- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon Arcade Management System 2816520
PHP Script \ Miscellaneous
Media \ Portal \ Mochi \ Games \ Flash \ Arcade
PHP Script - Arcade Management System 2816520 by Summoner @ CodeCanyon
PHP Script \ Miscellaneous
You can learn more about Arcade Management system from the documentation . It is also included in your download.
Arcade Management System also supports multiple languages and custom themes. You can read more about that from the documentation linked above. There’s also a custom 404 page, here’s an example .
For now, you can view the administration in the screenshots but there will be a link to an administration demo with some actions disabled in the description once we’re done working on it.
If you like our work and would like to see more from us then please don’t forget to rate . Report all the bugs you find to our e-mail or comments. We will fix them as soon as possible.
How to update?
Download the script and overwrite the files you previously had. Note that some changes you make to the code may be overwritten. Follow the documentation when translating or re-designing the site to avoid complications.
The latest update (1.1.2) hasn’t been approved by Envato yet.
1.1.2 (October 26, 2012)
Fixed the dress-up category as Mochi Media changed it from "Dress Up" to "Dress-Up"
Temporarily removed the last actions page from administration until it is stable
1.1.1 (October 20, 2012)
Fixed latest actions page in administration
1.1.0 hotfix (October 17, 2012)
Updated fetching because of changes made by Mochi Media
1.1.0 (October 13, 2012)
Fixed bulk deleting and editing in the administration panel
1.0.9 hotfix (October 5, 2012)
Fixed the initial blank screen error on some (windows?) hosts
1.0.9 (September 11, 2012)
Re-inserted a file that was missing from the latest version
1.0.8 (September 8, 2012)
Fixed the trash and last actions in administration
Umlauts and diacritics are now allowed everywhere in language files
1.0.6 (September 6, 2012)
No more NULL games in the database
1.0.4 (August 19, 2012)
magic_quotes_gpc enabled no longer causes any problems
1.0.3 (August 16, 2012)
You can now correctly set ad codes when magic quotes are enabled in PHP 5.3
1.0.2 (August 16, 2012)
Optionally automatically host games fetched from Mochi Media
mod_rewrite is not required
1.0.1 (August 14, 2012)
PHP 5.3 compability fix
nginx support added
Blank search doesn't return a not found page
Home page with latest actions
Enable or disable game categories
Manage featured games
Adding games manually or fetching from Mochi Media
Host games (downloads fetched game)
Editing/deleting games and users
Five different user groups
Promoting users to moderator or admin
Trash bin from where you can restore deleted units
Sort by category and order by statistics
Search for games by name or keywords
Rate, comment and add games to favourites
Integrated Mochi Media leaderboard
Featured and spotlighted games
Points and level system
Profile page with friends, favourites and statistics
Rating and commenting users
Send and recieve private messages
Each user gets a unique avatar (identicon) that can be changed
Upload new avatar
Change password and e-mail
Points & Levels
Every user starts out as level 1 upon registration. They can earn experience and levels through various actions.
- 1 point for playing a game they haven’t played before
- 1 point for commenting a user or game
- 1 point for rating a user or game
- 1 point for receiving a rating
- 25 points for referring a user
When a user plays a game with the leaderboard enabled and submits a score, the user gets as many points as the number of other players (s)he beat. For example, if a user ranks third in a game that has 10 score submissions, the user receives 7 points.
To reach level 2, a user has to earn 50 points. As the level increments, so does the amount of points needed to reach the next level by 50. On the users page, you can order users by how many points they’ve collected in a certain time period. Each user can also see how they rank on the sidebar.
- Owner : the first account you create during setup; has all the privileges
- Administrator : has access to the administration, but cannot view the Settings nor Advertisements tabs
- Moderator : cannot access the administration, but has privileges on the site (deleting comments)
- User : doesn’t have any special privileges, this is the default group
- Banned : cannot log in to the site
- PHP 5 .3
- A database with the PHP PDO extension enabled
- Upload the downloaded files on a web hosting of your choice
- Give write permissions to /cache/ and /public/db/ folders using an FTP client or a file browser your hosting provides (usually chmod 755 or 777 if that doesn’t work)
- Open your browser and navigate to the site
- You should see the Arcade database setup page ( screenshot )
- Driver : your database type (most commonly MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- Host : the database server host (usually 127.0.0.1, if not, consult your hosting)
- Username , password : database user and password that your host should provide
- Database : name of the database you want to use
- Prefix : this will be prepended to all of the table names that the script creates in the database, this is useful if you only have one database and use it for multiple sites
Once you finish the database setup, you will be prompted to create a user account. The account you create now is the most privileged user on the site, it has access to the administration and can create other administrators. Once you finish this step, you’ll be on the home page logged in as the owner.
There’s more information available in the documentation .
Curly URL Shortener; Arcade Management System.
Keywords: arcade, cms, flash, games, mochi media, portal.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- CodeCanyon Clientage PHP Login System 19002179
- CodeCanyon Geoamplify multi-user SaaS 18977129
- CodeCanyon MonsterTV plugin to create nice banners with motion graphics for WordPress 18925779
- CodeCanyon Seo Friendly & Optimized Share buttons 18998458
- CodeCanyon Ninja War HTML5 Game & Admob Construct 2 CAPX 19071918
- CodeCanyon Brain training Double dots 19067232
- ThemeForest NorthWind A Versatile Full-Screen Slider Theme for Photographers 19030935
- ThemeForest Appx Responsive App Landing Page 19029861
- ThemeForest Milano Fashion Responsive Virtuemart Template 19027473
- ThemeForest Max Electronic Services PSD Template 19035793