- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon Invest In Me 3945571
PHP Script \ Miscellaneous
Paypal \ Oauth \ Social \ Virtual \ Twitter \ Json \ Currency \ Credit \ Facebook
PHP Script - Invest In Me 3945571 by MasDyn @ CodeCanyon
PHP Script \ Miscellaneous
Last Update: 3 February 13; Compatible Browsers: IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome; Software Version: PHP 5.x, MySQL 5.x; High Resolution: Yes; Files Included: HTML, CSS, PHP, SQL, Layered PSD.
What is “Invest In Me”?
“Invest In Me” is a powerful investment script, which allows people to invest in worthwhile projects created by other users. This script was developed exclusively for CodeCanyon and utilises Twitter Bootstrap.
Any registered user can create a project, for any cause and any amount of money. All projects (current and past) can be easily searched through by a number of options; this allows each investor to find a project that they believe in.
Investments can be made through deposited account credit or directly through Paypal. All of the money invested in a project will be stored until the project has expired. Then all of the money raised will automatically be deposited into the project creator’s account. This script contains a large amount of features, which allow each user to easily keep track of their money, investments and projects easily and efficiently.
How does it work?
“Invest In Me” allows any registered user to invest in projects as well as make their own. When a user creates a project, they are taken through a multi-step wizard, which makes sure they have added everything required. If the “New Project Verify” setting is turned off, the project will be created and made public at the end of the wizard. However, if it is turned on, the project will have to be approved by a member of staff before it is publicly available. During this time, only the projects owner and staff members are able to see it. Once the staff member has made their decision, the user will be notified and the chosen action will be automatically carried out.
All credit earned though projects and all money deposited is held inside of the users account in either an active or banked state. Only the active credit can be used by the site and paid out. Once the user wants a payout, they can submit a request to be paid by PayPal or a Bank Transfer. A member of staff will then handle this payout request.
This script was designed and developed exclusively for CodeCanyon and is completely object oriented PHP. AMS currently uses the standard MySQL protocols but the next update will be all MySQLi, which is more efficient. However, the installer currently uses MySQLi, so you will need to have the MySQLi extension installed on your testing/live environment.
Please check our profile page for all update release dates.
- Easy to Use and Integrate
- Simple Installation and Upgrade Wizard
- Account Access Logs for each User
- Login as each user
- Easy to user and integrate
- Enable maintenance mode (all logged in users who are not staff, will be logged out.)
- Remember a User for 30 Days
- Search for users (admin panel)
- Suspend Users
- HTML Emails
- Manage your sites core settings from within the admin panel
- Users can change their settings and modify their profile.
- Easy to edit email templates
- Built using OOP PHP, MySQL and MySQLi
- Utilises Twitter Bootstrap
- SHA1 + Salt Encryption
- Multiple Profile Pictures
- Profile Picture Crop
- Virtual Currency with Currency Bank
- Search All Current and Past Projects
- Make Instant Investments
- Unlimited Projects Per User
- PayPal Integration
- AJAX Enhanced, Some JSON
- Easily Manage Projects
- Easy to Use Project Creation Wizard
- Upload Multiple Images
- Change Project Theme
- Set Project Thumbnail
- Project Comments
- Project Updates
Please take a look at our demo here
Installation and Configuration
Please see the provided documentation on how to install and configure this script.
Version 1.0 – 30th January 2013
- Initial Release
The Social System; PHP 2-Step Login Verification; Advanced Member System.
Keywords: bootstrap, credit, currency, facebook, in, invest, investments, json, me, oauth, paypal, php, social, twitter, virtual.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest CoWork Open Office & Creative Space PSD Template 18401389
- ThemeForest Episode Responsive Multi-Purpose Portfolio Template 18078332
- ThemeForest Barrington Creative Agency HTML5 Template 18351230
- ThemeForest Riva Multipurpose Booking for Small Businesses 18179941
- ThemeForest Applan App Landing Page 18342101
- ThemeForest Carmen Car Dealership WordPress Theme 16266673
- ThemeForest Grayson A Stylish and Versatile Shop Theme 17794719
- ThemeForest Myna A Masonry WordPress Blog Theme 17345471
- ThemeForest Chronicle News and Magazine WordPress Theme 17299719
- ThemeForest Evont Event & Conference WordPress Theme 17497249