitor the status of all your servers from a single, easy to use interface.
- Very easy to install
- Works on both Linux AND windows servers (experimental)
- Monitor an unlimited amount of servers.
- Extremely simple interface to schedule server checks
- Manual override to run server checks at any time
- Attractive and responsive design that will work on desktops, tablets and phones.
- Configure available services per server in a simple interface
- How long ago last check was and count down to next check
- Choose whether to have a public server list page or just show login
- Add as many users as you want.
- Server checks run in parallel for best performance
Please note that doing status checks on a windows machine is slower than on a linux machine, so for best performance the master server would preferably be a linux server, a windows host will work fine, it’s just slower loading the dashboard.
Currently windows support should be considered experimental, it works fine in the tests I have done in windows 7 but I will need feedback for other versions.
- Unzip and upload files to server
- go to http://yourservername.com/script/install/
- Fill in the database and admin settings
You can install either in the root or in a subdirectory (or even a subdirectory of a subdirectory), just change the location you hit to take that into account, so where ever it’s installed just make sure you got to the /install/ directory
It is intended for administrators of dedicated servers and VPSs, but as long as your installation can run “exec” and can view ”/proc” you should be fine
- PHP 5+
- Any HTTP daemon (nginx/apache/lighttpd, it should even run fine from PHP 5.4’s built in daemon, though that is not recommended)
Keywords: offline, online, port scanner, server, server monitor, system status, uptime, website.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest CoWork Open Office & Creative Space PSD Template 18401389
- ThemeForest Episode Responsive Multi-Purpose Portfolio Template 18078332
- ThemeForest Barrington Creative Agency HTML5 Template 18351230
- ThemeForest Riva Multipurpose Booking for Small Businesses 18179941
- ThemeForest Applan App Landing Page 18342101
- ThemeForest Carmen Car Dealership WordPress Theme 16266673
- ThemeForest Grayson A Stylish and Versatile Shop Theme 17794719
- ThemeForest Myna A Masonry WordPress Blog Theme 17345471
- ThemeForest Chronicle News and Magazine WordPress Theme 17299719
- ThemeForest Evont Event & Conference WordPress Theme 17497249